How Much Worse Will San Francisco Get?

Progs have maxed out the wealth of the city and themselves. And can not understand why there are still poor people, homeless people and addicts. So it has to be the deplorables that caused it.
When are conservatives gonna max out the wealth of Kentucky or Louisiana??
Why do people who love the blue areas move to the red ones? I am a northerner. I do not mind gentrifying an area a bit. I do mind bringing the same crap from the area that we left. Those areas you mentioned like others are primed for the next real growth as you strangle the areas that are blue. And in most blue areas it is the deep blue cities that are a ball and chain on the states they are in. The next superpower area Asia does not even want to work with you guys.

For a city you dic suckers claim not to care about -- you sure care about it...… A WHOLE LOT

But it does seem that the property value is plummeting in San Francisco due to all of the people leaving it since all of the dirty homeless people kicked them out.....
View attachment 300525

this chart doesn't show property value dropping, but that is because the homeless don't want you to know it...

That's 2018. What's 2019 when 400 restaurants close, shit city getting worse. an environmental problem you libs care so much about. SHIT IN THE WATER FROM RUNOFF.

We care about SF? very wrong, we point out how fucked it is. You have the property values from 2018, they drop very fast and will. Who wants to live in san fran nans sewer.
How are you defining dropping prices? Things previously selling for $1,100/sq.ft. now selling for $1,080? That's dropping for sure but to most normal folks still nothing affordable about that.

For a city you dic suckers claim not to care about -- you sure care about it...… A WHOLE LOT

But it does seem that the property value is plummeting in San Francisco due to all of the people leaving it since all of the dirty homeless people kicked them out.....
View attachment 300525

this chart doesn't show property value dropping, but that is because the homeless don't want you to know it...

That's 2018. What's 2019 when 400 restaurants close, shit city getting worse. an environmental problem you libs care so much about. SHIT IN THE WATER FROM RUNOFF.

We care about SF? very wrong, we point out how fucked it is. You have the property values from 2018, they drop very fast and will. Who wants to live in san fran nans sewer.

The main reason for restaurants closing in SF is due to leases expiring and rents being jacked up. There is also a labor shortage due to the high cost of living in San Francisco. There is no sign of property values declining in San Francisco but frankly most of us would be okay with some reprieve from the meteoric rise in housing costs in San Francisco. During the height of the recession- where most of the U.S. saw their housing values plummet- San Francisco's just stopped increasing for a few years.

As far as our environmental problems- yeah we need to deal with people crapping on the streets. However despite what Fox News tells you, the sidewalks and streets of San Francisco are not covered in feces. The problems with water quality is generally after storms when local sewage plants get overwhelmed and less than fully treated sewage ends up flowing out.

Who wants to live in San Francisco? More people than we can support. Which is why the property values have been skyrocketing. Will that plateau at some point? High housing costs- buying or renting- is going to be the biggest driver in ending the high demand for living in San Francisco.

Progs have maxed out the wealth of the city and themselves. And can not understand why there are still poor people, homeless people and addicts. So it has to be the deplorables that caused it.
Why do people who love the blue areas move to the red ones? I am a northerner. I do not mind gentrifying an area a bit. I do mind bringing the same crap from the area that we left. Those areas you mentioned like others are primed for the next real growth as you strangle the areas that are blue. And in most blue areas it is the deep blue cities that are a ball and chain on the states they are in. The next superpower area Asia does not even want to work with you guys.

Because the red areas are cheaper to live in. Why is housing cheaper in red areas? Because there is less demand for housing there. You really think that Kentucky is 'primed for the next real growth'?

Since the national recession ended in 2009, Kentucky trails the nation in growth of jobs, population and wages but is outperforming four of its seven neighboring states in those categories.

Economic growth in Kentucky has varied significantly by region, with the strongest growth in metropolitan areas and decline in the eastern part of the state
Kentucky has fared better since the end of the national recession in June 2009 than neighboring West Virginia, Ohio, Illinois and Missouri, said Coomes. He noted that the economies of Tennessee and Indiana have outpaced Kentucky’s.

Still, Kentucky workers have seen their paychecks grow more than 12 percentage points slower than the national average.

Wage and salary growth in non-agriculture jobs in Kentucky rose 36 percent from the second quarter of 2009 to the fourth quarter of 2017, compared to 48.6 percent for the nation, the report said.

The state’s per-capita personal income was $39,393 in 2017, ranking 47th in the nation. It was lower than all bordering states except West Virginia.

How much worse can California get?

Well, once the cant pay for their pensions and debt then it will go bankrupt and have to raise taxes again.

There is no final line, just an exponentially harsher scale of wreckage.

Because the red areas are cheaper to live in. Why is housing cheaper in red areas? Because there is less demand for housing there. You really think that Kentucky is 'primed for the next real growth'?

Since the national recession ended in 2009, Kentucky trails the nation in growth of jobs, population and wages but is outperforming four of its seven neighboring states in those categories.

Economic growth in Kentucky has varied significantly by region, with the strongest growth in metropolitan areas and decline in the eastern part of the state
Kentucky has fared better since the end of the national recession in June 2009 than neighboring West Virginia, Ohio, Illinois and Missouri, said Coomes. He noted that the economies of Tennessee and Indiana have outpaced Kentucky’s.

Still, Kentucky workers have seen their paychecks grow more than 12 percentage points slower than the national average.

Wage and salary growth in non-agriculture jobs in Kentucky rose 36 percent from the second quarter of 2009 to the fourth quarter of 2017, compared to 48.6 percent for the nation, the report said.

The state’s per-capita personal income was $39,393 in 2017, ranking 47th in the nation. It was lower than all bordering states except West Virginia.
All they have to do is keep adding infrastructure. A process that is under the radar and ongoing. I am not washing their balls. But you make it seem like their existing on government cheese. The fact is most of the cities in blue areas are heavily subsidized by state and regional taxpayers. And many of their rural areas are more comparable to many of the red rural areas. The people are moving to these places. The big American companies need to rethink their priorities. Boeing needs to reinvent itself. And by moving away from the Seattle area to the South can start anew. Tech companies also. Foreign manufacturers are wary of blue cities.

How much worse can California get?

Well, once the cant pay for their pensions and debt then it will go bankrupt and have to raise taxes again.

There is no final line, just an exponentially harsher scale of wreckage.
I thought pensions were liberal

Since so many conservatives have done everything in their power to destroy pensions

All they have to do is keep adding infrastructure. A process that is under the radar and ongoing. I am not washing their balls. But you make it seem like their existing on government cheese. The fact is most of the cities in blue areas are heavily subsidized by state and regional taxpayers. And many of their rural areas are more comparable to many of the red rural areas. The people are moving to these places. The big American companies need to rethink their priorities. Boeing needs to reinvent itself. And by moving away from the Seattle area to the South can start anew. Tech companies also. Foreign manufacturers are wary of blue cities.

Do I think adding infrastructure would be a good idea? Certainly. But you are the one who claimed that Kentucky is primed for real growth. And despite what you claim, as noted in the article I quoted, the real growth in Kentucky has been in the metropolitan areas(the blue areas) and weakest in the East.
Louisville is Kentucky's largest city- and its food stamp rate is far from the highest-
https://statisticalatlas.com/state/Kentucky/Food-Stamp

Many of the bordering states are very different than KY too, pretty much farming, tobacco fading. We don't accept Louisville and Lexington are in our state :) That per capita of $39,393 will carry one like a king here. Cost of living is very low compared to other states. Gal milk $1.25, 80-20% burger average $2.59 but $1.99 right now. I had to have 2 crowns a while back, $700 each, Mom paid $1500 each in CT. Houses and land very affordable. $100K average buys a very nice home. I paid $85K for a 13 acre farm with a 3br home and 5 buildings including a large steel barn and fencing. Acreage $800-2000 an acre depending on how it lays. House lots a bit higher.

I had been to San Fran in the early 80's then again early 90's when I was a Chief electrician for NOAA, we would dock south SF. The city was beautiful then, I really enjoyed it and went everywhere. Now? Don't know except for what I read and pictures. There were no tents I remember, no crap or needles on the street. I saw more bums in Seattle than SF back then.

Many of the bordering states are very different than KY too, pretty much farming, tobacco fading. We don't accept Louisville and Lexington are in our state :) That per capita of $39,393 will carry one like a king here. Cost of living is very low compared to other states. Gal milk $1.25, 80-20% burger average $2.59 but $1.99 right now. I had to have 2 crowns a while back, $700 each, Mom paid $1500 each in CT. Houses and land very affordable. $100K average buys a very nice home. I paid $85K for a 13 acre farm with a 3br home and 5 buildings including a large steel barn and fencing. Acreage $800-2000 an acre depending on how it lays. House lots a bit higher.

I had been to San Fran in the early 80's then again early 90's when I was a Chief electrician for NOAA, we would dock south SF. The city was beautiful then, I really enjoyed it and went everywhere. Now? Don't know except for what I read and pictures. There were no tents I remember, no crap or needles on the street. I saw more bums in Seattle than SF back then.
Then trickle down economics really kicked in...…

But funny part is.....conservatives were still demonizing San Francisco back in the 80's and 90's too

How Much Worse Will San Francisco Get?

upload_2020-1-16_14-28-25.jpeg

How much worse will it get? That's a damn good question, but my guess is, A LOT WORSE, because the people that vote the people responsible for this situation WON'T vote for someone else. They vote democrat and that's that, and if that means voting for the destruction of their own world, so be it. They're not smart enough to see the error of their ways. These people are brain dead. Crippled by societal political correctness and indoctrination.

It would, and will, take virtually a declaration of national emergency, and sending in the National Guard to clean out the trash, both human and material, with emphasis on detaining and deporting EVERY SINGLE ILLEGAL ALIEN, and physically removing and barring from ever holding public office again, those responsible for creating the crisis... and we all know the chances of that ever happening are hardly to none.

The Republicans never did swat for CA, starting with Reagan.
What the hell are you talking about? California self destructed. Environment must be tamed the best you can if you live there at the best price possible. California has wasted decades with destructive environmental policies that put their own citizens at risk. To actually approve major projects to make their citizens lives more comfortable would make sense. They are worried more about the fire ant then a human being.

I'll consider Kentucky if Virginia turns into California, which is where the Democrat State House seems to be pointing it.

I'll consider Kentucky if Virginia turns into California, which is where the Democrat State House seems to be pointing it.

It does doesn't it. Too bad.

We do have that libtard cheater liar Beshear as Gov though. No telling what that asshole is going to pull.

Yeah, I'd need to do a little research and demographics, but my dollar would do okay in Kentucky.

Leftism only destroys, never builds. Always.

“The worst Burger King in the world” has closed its door on Market Street in San Francisco. A mere 5 minute walk to City Hall, this restaurant is emblematic of the urban decay that an endless string of Leftist governments have allowed to occur in what used to be one of the most beautiful cities in America:

“It was the worst Burger King in the world,” Little says. “It’s the population here. If you go into the Starbucks across the street, they’ll tell you the same thing. They’ve been trying to get it together but I heard there was a time recently when all the employees just got up and left.”

Yelp reviews
echo Little's sentiment. "As soon as you walk in, you are assaulted by the sights and sounds of everything that is wrong with the Civic Center area," wrote Philip L. of San Francisco in June 2019. "Homeless people wander in to buy a cup of coffee and sit all day. Bewildered tourists wander in now and then. They get scared and leave the store or brave ones stay and eat."

"Officially the worst place I've ever been to in my life," shared Chris W. of California City. "It smells like someone pissed all over the floor."

'It's the worst Burger King in the world': Fast-food chain on Market Street closes for good
I think until a Frisco city official gets attacked by a homeless person or until an official steps in human feces, it will continue to get worse. The Dems have destroyed a once beautiful city.

How much worse will it get? That's a damn good question, but my guess is, A LOT WORSE, because the people that vote the people responsible for this situation WON'T vote for someone else. They vote democrat and that's that, and if that means voting for the destruction of their own world, so be it. They're not smart enough to see the error of their ways. These people are brain dead. Crippled by societal political correctness and indoctrination.

It would, and will, take virtually a declaration of national emergency, and sending in the National Guard to clean out the trash, both human and material, with emphasis on detaining and deporting EVERY SINGLE ILLEGAL ALIEN, and physically removing and barring from ever holding public office again, those responsible for creating the crisis... and we all know the chances of that ever happening are hardly to none.

So by Penny’s logic at least the swat (sic) the dimocrats have done to their city has had great effect on the once beautiful place. Congrats to the dipshits who keep electing and thus supporting the destruction.

Saint Ronnie The Ray Goon is the reason so many are on the streets. He single handedly closed all the mental hospitals in California.
California can’t open mental health hospitals? Obama and Clinton couldn’t do it?

Hilarious watching you Leftards spin in your own pile of crap.
No they can't. The ACLU ended inpatient care when Reagan was forced to close the hospitals. Something about locking innocent people up against their will.

These Democrat run cities are real hell holes.

ANNALS OF LEFTIST AUTOPHAGY: Bankers Flooding JPMorgan Healthcare Conference Bemoan San Francisco Squalor.

That's a great line, "San Francisco is the Bill Clinton of cities. It squandered itself with its flaws.” :laugh:

I grew up there, so it's still my hometown. I don't live too far away from it, but far enough that I don't get a chance to just visit. One of the things about sanctuary cities I've learned is one needs the working poor. The working poor displace the homeless to go move somewhere else as they compete for government resources. In San Francisco, even the working poor cannot live on $11 wages; they have to be paid above the minimum. It's just bad for San Francisco because downtown is where the visitors get to party at the swanky hotels and fine dining, but also have the homeless living. They used to have the freeway and underpasses to live at, but it got torn down from the Loma Prieta earthquake. When I lived there and the POTUS such as Bill Clinton visited, then they would move the homeless underneath the freeways so the visiting VIPs would not see the squalor. Now, there are probably too many and nowhere to move them. You can move the homeless, but you can't get rid of them. The only thing I've see that work is the working poor.

Forum List

Back