How Much Should Americans Be Taxed To Reduce The Effects Of Summer & Winter?

There is no proof on long term consequences
There is no proof the temperature will rise 1 degree in a century

What sacrifices are you talking about?
Worldwide Climate Scientists disagree with you

I was just asking myself how high taxes should be exacted on the working class as a means to fix heat in summer and cold in winter. Have any experts out there done the math? If our taxes are raised by 50% will summer get cooler and winter get warmer? And using that logic, wouldn't we return to Eden-like conditions if we're taxed 100%? Life should be just about perfect when we no longer have any money! Right?

I'm just curious to know who tax hikes will fix all of this scary "climate change" and stuff.
The Environmental Wackos bitch and complain about me driving a Tundra pickup truck.

If I were to give up my beloved truck, which I really don't need, how much cooler will the summers be and how much colder would the winters be?

You are quite possibly a danger to yourself from ignorance.
Okay, so explain to me how building more does not increase the CO2 in the atmosphere.

Wind Turbines are large, produce a small amount of electricity, hence so many and so large. How does building so many that are so big not increase CO2 emissions.

Wind Turbines are built everyday, 24 hours a day, at least 22 wind turbines a day, emitting a minimum of 50,000 tons of CO2 everyday, explain my ignorance.

I would love for you to explain my ignorance.

The Environmental Wackos bitch and complain about me driving a Tundra pickup truck.

If I were to give up my beloved truck, which I really don't need, how much cooler will the summers be and how much colder would the winters be?
I have what is now considered a gas guzzler, but I hardly ever drive it. It just sits there, gathering dust and bird shit.

I was just asking myself how high taxes should be exacted on the working class as a means to fix heat in summer and cold in winter. Have any experts out there done the math? If our taxes are raised by 50% will summer get cooler and winter get warmer? And using that logic, wouldn't we return to Eden-like conditions if we're taxed 100%? Life should be just about perfect when we no longer have any money! Right?

I'm just curious to know who tax hikes will fix all of this scary "climate change" and stuff.
$200,000,000,000,000 must be spent. That is $200 trillion by the government. How much tax must be collected?

Everyone born today for the rest of their life will have to work to pay for wind turbines and solar panels.

I have what is now considered a gas guzzler, but I hardly ever drive it.
I drive the Tundra and my wife has a Honda Pilot. The Tundra is definitely a gas guzzler but the Pilot get reasonable gas mileage for its size.

$200,000,000,000,000 must be spent. That is $200 trillion by the government. How much tax must be collected?

Everyone born today for the rest of their life will have to work to pay for wind turbines and solar panels.
True. Out of the frying pan into the fire. :(

I drive the Tundra and my wife has a Honda Pilot. The Tundra is definitely a gas guzzler but the Pilot get reasonable gas mileage for its size.
My car is 20 years old and has 114,000 original miles on it.
The previous owner drove about 6000 miles per year. I have had it for two years and have only driven it 3000 miles. Hardly a source of pollution.

My car is 20 years old and has 114,000 original miles on it.
The previous owner drove about 6000 miles per year. I have had it for two years and have only driven it 3000 miles. Hardly a source of pollution.
You sound like me. My Tundra is a 2013. I bought it new. Ten years later I have 31K miles on it. it is almost like a new truck.

Being retired I don't do a commute every day so mileage is low.

Except when there is a drag show in the area, then the power must be shut off immediately to protect the children, by any means necessary, right?
We need the power left on to electrocute the organizers of the show. :mad:

Finally. Someone has given an answer to the question. I think that starving to death and living in a cave is a small price to pay to bring the earth into a state of Nirvana. Rainbow Skittles and Unicorns are the future.

Sorry, I used it to add insulation to my house. Once the cost is recovered it will increase my wealth. :)
I wish. But even after you invest in insulation, solar panels, a windmill, and crickets for dinner ... they're still going to raise your taxes. But the good news is that Gore and Kerry can still afford their private jets.

I'm saving up for an F450 or F550 just for spite.

Enjoy not getting insurance.

Such a small hands boi.

Did you know that US carbon emissions dropped 5% in first 6 months this year.

Of course, you didn't because you're in ill-informed fuckup with small hands.
And yet inflation is killing us.

But if emissions dropped by 5% why is everyone complaining about the heat wave we're experiencing? What you're saying is that lowering emissions has no effect on the climate.

Yeah, like the Crips, Bloods, the Bundy clan and any rightwing racist fuckup group.

Sure, we could use a .25% rise in sales tax to subsidize power companies to transition from coal to renewables. Use taxes to invest in carbon capture startups.

Etc..
Who did the Bundy clan shoot?

Forum List

Back