Votes: 3 33.3%
  • 2nd generation so no variety

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • live overseas, so there isn't a lot of choice

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 12, 2008
My family has german, scots, english, French, polish, and my kids have Russian in addition. Are you as a thoroughbred, or do you have a lot of hybrid vigor?

Irish, English, Cherokee, French is all I know about. That is just in America who knows before that.

According to the bible we all came from Adam and Eve.

Hungarian, Scot, Irish, English.

Possibly Sioux but not sure..gramma was born on the Sioux reservation but I don't know enough about that side of the family to know if it meant anything. My grandma and her mother both looked very Indian but never talked about it.

My two younger kids are Cayuse, Walla Walla Indian as well. I don't know what else. Maybe Nez Perce. Their grandma is dead and their dad might as well be.

My older boys have more English in them from their dad....they're almost transparent, lol...

"If they right eye offend thee, pluck it out!"

Don't make me gouge out my own eyes!

Irish, English, Scottish and German. Sometimes the Sottish and German bits duke it out for 'most stubborn'. Those in the pathway had better duck. The Irish and English have come together in the form of alabaster. Quite a little package, eh?

Irish, English, Scottish and German. Sometimes the Sottish and German bits duke it out for 'most stubborn'. Those in the pathway had better duck. The Irish and English have come together in the form of alabaster. Quite a little package, eh?

*sottish*?

Lol..is that a Freudian slip??

Forum List

Back