How NOT to shoot an RPG

Holy shit!

I'd like to buy the soldier that iced him some fine sippin' whiskey. That RPG was milliseconds away from firing.. whewwww

Close one.

Freaking Glorious. Gonna hafta link that to PolyRap as well.
Any idea what unit the soldier was with? Marine snipers use fifty cal Barretts. Head would've blown up like a Gallagher melon.
I got the second round of whiskey.

Originally posted by -=d=-
Iraqi gets OWNED...

SAVE TARGET AS

http://www.jesseshunting.com/photopost/data/558/2204iraq_tango_getting_whacked_650_frames.mpeg

Sorta graphic...

I just watched this for the umpteenth time. Can anyone get a translation on what the commentator is saying? Damn, we could make an entire thread on that one.

"Here we have abdula taking his morning dump. Whatever he had for dinner last night apparently has him a bit bound up as I see sparks flying out his ass....oh allah akbar...he just brain farted!!!"

:laugh:

yeah I know, some of us are sicker than others.

I'm not quite sure if that was an American soldier firing his weapon. Am I wrong?

Originally posted by budboomer
I'm not quite sure if that was an American soldier firing his weapon. Am I wrong?

Who knows, that is why I am trying to see if we can get a translation?

Tried using the link as a clue to find more info, but no luck.

Originally posted by budboomer

Didn't you hear the Iraqi DI in the background? He was saying "That was an M16A2 service rifle, the preferred weapon of our enemy, it makes a distinct sound........."

Forum List

Back