• 3-4

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Daily

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Couple times per month

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Once every 10 years or so. I think the last time I was at the gym was 2016 or 2017 maybe. Don't have a gym at home so I need to return back to my happy days. I really enjoy working out, the endorphin release is great and it keeps us young as we age.

I go 2-3 times per week. For $10 a month it's the best value you can get, financially and physically.
You are right. When depression hits though as I have been experiencing since being separated, motivation disappears and is often non-existent.

Last edited:
Depending on what kind of lifting program I'm doing, it could be anywhere from 2-4 times per week. Most of the time it's at least 3.
The other days, I'll do cardio or bodyweight workouts at home.

In the past I was a daily gym rat using heavy weights and alternating on certain days using light weights for more repetitions. Light weights was my version of doing some cardio workout. Never liked the bike or treadmill. Since I no longer use weights, now I can do what I need to do at home for toning and stretching.

You are right. When depression hits though as I have been experiencing since being separated, motivation disappears and is often non-existent.
That's a fact, but if you push thru it and stay committed, strength training and exercise are better than drugs, and they have no side effects, other than making you look, and feel, better.

Just curious how many times a week you actually visit a gym to workout.
haven't been to a gym since my grandsons graduated, and only went them to watch them play basketball.

I used to lift weights when I was much younger. 3 times a week, heavy work out to build up bulk. "PUMP YOU UP!!!" As Ahhhhhhnold would say.

Forum List

Back