• 3-4

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Daily

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Couple times per month

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have to admit, I like to see a gym like Planet Fitness, where not everyone looks like they're training for a competition. Lifting weights has a ton of mental benefits as well.
I never got the planet fitness mentality. They’re very hostile toward serious lifters and bodybuilders.

Why would they, or the other gym goers, be upset by muscular people. I mean, it’s a gym for gods sake.

They're upset with people who carry a gallon jug of water (seriously?) drop weights, and grunt loudly.
What on earth is wrong with carrying a gallon of water?

And yes, excessive grunting is annoying but only fragile snowflakes are upset by grunts. You try benching over 400 without grunting a little….

What on earth is wrong with carrying a gallon of water?

And yes, excessive grunting is annoying but only fragile snowflakes are upset by grunts. You try benching over 400 without grunting a little….
That's fine, there are gyms for people who bench press 400 pounds, and PF probably aint one of them.

People who carry a gallon jug of water..........:abgg2q.jpg:

Just curious how many times a week you actually visit a gym to workout.

I think I went to one when I was about 15 or something... it was some kind of summer camp thing, they literally just told us to run, A**h***s.... never been back to one. They stink of sweat, must have mold growing everywhere, and full of posers.

I think I went to one when I was about 15 or something... it was some kind of summer camp thing, they literally just told us to run, A**h***s.... never been back to one. They stink of sweat, must have mold growing everywhere, and full of posers.zI
I dont go the gym...why mess with perfection besides, if I went I couldnt work out due to all the ladies flocking to me....its tough to be me though

I’m surprised more than half the posters responding to the poll never go to the gym. That’s crazy.

Forum List

Back