How Much Worse Will San Francisco Get?

Leftism only destroys, never builds. Always.

“The worst Burger King in the world” has closed its door on Market Street in San Francisco. A mere 5 minute walk to City Hall, this restaurant is emblematic of the urban decay that an endless string of Leftist governments have allowed to occur in what used to be one of the most beautiful cities in America:

“It was the worst Burger King in the world,” Little says. “It’s the population here. If you go into the Starbucks across the street, they’ll tell you the same thing. They’ve been trying to get it together but I heard there was a time recently when all the employees just got up and left.”

Yelp reviews
echo Little's sentiment. "As soon as you walk in, you are assaulted by the sights and sounds of everything that is wrong with the Civic Center area," wrote Philip L. of San Francisco in June 2019. "Homeless people wander in to buy a cup of coffee and sit all day. Bewildered tourists wander in now and then. They get scared and leave the store or brave ones stay and eat."

"Officially the worst place I've ever been to in my life," shared Chris W. of California City. "It smells like someone pissed all over the floor."

'It's the worst Burger King in the world': Fast-food chain on Market Street closes for good
We need to give crazy Cali back to Mexico… It’s the right thing to do

How much worse will it get? That's a damn good question, but my guess is, A LOT WORSE, because the people that vote the people responsible for this situation WON'T vote for someone else. They vote democrat and that's that, and if that means voting for the destruction of their own world, so be it. They're not smart enough to see the error of their ways. These people are brain dead. Crippled by societal political correctness and indoctrination.

It would, and will, take virtually a declaration of national emergency, and sending in the National Guard to clean out the trash, both human and material, with emphasis on detaining and deporting EVERY SINGLE ILLEGAL ALIEN, and physically removing and barring from ever holding public office again, those responsible for creating the crisis... and we all know the chances of that ever happening are hardly to none.

The Republicans never did swat for CA, starting with Reagan.
Saint Ronnie The Ray Goon is the reason so many are on the streets. He single handedly closed all the mental hospitals in California.
:CryingCow:

How much worse will it get? That's a damn good question, but my guess is, A LOT WORSE, because the people that vote the people responsible for this situation WON'T vote for someone else. They vote democrat and that's that, and if that means voting for the destruction of their own world, so be it. They're not smart enough to see the error of their ways. These people are brain dead. Crippled by societal political correctness and indoctrination.

It would, and will, take virtually a declaration of national emergency, and sending in the National Guard to clean out the trash, both human and material, with emphasis on detaining and deporting EVERY SINGLE ILLEGAL ALIEN, and physically removing and barring from ever holding public office again, those responsible for creating the crisis... and we all know the chances of that ever happening are hardly to none.

Saint Ronnie The Ray Goon is the reason so many are on the streets. He single handedly closed all the mental hospitals in California.
California can’t open mental health hospitals? Obama and Clinton couldn’t do it?

Hilarious watching you Leftards spin in your own pile of crap.

As a matter of fact, it is not an issue for the federal government. California GOVENOR Reagan closed the institutions.

California can’t open mental health hospitals? Obama and Clinton couldn’t do it?

LIAR^^^

Map of 5150 Designated Hospitals in California - California Hospital Association

It amazed me how often you lie on issues which can be proved to be untrue. Do you think (doubtful) that you can fool everyone? The biddable fools will nod their heads and echo your lies - is that your goal?
Give crazy Cali back to Mexico, That’s where it belongs

Washington DC has some of the worst slums in America, and I have not seen Trump doing anything about it.
Give DC to Mexico too, Make sure you include every single career politician… They would love Mexico corruption.

As a matter of fact, it is not an issue for the federal government. California GOVENOR Reagan closed the institutions.

He close most of the State Institutions. His intent was soune, the Mentally Ill ought to be treated in a community in which they have family or friends. Sadly, they didn't fund the Counties, as later the Republican members in the Legislature wouldn't raise taxes and instead raided the revenue of the counties.

See: California Dept. Of State Hospitals Replaces Legacy Solution With Rubrik

For more evidence WM2020 is a Damn Liar.

He close most of the State Institutions. His intent was soune, the Mentally Ill ought to be treated in a community in which they have family or friends. Sadly, they didn't fund the Counties, as later the Republican members in the Legislature wouldn't raise taxes and instead raided the revenue of the counties.

View attachment 283052
70451120_2412703102140382_9212470379065376768_n.jpg

Washington DC has some of the worst slums in America, and I have not seen Trump doing anything about it.
DC is not run by the President, shitforbrains.

Neither is California, asswipe, and many people on here are blaming Obama and Clinton for not cleaning up the homeless situation in Los Angeles, and San Francisco.
Lol
You can blame one thing, and one thing only for the situation in crazy Cali… Political correctness

View attachment 283052

Dirty needles kill people. I don't expect a Trumpette to grasp that fact.

San Francisco can get much much worse because of the hubris and arrogance of San Francisco politicians.

Can you name anyone San Francisco Pol? The clock is ticking, so don't try to google some names.

Your desperation is hilarious.

No, I'm not desperate, bozo, I'm very much entertained by fools like you.
Lol
Says a politically correct fool

View attachment 283052

Yeah, the beaches of San Fagcisco attest to that.

Well, I have to bow to your superior knowledge of the "beaches of San Fagcisco". Though I used to live in the city, I never went there. Hopefully, you enjoyed yourself.
Lol
So that’s your problem? Political correctness has made you fucking retarded

If these cities really wanted to help themselves they would end the needle programs.
That's true. Supervise and film the cold turkey withdraw and use the film in a commercial to discourage drug use.
That's what many people think. Sadly drug users simply don't care. Without the needle programs users will go back to sharing needles, spread disease and die. The needle programs were a response to the spread of aids. Now we see the deaths as natural selection in action.
Every day in NYC at around 5 AM I saw desperate addicts searching the ground for a discarded needle which they would invariably stick into their arm, hoping there was something left in there other than a little blood. All the needle programs in the world won't stop that. And that's not even counting rampant prostitution that addicts are involved in that spreads so many diseases. So in the end, you're absolutely right. Addicts don't care. Free needles not only help addicts to keep being addicts but they send a message that being an addict is OK. I think the program is a waste of money and time.

“The worst Burger King in the world” has closed its door on Market Street in San Francisco. A mere 5 minute walk to City Hall, this restaurant is emblematic of the urban decay that an endless string of Leftist governments have allowed to occur in what used to be one of the most beautiful cities in America:

“It was the worst Burger King in the world,” Little says. “It’s the population here. If you go into the Starbucks across the street, they’ll tell you the same thing. They’ve been trying to get it together but I heard there was a time recently when all the employees just got up and left.”

Yelp reviews
echo Little's sentiment. "As soon as you walk in, you are assaulted by the sights and sounds of everything that is wrong with the Civic Center area," wrote Philip L. of San Francisco in June 2019. "Homeless people wander in to buy a cup of coffee and sit all day. Bewildered tourists wander in now and then. They get scared and leave the store or brave ones stay and eat."

"Officially the worst place I've ever been to in my life," shared Chris W. of California City. "It smells like someone pissed all over the floor."

'It's the worst Burger King in the world': Fast-food chain on Market Street closes for good

Generally SF and LA gotta be ones of the most dirtiest places in CA.While walking look for laying around feces.A good advise for you.

If these cities really wanted to help themselves they would end the needle programs.
That's true. Supervise and film the cold turkey withdraw and use the film in a commercial to discourage drug use.
That's what many people think. Sadly drug users simply don't care. Without the needle programs users will go back to sharing needles, spread disease and die. The needle programs were a response to the spread of aids. Now we see the deaths as natural selection in action.
Every day in NYC at around 5 AM I saw desperate addicts searching the ground for a discarded needle which they would invariably stick into their arm, hoping there was something left in there other than a little blood. All the needle programs in the world won't stop that. And that's not even counting rampant prostitution that addicts are involved in that spreads so many diseases. So in the end, you're absolutely right. Addicts don't care. Free needles not only help addicts to keep being addicts but they send a message that being an addict is OK. I think the program is a waste of money and time.

So, you are saying that addicts are so addicted that they will pick up and use needles off the street, and in the same paragraph you are saying that free new needles "help addicts to keep being addict's" who "do not care"... OhhhhhhhKAY!

Yelp reviews

Yeah it's a real vacation destination now. It looks and smells just like a poorly run zoo.

View attachment 283052

Clean needles kill MORE people, from OVER DOES, but I don't expect a leftist bubble head to grasp that fact.

View attachment 283052

Clean needles kill MORE people, from OVER DOES, but I don't expect a leftist bubble head to grasp that fact.

Clean needles prevent the transmission of disease. Better to provide the drug of choice to addicts which are safe, that will prevent OD's, and criminal activity which many addicts commit to support their jones.

The war on drugs is a failure.

View attachment 283052

Clean needles prevent the transmission of disease. Better to provide the drug of choice to addicts which are safe, that will prevent OD's, and criminal activity which many addicts commit to support their jones.

The war on drugs is a failure.
Clean needles just moves their deaths from 6 months to a year, shitforbrains. Injecting toilet bowl cleaner in your veins does that.

Forum List

Back