Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Daily

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Couple times per month

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't need a gym to get into great shape
You don’t need a gym to be fit, true. Being fit and being muscular and strong aren’t always the same thing.

But if you want big muscles, of course you need to go to the gym. There’s only so much you can achieve traipsing through the forest and doing chin ups on tree limbs or whatever

I don't believe in gyms. I believe in outdoor activities such as rock climbing and swimming, and moderate yet productive physical labor such as construction or mechanical work.

Gyms are for bourgeoisie faggots.

You don’t need a gym to be fit, true. Being fit and being muscular and strong aren’t always the same thing.

But if you want big muscles, of course you need to go to the gym. There’s only so much you can achieve traipsing through the forest and doing chin ups on tree limbs or whatever

I have weights at home. 350 lbs Olympic several different bars and dumbbells, kettlebells up to 75 lbs , I have a squat rack and both flat and incline benches
I have a suspension trainer and a rowing machine, and other items.

I spent less on all that than a person does on gym memberships year after year.

Don;t need to go to a gym.

I don't believe in gyms. I believe in outdoor activities such as rock climbing and swimming, and moderate yet productive physical labor such as construction or mechanical work.

Gyms are for bourgeoisie faggots.
How is going to the gym bourgeois?

I have weights at home. 350 lbs Olympic several different bars and dumbbells, kettlebells up to 75 lbs , I have a squat rack and both flat and incline benches
I have a suspension trainer and a rowing machine, and other items.

I spent less on all that than a person does on gym memberships year after year.

Don;t need to go to a gym.
Agreed. I spent years in sweaty, stinking gyms out of necessity.

Best decision I ever made was to hire someone to outfit one side of my garage with a speedbag, heavy bag, and a padded floor for stretching, skipping rope and doing situps

1 hour, 3 times a week is all I need with no distractions from others.

lol. I'm just messing around.

I just haven't been motivated. Last few years have been a transformational time for me, bouncing between severe hyper and hypo thyroidism, meds that wouldn't work. A few rounds of radiation finally took care of the thyroid, but now I'm in permanent hypo.

So have to take artificial hormone now to keep it balanced.

The thyroid problems caused three massive cardiac arrests, all three of which almost took me out for good. Also thyroid storm.

So my body and chemistry still hasn't even got normal yet. My whole system is out of whack. Will be some time yet before it does.

Last edited:
lol. I'm just messing around.

I just haven't been motivated. Last few years have been a transformational time for me, bouncing between severe hyper and hypo thyroidism, meds that wouldn't work. A few rounds of radiation finally took care of the thyroid, but now I'm in permanent hypo.

So have to take artificial hormone now to keep it balanced.

The thyroid problems caused three massive cardiac arrests, all three of which almost took me out for good. Also thyroid storm.

So my body and chemistry still hasn't even got normal yet. My whole system is out of whack. Will be some time yet before it does.
Glad you made it through the cardiac arrests and hope it improves for you

Forum List

Back