How much should health care cost? Should it cost anything?

My Bottom line for all of this is:

If you want national Insurance/health care, then EVERYONE should pay the same. No one gets exemptions.

Will never be able to work this way.

So long as some people want something for nothing, you are very right. So longs as some pay and others don't, you are so right. So long as some people expect the government to care for them cradle to coffin, you are very right. So long as people feel entitled, you are very right.

Nah, I just meant you're severely flawed "logic". I use that term very loosely.

aim to lower costs.
But cannot succeed because economic realities thwart it.

The waiver is needed to ensure that short term costs don't sky rocket for these companies or their access isn't cut off completely due to lack of time needed in order to get up to standard.

You just watch, it will be extended. This is how things work. First the nose under the tent, then if not stopped the whole camel comes in.

Last edited:

So long as some people want something for nothing, you are very right. So longs as some pay and others don't, you are so right. So long as some people expect the government to care for them cradle to coffin, you are very right. So long as people feel entitled, you are very right.

And i feel you are the one with the severely flawed 'logic"

So can i send you my medical bills and call it a day? I want someone to pay for my medical bills to ya know. Since you think its such a great idea to pay for others out of your pocket, how about you start to practice what you preach.

The names you felt compelled to call me simply because I want to find a way to make sure that people in this country can stay healthy:

And every solution you claim to find absolves the very people you want to save from responsibility in achieving that goal, which is why they are all doomed to fail and why Obamacare is doomed to fail People learn through experience and what people will learn from you is there is little connection between the choices they make and the cost of their health care.

It would be more efficient for the government to open low cost hospitals and clinics. Require doctors that are still paying off their loans to man them for free.

Where would these doctors live? What would they eat?

So can i send you my medical bills and call it a day? I want someone to pay for my medical bills to ya know. Since you think its such a great idea to pay for others out of your pocket, how about you start to practice what you preach.

That's what you don't seem to be getting. I pay for insurance coverage which means I already do pay for the healthcare of everyone who can't afford it. This is obviously going right over your head.

The names you felt compelled to call me simply because I want to find a way to make sure that people in this country can stay healthy:

And every solution you claim to find absolves the very people you want to save from responsibility in achieving that goal, which is why they are all doomed to fail and why Obamacare is doomed to fail People learn through experience and what people will learn from you is there is little connection between the choices they make and the cost of their health care.

And you still seem to think that the only people who don't have healthcare coverage are people who just aren't working hard enough. :lol:

That's the cruix of the biscuit - people think they are entitled to healt care that they do not have to pay for - that they deserve to have their health care psid for by someone else.

These people vote for those that promise exactly that.

We get it, you don't care if working americans suffer simply because they can no longer afford health insurance.

It would be more efficient for the government to open low cost hospitals and clinics. Require doctors that are still paying off their loans to man them for free.

I think a sift a week out of them is reasonable to ask at some free clinic. The rest of the time they can work and pay off their loan.

That's what you don't seem to be getting. I pay for insurance coverage which means I already do pay for the healthcare of everyone who can't afford it. This is obviously going right over your head.
And those of us who don't have health insurance and have to pay cash out of our own pockets or by payment plan don't???

Come the fuck on! let's not be TOTALLY intellectually disingenuous. Deadbeats raise the cost of healthcare. And since Medicare has a tendancy to pay less than private insurance, they're even bigger deadbeats than the insurance industry you seem to have a strong distaste for.

And you still seem to think that the only people who don't have healthcare coverage are people who just aren't working hard enough. :lol:
Just remember, Rush Limbaugh himself admits he does not pay for health insurance. He pays cash too just like us sad uninsured poor people.

Trust me i DO get it..very well. I pay for my insurence. AND i know the reason it is so high is due to the ones who want medical but dont pay or it. I DO!

Any public system is just the same. obama care is the same. Some will pay and the majority will not. The ones who pay into it will ALSO pay for the ones who are not.

What part of everyone paying the same, without exception, don't you get? You continue to fall back on "what about the ones who cant afford it". So tell me what changes? It will STILL be a system where some pay and the entitlement masses STILL don't.

The only change is that MY options are lessened. My expenses go up and my service goes down. The other change is that the entitlement masses get more for still paying nothing.

The head that all of this is going over is yours .

Last edited:

I think a sift a week out of them is reasonable to ask at some free clinic. The rest of the time they can work and pay off their loan.

Why should they have to work for free at all, especially if you don't feel that you should be helping out?

Why should they have to work for free at all, especially if you don't feel that you should be helping out?

Ive never said that the entitled masses don't need care now have i?

It was a suggested solution to your entitlement problem. I guess you don't want that now do you.

Fine back to square one.

If you want health care and insurance...PAY for it.

Just remember, Rush Limbaugh himself admits he does not pay for health insurance. He pays cash too just like us sad uninsured poor people.

LOL, what does that prove? He has more money than 99.9% of Americans. Good for him.

Why do you think she MUST help? Why is your bleeding heart connected to her bank account?

You forget yourself. It's not your money. It's not THEIR money. It's HER money, and she can do with it as she pleases.

Why aren't you giving every penny you have to someone else if you feel so strongly? Oh that's right, because it's easier and more profitable to steal from many others than pony up your own dough.

LOL, what does that prove? He has more money than 99.9% of Americans. Good for him.
That's right. Good for him. But under Obamacare he would be forced to buy a product he neither needs or wants or be subject to legal action.

How ethical is that? He's providing no burden to the medical industry now and suddenly he must?

Fucking stupid is what that is.

And those of us who don't have health insurance and have to pay cash out of our own pockets or by payment plan don't???

Come the fuck on! let's not be TOTALLY intellectually disingenuous. Deadbeats raise the cost of healthcare. And since Medicare has a tendancy to pay less than private insurance, they're even bigger deadbeats than the insurance industry you seem to have a strong distaste for.

So those people that don't have health insurance are paying for chemo and bypass surgery through payment plans? lol.

:eusa_eh:

That's right. Good for him. But under Obamacare he would be forced to buy a product he neither needs or wants or be subject to legal action.

How ethical is that? He's providing no burden to the medical industry now and suddenly he must?

Fucking stupid is what that is.

So you're complaining about the mandate because Rush Limbaugh shouldn't have to buy insurance since he can afford to go without it? Seriously??? lol.

Forum List

Back