How much should health care cost? Should it cost anything?

LOL, what happens when he needs medical attention that costs 20k, 50k, 100k? I guarantee he won't lie on his couch and just say, well I don't have the money to afford this procedure, I'll just lay here and die. He'll seek treatment that he can't afford and that I will end up paying for through increased rates.
And that's who's fault for making it too expensive?

Oh that's right...

The government's.

Dipshit. This is why you have no credibility.

Health insurance costs have been rising for years. That was the governments fault??? LMAO!!!

Do you even have a job? You are on here non stop, either you are unemployed or ripping off your employer big time. what a moron.

Ahhh, and there it is. "I guess you just aren't working hard enough". "What the hell is wrong with you. If you wanted insurance you should just go buy it." "You lazy, moocher."

I love the irony of this all.

Oh and you're welcome in advance.

The irony is that he is not siding with you in wanting something for nothing.

The irony is that he is still saying that if you want something...pay for it.

LOL, what happens when he needs medical attention that costs 20k, 50k, 100k? I guarantee he won't lie on his couch and just say, well I don't have the money to afford this procedure, I'll just lay here and die. He'll seek treatment that he can't afford and that I will end up paying for through increased rates.

What part of obamacare dont you get. It is the same thing.

Ahhh, and there it is. "I guess you just aren't working hard enough". "What the hell is wrong with you. If you wanted insurance you should just go buy it." "You lazy, moocher."

I love the irony of this all.

Oh and you're welcome in advance.
wait... you are thinking that's some sort of victory of the debate?

Jesus you're a fucking retard.

What the hell do you think you've 'won'? The fact that I'm going to be forced onto Obamacare? oh that REALLY proves your point nimrod. :rolleyes:

You know what's stopping me from buying my own health insurance right now?

State MANDATES! I have to get depression coverage, and rosacea coverage, and pregancy coverage (nice seeing I'm a guy), and abortion coverage, and port-wine stain removal coverage, and substance abuse treatment coverage.

over 100 mandated required coverages that I DON"T NEED, dumbass! And that raises the price. Then they limit the pool of companies I can choose from since you can't sell insurance across state lines, OR go 'a la carte' picking the coverage I want. That raises the price even MORE! Have you ever shopped for personal health care yourself? I have twice in recent years and it SUCKS!

I asked for simple catastrophic healthcare with the highest premium possible. Because of state mandates, I couldn't get the price down low enough for me to buy. Therefore, I've been excluded from purchasing a product due to state interference when I could have paid cash for a simple policy covering a car accident or sudden disease or the like.

there's your fucking government care. They want me to get on state medicare programs so they can mooch more money from out of state and then tell me to jump through hoops the rest of my life till they get bored with me and cut my ass off, just like I've watched another friend of mine who died from Sarcoidosis had done to her. Well, they were kind. they shuffled her into a nursing home to die in drugged out painless stupor, all but a vegetable.

So fuck you, your government healthcare, the horse you rode in on and have one for the road with prickly pears. You don't know SHIT about how it REALLY works! Sanctimonious self-righteous asshole.

Ouch, looks like I hit a nerve. Kinda sucks when your hypocritical views get pointed out, doesn't it?

If you can't afford health insurance you obviously are a deadbeat who isn't working hard enough. Do I have that right? LOL.

I noticed you didn't tell me how you planned to pay for treatment if you actually had something serious happen to you. F'ing amazing how hypocritical you are.

AND he said he is paying for his test...in payments.

This is because health care consists of finite goods and services. When they are promoted as a free entitlement, somebody else is expected to pay for them.

Last edited:
wait... you are thinking that's some sort of victory of the debate?

Jesus you're a fucking retard.

What the hell do you think you've 'won'? The fact that I'm going to be forced onto Obamacare? oh that REALLY proves your point nimrod. :rolleyes:

You know what's stopping me from buying my own health insurance right now?

State MANDATES! I have to get depression coverage, and rosacea coverage, and pregancy coverage (nice seeing I'm a guy), and abortion coverage, and port-wine stain removal coverage, and substance abuse treatment coverage.

over 100 mandated required coverages that I DON"T NEED, dumbass! And that raises the price. Then they limit the pool of companies I can choose from since you can't sell insurance across state lines, OR go 'a la carte' picking the coverage I want. That raises the price even MORE! Have you ever shopped for personal health care yourself? I have twice in recent years and it SUCKS!

I asked for simple catastrophic healthcare with the highest premium possible. Because of state mandates, I couldn't get the price down low enough for me to buy. Therefore, I've been excluded from purchasing a product due to state interference when I could have paid cash for a simple policy covering a car accident or sudden disease or the like.

there's your fucking government care. They want me to get on state medicare programs so they can mooch more money from out of state and then tell me to jump through hoops the rest of my life till they get bored with me and cut my ass off, just like I've watched another friend of mine who died from Sarcoidosis had done to her. Well, they were kind. they shuffled her into a nursing home to die in drugged out painless stupor, all but a vegetable.

So fuck you, your government healthcare, the horse you rode in on and have one for the road with prickly pears. You don't know SHIT about how it REALLY works! Sanctimonious self-righteous asshole.

Ouch, looks like I hit a nerve. Kinda sucks when your hypocritical views get pointed out, doesn't it?

If you can't afford health insurance you obviously are a deadbeat who isn't working hard enough. Do I have that right? LOL.

I noticed you didn't tell me how you planned to pay for treatment if you actually had something serious happen to you. F'ing amazing how hypocritical you are.

What if his bill is for 100k? Payment plan still?

No... this is called exasperation at your utter stupidity and arrogance.

Good to have it confirmed you are fucking clueless about how things work in the real world and can only handle simple theories that don't mesh with what's really going on.

Why can't we all ride on Amtrak any where we want any time we want for free. How about the Subway's and Bus'es? How long do you think they would hold up to abuse and misuse? Could we fly anywhere for free? How long before the jets start falling from the skies? You make something an entitlement, and you are ripe for abuse, nothing more. We have enough problems with Hypochondriacs without encouraging them. I don't think Everyone has a right to a $500 or $5000 band-Aid. I personally don't think anyone should pay government protected exorbitant prices. I'm Sure GE, and the rest of the Monopoly Oligarchy, Plutocracy disagree with me. Why do you encourage this behavior?

Check with the hypothetical land hospital. Maybe see what payment schedule and discounts they can set up.

Oh that's right...

The government's.

Health insurance costs have been rising for years. That was the governments fault??? LMAO!!!
You have no idea how the world works. Hence you've destroyed your credibility and proven you've no concept of unintended consequences of do gooders run amok in government.

Seems to me as if he is still willing to pay. I was under the impression that you felt that some should not pay?

Check with the hypothetical land hospital. Maybe see what payment schedule and discounts they can set up.

LOL, ok. Tell me what how on earth you will pay off 100k. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you won't be charged interest. Go ahead, how many payments and how much per payment do you think it will take to get paid off? Let's hear the big plan. This should be fucking priceless. Go ahead when you're ready, I need a good laugh.

Oh that's right...

The government's.

You have no idea how the world works. Hence you've destroyed your credibility and proven you've no concept of unintended consequences of do gooders run amok in government.

<right wing talking point>LOL, freeloader. Please work harder and stop being a leech on society. You could have insurance if you weren't such a deadbeat and made some actual good decisions with you life.</right wing talking point>

LOL, ok. Tell me what how on earth you will pay off 100k. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you won't be charged interest. Go ahead, how many payments and how much per payment do you think it will take to get paid off? Let's hear the big plan. This should be fucking priceless. Go ahead when you're ready, I need a good laugh.
I'm not playing your Alinskyite hypothetical games.

How about you answer the OP. How much should health care cost?

Health care should cost whatever the market will bear.
The best way to reduce the cost of health care is for the consumer pay for the costs himself.

Exactly.
Group health care paid for by insurance companies as a benefit has ruined American "health" care.

LOL, I knew it. You're pathetic and have no answer to the point I've been making this entire thread.

Game, Set, Match.

"Pathetic Freeloader"

<right wing talking point>LOL, freeloader. Please work harder and stop being a leech on society. You could have insurance if you weren't such a deadbeat and made some actual good decisions with you life.</right wing talking point>
I've taken not a dime of government money. I've paid my own bill. How am I a freeloading dipshit? You wanna play hypotheticals, do it on your own time.

What are you? In high school? I can't concieve why you're so goddamn dumb.

What if a passing surgeon splits your skull with a spade and puts a new brain in? What if a meteor hits tomorrow? What if you manage to unclench your sphincter long enough to pull your head out?

I give a real world example... Several of them in fact, and you wanna try and twist them around to be something they're not. Grow the fuck up.

Seems to me as if he is still willing to pay. I was under the impression that you felt that some should not pay?

He should pay if he can. But he CANNOT afford $100k+ in medical bills if he has anything serious happen to him. What wasn't clear?

You are a riot.

So what part of me saying for obama care that everyone pays the same thing didn't you get? If everyone is paying what it would take to sustain a system, NO exceptions, it could work. So long as you have some who want something for nothing it will never work.

it seems to me as if he is not asking for something for nothing now does it.

LOL, I knew it. You're pathetic and have no answer to the point I've been making this entire thread.

Game, Set, Match.

"Pathetic Freeloader"
cat-food-fail.jpg

yet another presumptive declaration of victory.

I've taken not a dime of government money. I've paid my own bill. How am I a freeloading dipshit? You wanna play hypotheticals, do it on your own time.

What are you? In high school? I can't concieve why you're so goddamn dumb.

What if a passing surgeon splits your skull with a spade and puts a new brain in? What if a meteor hits tomorrow? What if you manage to unclench your sphincter long enough to pull your head out?

I give a real world example... Several of them in fact, and you wanna try and twist them around to be something they're not. Grow the fuck up.

Awwww, someone doesn't have it all figured out anymore, so he resorts to name calling. And I'm guessing a high schooler has already accomplished more than you ever will, especially since you can't even afford health insurance.....how lazy and sad you are.

Forum List

Back