How Obama Makes Decisions

Both parties are primarily interested in enriching and empowering themselves, to the detriment of the American people. They are very good at dividing us over silly issues so that we fight amongst ourselves, while they continue to fleece us and expand their power....but also to prevent us from recognizing that they are the problem.

Big statist government never works for the majority of the people, but it sure benefits pols and the government bureaucracy.

The overarching paradigm for both parties is to maintain the binary system of government where you are limited to two choices and often times a distinction with no real difference. I guess it's a question of maturity that some of us can see it and others talk about dildos. Both parties are complicit in our current situation.

it is not up to the "parties" to satisfy people who think they're both the same.

go start another party

Good point.

The problem is that to be taken seriously, you need to win seats. The established parties are mechanized to prevent third party insurgencies. The most obvious example is the Commission on Presidential Debates. Lets look at their management team:

Co-Chairman
--------
Frank J. Fahrenkopf, Jr.
Paul G. Kirk, Jr.

Executive Director
--------
Janet H. Brown

Honorary Co-Chairmen
--------
Gerald R. Ford
Jimmy Carter
Ronald Reagan

Directors
--------
Clifford C. Alexander, Jr.
Howard G. Buffett
John C. Danforth
Rep. Jennifer Dunn
Antonia Hernandez
Caroline Kennedy
Newton N. Minow
Paul H. O'Neill
Dorothy Ridings

Nearly all of them have ties to the established parties. So when rules are made, gee, I wonder who those rules would favor??? Do you believe it is any less sophisticated at the State level? It likely is just because there is no so much money on the line. However, can you name, off the top of your head, lets say 3 third party candidates for Governor? What about mayor of major cities? Land commissioner? I can't. Now, I guess your point is that it isn't the fault of the D's and the R's that this is the case. That's a perfectly valid point of view except when you see the daily outright disgust with the status quo here...do you think that there is any shortage of interest in 3rd parties?

The incomparable Brett Stephens writing this morning in the WSJ. Among other shockers: Obama often decides policy by marking __Yes __No __Discuss Later on memos. Also he was able to meet with the head of the IRS multiple times, someone who does not report directly to him, but was unable to meet with Sec Sibelius to review progress on Obamacare for 3 years. And she reports directly to him.

truth is not a priority of his.

Another fake Jew lo-lo chimes in. Honey, stick with cookies. Or mops. Or something you're good at.
Here's a story from the Atlantic, debunking the 157 times. Even so he clearly met at least 11 times with Obama. With Sibelius? None. Nada.
The Fake Story About the IRS Commissioner and the White House - Garance Franke-Ruta - The Atlantic
This is why it is so easy for the GOP to deceive the Right, they are too lazy to research anything for themselves. On top of that they can't understand plain English. Your own link says Shulman "SIGNED IN"11 times, it does not say he met with Obama all eleven times!!!!!

From your link:

"White House records show Douglas Shulman signed in for 11 visits, not 157, between 2009 and 2012."

Now your link has a screen shot of the 11 sign-ins by Shulman which they arranged by time of sign in. But if you go to the website the search was done on, link below, and click on the magnifying glass icon on the left which lowers the search field and enter Douglas Shulman and then hit "return," you can arrange the list by any of the categories across the top. Slide the scroll bar at the bottom after the search is complete until you see "visitee last name" at the top. Then click on it and it will arange Shulman's visits by who he visited. Look for "POTUS" (President Of The United States) and you will have the number of times he met with President Obama.

You can do the same with Kathleen Sebelius, if you are brave.

https://explore.data.gov/w/644b-gaut/rtnh-9ym3?cur=uFPqEOiMBxr&from=root&no_cookie=true#search

Whatever the number, he met with Shulman, who does nto report directly to him, more times than Sibelius, who does. And Editec has been unmasked, yet again, for the bothersome troll he is.
You obviously were not brave enough to follow my instructions on how to research for yourself using Kathleen Sebelius after searching with Douglas Shulman because you knew your source was lying and you want to play dumb so you can continue to lie with a clear conscience.

Last edited:
Why would I be embarrassed by anything you did?

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

You wouldn't be. You might be embarrassed by your own posts, which consistently show that you are shallow, uninformed, incapable of reading and understanding simple sentences, and incapable of reasoned debate.
Certainly reason enough for anyone. Now run along.

How Obama Makes Decisions

Magic-8-Ball.jpg

Forum List

Back