How Much Worse Will San Francisco Get?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Leftism only destroys, never builds. Always.

“The worst Burger King in the world” has closed its door on Market Street in San Francisco. A mere 5 minute walk to City Hall, this restaurant is emblematic of the urban decay that an endless string of Leftist governments have allowed to occur in what used to be one of the most beautiful cities in America:

“It was the worst Burger King in the world,” Little says. “It’s the population here. If you go into the Starbucks across the street, they’ll tell you the same thing. They’ve been trying to get it together but I heard there was a time recently when all the employees just got up and left.”

Yelp reviews
echo Little's sentiment. "As soon as you walk in, you are assaulted by the sights and sounds of everything that is wrong with the Civic Center area," wrote Philip L. of San Francisco in June 2019. "Homeless people wander in to buy a cup of coffee and sit all day. Bewildered tourists wander in now and then. They get scared and leave the store or brave ones stay and eat."

"Officially the worst place I've ever been to in my life," shared Chris W. of California City. "It smells like someone pissed all over the floor."

'It's the worst Burger King in the world': Fast-food chain on Market Street closes for good

How much worse will it get? That's a damn good question, but my guess is, A LOT WORSE, because the people that vote the people responsible for this situation WON'T vote for someone else. They vote democrat and that's that, and if that means voting for the destruction of their own world, so be it. They're not smart enough to see the error of their ways. These people are brain dead. Crippled by societal political correctness and indoctrination.

It would, and will, take virtually a declaration of national emergency, and sending in the National Guard to clean out the trash, both human and material, with emphasis on detaining and deporting EVERY SINGLE ILLEGAL ALIEN, and physically removing and barring from ever holding public office again, those responsible for creating the crisis... and we all know the chances of that ever happening are hardly to none.

Yup. Essentially a military sweep-and-clear operation will be necessary.

This is what Democrats want for the nation.

Yup. Essentially a military sweep-and-clear operation will be necessary.

This is what Democrats want for the nation.
Yep... the entire United States would look just like San Frantrashco and Seattle if the democrats had their way.

It's hard to wreck a beautiful, rich city like SF even if you were trying. But it looks like liberal politicians managed to do just that. I doubt if those brain dead bigots will change even after the epidemics start happening.

How much worse will it get? That's a damn good question, but my guess is, A LOT WORSE, because the people that vote the people responsible for this situation WON'T vote for someone else. They vote democrat and that's that, and if that means voting for the destruction of their own world, so be it. They're not smart enough to see the error of their ways. These people are brain dead. Crippled by societal political correctness and indoctrination.

It would, and will, take virtually a declaration of national emergency, and sending in the National Guard to clean out the trash, both human and material, with emphasis on detaining and deporting EVERY SINGLE ILLEGAL ALIEN, and physically removing and barring from ever holding public office again, those responsible for creating the crisis... and we all know the chances of that ever happening are hardly to none.

The Republicans never did swat for CA, starting with Reagan.

California NEVER looked like it does now under a R governor, and you can't blame the republicans in DC for the condition CA is in now. That is ALL on CA and the people that voted for the people responsible.

Try again.

California NEVER looked like it does now under a R governor, and you can't blame the republicans in DC for the condition CA is in now. That is ALL on CA and the people that voted for the people responsible.

Try again.

Are you kidding. Don't even talk about the income inequality, it was not that bad in the 80s.

Try again.

Are you kidding. Don't even talk about the income inequality, it was not that bad in the 80s.
Sorry, CA is responsible for the condition CA is in, period. You're deflections are lame.

How much worse will it get? That's a damn good question, but my guess is, A LOT WORSE, because the people that vote the people responsible for this situation WON'T vote for someone else. They vote democrat and that's t
62213152_2208995969136033_2282762499210084352_n.jpg
hat, and if that means voting for the destruction of their own world, so be it. They're not smart enough to see the error of their ways. These people are brain dead. Crippled by societal political correctness and indoctrination.

We offer free market capitalization with litter regulation so the small biz can compete

“The worst Burger King in the world” has closed its door on Market Street in San Francisco.
We used to have two Burger Kings in my city, but one eventually closed and I heard that it was because they failed the health inspection. The sad thing is that the one that closed was the newer building. It is now a foreign restaurant.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. One of our Hardee's has closed up as well within the last year or so and I've heard that its sbecause of the same reason. The workers were not keeping up with the place well enough to where the customers I guess started taking their business elsewhere. (shaking my head)

oh i dont know,life was pretty good there in the 70's...

It would be a good place to introduce plague type viruses as the war expands. But apparently you can leave more then your heart in San Francisco.

“The worst Burger King in the world” has closed its door on Market Street in San Francisco. A mere 5 minute walk to City Hall, this restaurant is emblematic of the urban decay that an endless string of Leftist governments have allowed to occur in what used to be one of the most beautiful cities in America:

“It was the worst Burger King in the world,” Little says. “It’s the population here. If you go into the Starbucks across the street, they’ll tell you the same thing. They’ve been trying to get it together but I heard there was a time recently when all the employees just got up and left.”

Yelp reviews
echo Little's sentiment. "As soon as you walk in, you are assaulted by the sights and sounds of everything that is wrong with the Civic Center area," wrote Philip L. of San Francisco in June 2019. "Homeless people wander in to buy a cup of coffee and sit all day. Bewildered tourists wander in now and then. They get scared and leave the store or brave ones stay and eat."

"Officially the worst place I've ever been to in my life," shared Chris W. of California City. "It smells like someone pissed all over the floor."

'It's the worst Burger King in the world': Fast-food chain on Market Street closes for good

Until they elect a Rudy Guilliani, it is going to get much, much worse........

We offer free market capitalization with litter regulation so the small biz can compete
I am certainly glad there is less litter in my small business. But as long as there are tariffs there is no free markets...

Saint Ronnie The Ray Goon is the reason so many are on the streets. He single handedly closed all the mental hospitals in California.

Saint Ronnie The Ray Goon is the reason so many are on the streets. He single handedly closed all the mental hospitals in California.
California can’t open mental health hospitals? Obama and Clinton couldn’t do it?

Hilarious watching you Leftards spin in your own pile of crap.

And you idiots have had 30 years to fix it, so why haven't you?

Yelp reviews

Sounds like this is an issue for San Francisco voters to think about. What does it have to do with you?

Forum List

Back