How Much Worse Will San Francisco Get?

How much worse will it get? That's a damn good question, but my guess is, A LOT WORSE, because the people that vote the people responsible for this situation WON'T vote for someone else. They vote democrat and that's that, and if that means voting for the destruction of their own world, so be it. They're not smart enough to see the error of their ways. These people are brain dead. Crippled by societal political correctness and indoctrination.

It would, and will, take virtually a declaration of national emergency, and sending in the National Guard to clean out the trash, both human and material, with emphasis on detaining and deporting EVERY SINGLE ILLEGAL ALIEN, and physically removing and barring from ever holding public office again, those responsible for creating the crisis... and we all know the chances of that ever happening are hardly to none.

The Republicans never did swat for CA, starting with Reagan.
Saint Ronnie The Ray Goon is the reason so many are on the streets. He single handedly closed all the mental hospitals in California.
California can’t open mental health hospitals? Obama and Clinton couldn’t do it?

Hilarious watching you Leftards spin in your own pile of crap.

As a matter of fact, it is not an issue for the federal government. California GOVENOR Reagan closed the institutions.

Leftism only destroys, never builds. Always.

“The worst Burger King in the world” has closed its door on Market Street in San Francisco. A mere 5 minute walk to City Hall, this restaurant is emblematic of the urban decay that an endless string of Leftist governments have allowed to occur in what used to be one of the most beautiful cities in America:

“It was the worst Burger King in the world,” Little says. “It’s the population here. If you go into the Starbucks across the street, they’ll tell you the same thing. They’ve been trying to get it together but I heard there was a time recently when all the employees just got up and left.”

Yelp reviews
echo Little's sentiment. "As soon as you walk in, you are assaulted by the sights and sounds of everything that is wrong with the Civic Center area," wrote Philip L. of San Francisco in June 2019. "Homeless people wander in to buy a cup of coffee and sit all day. Bewildered tourists wander in now and then. They get scared and leave the store or brave ones stay and eat."

"Officially the worst place I've ever been to in my life," shared Chris W. of California City. "It smells like someone pissed all over the floor."

'It's the worst Burger King in the world': Fast-food chain on Market Street closes for good

Sounds like this is an issue for San Francisco voters to think about. What does it have to do with you?

They can't be trusted, the Trump administration EPA 2,800 miles away MUST micromanage them.

Leftism only destroys, never builds. Always.

“The worst Burger King in the world” has closed its door on Market Street in San Francisco. A mere 5 minute walk to City Hall, this restaurant is emblematic of the urban decay that an endless string of Leftist governments have allowed to occur in what used to be one of the most beautiful cities in America:

“It was the worst Burger King in the world,” Little says. “It’s the population here. If you go into the Starbucks across the street, they’ll tell you the same thing. They’ve been trying to get it together but I heard there was a time recently when all the employees just got up and left.”

Yelp reviews
echo Little's sentiment. "As soon as you walk in, you are assaulted by the sights and sounds of everything that is wrong with the Civic Center area," wrote Philip L. of San Francisco in June 2019. "Homeless people wander in to buy a cup of coffee and sit all day. Bewildered tourists wander in now and then. They get scared and leave the store or brave ones stay and eat."

"Officially the worst place I've ever been to in my life," shared Chris W. of California City. "It smells like someone pissed all over the floor."

'It's the worst Burger King in the world': Fast-food chain on Market Street closes for good

Sounds like this is an issue for San Francisco voters to think about. What does it have to do with you?
Seeing how the sickness has spread up your entire west coast I'd say it matters to everyone who is not an insane prog.

Washington DC has some of the worst slums in America, and I have not seen Trump doing anything about it.
You haven't seen Trump doing anything because you have never been within 1000 miles of him.

How much worse will it get? That's a damn good question, but my guess is, A LOT WORSE, because the people that vote the people responsible for this situation WON'T vote for someone else. They vote democrat and that's that, and if that means voting for the destruction of their own world, so be it. They're not smart enough to see the error of their ways. These people are brain dead. Crippled by societal political correctness and indoctrination.

It would, and will, take virtually a declaration of national emergency, and sending in the National Guard to clean out the trash, both human and material, with emphasis on detaining and deporting EVERY SINGLE ILLEGAL ALIEN, and physically removing and barring from ever holding public office again, those responsible for creating the crisis... and we all know the chances of that ever happening are hardly to none.

Saint Ronnie The Ray Goon is the reason so many are on the streets. He single handedly closed all the mental hospitals in California.
California can’t open mental health hospitals? Obama and Clinton couldn’t do it?

LIAR^^^

Map of 5150 Designated Hospitals in California - California Hospital Association

It amazed me how often you lie on issues which can be proved to be untrue. Do you think (doubtful) that you can fool everyone? The biddable fools will nod their heads and echo your lies - is that your goal?

Well, according to the posts I read on NextDoor, the worst thing that could happen to SF is if Chick-Fil-A opens some restaurants.

As a matter of fact, it is not an issue for the federal government. California GOVENOR Reagan closed the institutions.

He close most of the State Institutions. His intent was soune, the Mentally Ill ought to be treated in a community in which they have family or friends. Sadly, they didn't fund the Counties, as later the Republican members in the Legislature wouldn't raise taxes and instead raided the revenue of the counties.

See: California Dept. Of State Hospitals Replaces Legacy Solution With Rubrik

For more evidence WM2020 is a Damn Liar.

He close most of the State Institutions. His intent was soune, the Mentally Ill ought to be treated in a community in which they have family or friends. Sadly, they didn't fund the Counties, as later the Republican members in the Legislature wouldn't raise taxes and instead raided the revenue of the counties.

He is asking why Bill and Barry didnt reopen them.

He is asking why Bill and Barry didnt reopen them.

Because they were state institutions controlled by the governor of California.

Since I've found that the barrel of humanity has no bottom, I fully expect my putrid birth town to always figure new ways to get WORSE, thereby still shocking me.

Yup. Essentially a military sweep-and-clear operation will be necessary.

This is what Democrats want for the nation.
Democrats want to turn America into the world's largest homeless tent city. The want to lower the standard of living and keep wages low by forcing Americans to compete with needy foreign nationals working under the table.

California NEVER looked like it does now under a R governor, and you can't blame the republicans in DC for the condition CA is in now. That is ALL on CA and the people that voted for the people responsible.

Try again.
Yep. California was the Golden State under Republican control. Huge economy, opportunity for all, affordable cost of living.

LIAR^^^

Map of 5150 Designated Hospitals in California - California Hospital Association

It amazed me how often you lie on issues which can be proved to be untrue. Do you think (doubtful) that you can fool everyone? The biddable fools will nod their heads and echo your lies - is that your goal?
You’re arguing from both directions, shitforbrains. Keep up with your lies and that won’t happen again.

JFK was the one who signed a law about mental institutions. The states had their time to do it. It is not cheap even if we go back to them.

California NEVER looked like it does now under a R governor, and you can't blame the republicans in DC for the condition CA is in now. That is ALL on CA and the people that voted for the people responsible.

Try again.
Yep. California was the Golden State under Republican control. Huge economy, opportunity for all, affordable cost of living.

Reagan closed most of the State Institutions. His intent was sound, the Mentally Ill ought to be treated in a community in which they have family or friends. Sadly, the GOP didn't fund the Counties; later the Republican members in the Legislature wouldn't raise taxes and instead raided the revenue of the counties; the result was Social Services were cut along with Probation and CPS.

The result, more mentally ill men and women ended up in jail, and more mentally ill juveniles ended up in group homes and the CA Youth Authority.

As a result of a lawsuit by the ACLU. The left always forgets that part. Apparently you can't lock someone up against their will if they haven't committed any crime.

Forum List

Back