How Obama Makes Decisions

The incomparable Brett Stephens writing this morning in the WSJ. Among other shockers: Obama often decides policy by marking __Yes __No __Discuss Later on memos. Also he was able to meet with the head of the IRS multiple times,
Geez, you can't even go two full sentences without lying! That lie has been thoroughly debunked over and over again, and here you are still parroting it like a mindless drone.

Bush's IRS appointee met with Obama ONLY ONCE on 10/21/09.

The incomparable Brett Stephens writing this morning in the WSJ. Among other shockers: Obama often decides policy by marking __Yes __No __Discuss Later on memos. Also he was able to meet with the head of the IRS multiple times,
Geez, you can't even go two full sentences without lying! That lie has been thoroughly debunked over and over again, and here you are still parroting it like a mindless drone.

truth is not a priority of his.

OK, so the answer to my question is No, pointing out that there was no such thing as "30 years of GOP rule from 1968 to 2008" would not persuade you that you are a lo lo poster and shouldn't post in any thread that requires actual knowledge.
Maybe you should consider posting in threads where you have actual knowledge. Although I don't think we can discuss dildos here.

Typical BS response from a useless POS human being.

Both parties are primarily interested in enriching and empowering themselves, to the detriment of the American people. They are very good at dividing us over silly issues so that we fight amongst ourselves, while they continue to fleece us and expand their power....but also to prevent us from recognizing that they are the problem.

Big statist government never works for the majority of the people, but it sure benefits pols and the government bureaucracy.

The overarching paradigm for both parties is to maintain the binary system of government where you are limited to two choices and often times a distinction with no real difference. I guess it's a question of maturity that some of us can see it and others talk about dildos. Both parties are complicit in our current situation.

Never...reality is not on your side.

Well you're right on the first part. Liberals have been wrong on every policy issue for 40 years. They were wrong on the Vietnam War, they were wrong on the COld War, they were wrong on Iran--I could not catalogue all the failures of liberalism foreign and domestic here.
But they continue on like someone else must have said that crap. And they get no penalty for being so terribly wrong.
But on the second part you are, of course, wrong. Reality is Obama is the worst president ever. And I include Hosni Mubarack. His policies are atrocious and will lead to real negative consequences for this country, as we've already seen domestically.

Gee somehow during 30 years of GOP Rule from 1968 to 2008 no mistakes were made? Again reality is a foreign country to you guys.

30 years??

And if in that time period any mistakes were made, they were made by the presidents who were elected in 1976 and 1992.

So the fact that I posted an opinion piece critical of Obama proves I loved Bush and bowed to him?? And you don't think your reading and analytic skills just suck donkey dick? Again, you are unable to see beyond dichotomies. This marks you as having inferior intelligence.

FYI you didn't use that word properly in a sentence. So I wouldnt comment on my reading skills. ;) Don't use 5 dollar words if you have no idea how to use them.

And if you posted such a moronic article you have to love Bush. You probably won't admit it now, but you did.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

I'm sorry, what word are you calling a five dollar word? Dichotomies? Yes I used it properly. You are stuck in dichotomies: Bush-Bad. Obama-Good. Dems-Good, GOP-Bad. Article either true entirely or false entirely.

No ability to discern shades of meaning, gauge truth or falsehood, separate fact from opinion. This is why you are a lo-lo.

Do you like making things up as you go along?
When you have nothing just make it up, right?

truth is not a priority of his.

Another fake Jew lo-lo chimes in. Honey, stick with cookies. Or mops. Or something you're good at.
Here's a story from the Atlantic, debunking the 157 times. Even so he clearly met at least 11 times with Obama. With Sibelius? None. Nada.
The Fake Story About the IRS Commissioner and the White House - Garance Franke-Ruta - The Atlantic

FYI you didn't use that word properly in a sentence. So I wouldnt comment on my reading skills. ;) Don't use 5 dollar words if you have no idea how to use them.

And if you posted such a moronic article you have to love Bush. You probably won't admit it now, but you did.

I'm sorry, what word are you calling a five dollar word? Dichotomies? Yes I used it properly. You are stuck in dichotomies: Bush-Bad. Obama-Good. Dems-Good, GOP-Bad. Article either true entirely or false entirely.

No ability to discern shades of meaning, gauge truth or falsehood, separate fact from opinion. This is why you are a lo-lo.

Translation: I better deflect from the fact I look like a total moron here.
Yes, you do.

what color am i?

like i said you're a joke. and prove "most of the world" thinks this way or that. i love the way you left-wing idiots just spout off stuff you pull from your ass a facts.

and you are crying because to even mention his family is some kind of insult

ur a loser looking for something that isnt there

You mean like bringing up him spending time with his family as a reason why he can't make proper decisions? Isn't that like looking for something that isn't there?
As for the facts statement, do you make shit up as you go along? And mentioning his family is an insult. Of course trash like you doesn't get that. You are trash, you do not know any better.
As for being an idiot, you over use semicolons and can't manage to capitalize one sentence. If you were a liberal Rabbi would be all over you.
Of course he isn't, he is too much of a partisan hack.

This is how he really makes his "decisions"....

sd-1.jpg

You mean like bringing up him spending time with his family as a reason why he can't make proper decisions? Isn't that like looking for something that isn't there?
As for the facts statement, do you make shit up as you go along? And mentioning his family is an insult. Of course trash like you doesn't get that. You are trash, you do not know any better.
As for being an idiot, you over use semicolons and can't manage to capitalize one sentence. If you were a liberal Rabbi would be all over you.
Of course he isn't, he is too much of a partisan hack.

Wait, did you read the same article? Did you read it at all? PLease find the paragraph or sentence that says that the reason Obama makes bad decisions is because he spends time with his family. I want to see the proof.

Yes, you do.

I would say the deflection was when you posted the GOP-Bad etc. comment. Giving the fact I didn't mention the GOP, I mentioned the journalist. Are you claiming the journalist is apart of the GOP?
Nope, this all started because I wouldn't go along with the opinion of a wannabe journalist who would use a man's family as a way to make a jab.
Only trash brings up someone's family. You, the journalist, and the new troll we have are all trash.

Yes, you do.

I would say the deflection was when you posted the GOP-Bad etc. comment. Giving the fact I didn't mention the GOP, I mentioned the journalist. Are you claiming the journalist is apart of the GOP?
Nope, this all started because I wouldn't go along with the opinion of a wannabe journalist who would use a man's family as a way to make a jab.
Only trash brings up someone's family. You, the journalist, and the new troll we have are all trash.

It wasnt a deflection. I was explaining, accurately, your mindset that sees everything as a dichotomy.
Again, please post where he wrote that Obama's poor decisions stem from spending time with his family.

Yes, you do.

It wasnt a deflection. I was explaining, accurately, your mindset that sees everything as a dichotomy.

Again, please post where he wrote that Obama's poor decisions stem from spending time with his family.

Did you read your OP, trash?
He claims he is inattentive because he works out, watched sports center, and spends time with his family every night. It's right there in your OP.

Did you read your OP, trash?
He claims he is inattentive because he works out, watched sports center, and spends time with his family every night. It's right there in your OP.

Please cut and paste the exact sentence or paragraph. I want to see this.

"Alternatively, the president might consider rearranging his work schedule."
"

An answer of sorts comes in an article by Sean Blanda on "How Barack Obama Gets Things Done" on the 99U website. The president, Mr. Blanda reports, wakes up at seven o'clock. He works out 45 minutes a day every day, not including his regular basketball games. He watches a lot of "SportsCenter." Dinner each night with his family. To limit "decision fatigue," he likes to set policy via memos where he can check the box on "agree," "disagree," or "let's discuss.""

He uses that paragraph to make the claim he is inattentive.
So he is inattentive because he works out, watches Sports Center, and has dinner with his family?

Then you wont have any problem showing everyone what an idiot I am and you will paste the exact sentence or paragraph that shows that. Right? I mean, here's your chance. You think I'm a moron. Here's a way to prove it. Go ahead.

Just did, trash.

Unless he wasn't trying to use that paragraph to prove his point? Isn't the basis of his whole point?
You can go ahead and claim that paragraph wasn't the basis for his article, of course that kind of makes your thread pointless.

Forum List

Back