How NOT to Act When You Get Arrested

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Hopefully none of you here have ever or will ever get (or got) arrested, but if you ever do (or did) I hope you don't (or didn't) act like this "woman." I've seen three year and four year olds behave better than her.

Of course that's from well disciplined parents that don't let their children get away with everything. Which apparently never happened to her. Something tells me she never even heard the word no in her life and has always gotten her way before just to shut her up.

I also wonder if she has special needs, but I have special needs myself and I would never act like that. Of course I would never shoplift in the first place since I've been taught not to take things that aren't mine without permission/paying for it at an early age, but I've also been to take responsibility for my actions.

Hopefully none of you here have ever or will ever get (or got) arrested, but if you ever do (or did) I hope you don't (or didn't) act like this "woman." I've seen three year and four year olds behave better than her.

Of course that's from well disciplined parents that don't let their children get away with everything. Which apparently never happened to her. Something tells me she never even heard the word no in her life and has always gotten her way before just to shut her up.

She behaved better than when Trump got arrested

Owie?
Acts like a 3 year old.

For someone who claims you have Special Needs, you sure are judgemental of others who struggle with the issue.

I just happened to be in conveniently in Baghdad when the Po Po came banging on the door where I was staying at the time.

After they found over an ounce of refer they hauled off my room mates and locked them up.

Sometimes good luck trumps adversity...

Thanks,

Ow-ee.

🤣

Forum List

Back