There are no black serial killers........

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
How many times have we seen liberals and Negroes on here claim that. Lots of folks have been convinced that all serial killers are white.

Now we are presented with the most prolific serial killer in our history....and he is black. Though not the only one...in fact there are more black serial killers than white...even though they are a minority of our total pop.

Samuel Little - Wikipedia

"60 Minutes" reports on Samuel Little, serial killer who confessed to murdering 93 women - CBS News

List of Famous Black Serial Killers

I didn't see Wayne Williams on their list. The Atlanta child killer.

Serial killers are human, so of course they come in all colors, sizes, etc. But white males have always been the majority.

They forget the DC sniper as well.
Yes, most seem to have been white.

How many times have we seen liberals and Negroes on here claim that. Lots of folks have been convinced that all serial killers are white.

Now we are presented with the most prolific serial killer in our history....and he is black. Though not the only one...in fact there are more black serial killers than white...even though they are a minority of our total pop.

Samuel Little - Wikipedia

"60 Minutes" reports on Samuel Little, serial killer who confessed to murdering 93 women - CBS News

List of Famous Black Serial Killers
Actually they claim it about mass shootings, which is different.

• Banned
I didn't see Wayne Williams on their list. The Atlanta child killer.

Serial killers are human, so of course they come in all colors, sizes, etc. But white males have always been the majority.

White males are the majority of the popullation but blacks are dis-proportinately serial killers.

Meaning for this size of the total pop. they commit a higher percenetage than any other group.

https://nypost.com/2018/08/14/serial-killers-a-terrifying-look-at-their-ordinary-lives/

Last edited:
Put em all on one list.

If I get killed by a serial killer, I'm pretty sure I don't give a furry rats ass what color he is.

• Banned
They forget the DC sniper as well.
Yes, most seem to have been white.

Blacks compose approx l2 per cent of the total population but 29.4 percent of all serial killers are black. Very dis-proportionate.

Forum List

Back