How much patience does Barr have?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
We FINALLY get a no nonsense man at the helm of the justice department and Trumps incessant and completely unnecessary tweeting may very well drive Barr out.
How long would you expect someone to take all the shit he's getting as a results of Trumps tweets to last? He's clearly fed up with the tweeting or he wouldn't have asked Trump to stop.

At this point I'm getting a little nervous that Trump is going to beat himself.
Nearly EVERY measurable metric is in Trumps favor so STOP STOKING THE FIRES. Stop giving the left unnecessary talking points.
Tamp it down till the election is over ffs.

And no, I'm not saying he needs to change or stop campaigning. Just stop giving the hacks on the left easy and COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY ammunition.

No nonsense?

Barr is Trump's own little Roy Cohn, spinning the Mueller and IG investigation findings and interfering to get Trump's convicted associates off the hook - that is a lot of swampy nonsense.

gettyimages-1140767227-e1556808765593.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Source is WaPo....Fake nooz on steroids....Anyone with a functioning brain stem would want at least a couple more sources.

But hey, nominate Joe diGenova to replace him and watch the moonbat heads go....

tenor.gif

Last edited:
If he quits.....somebody stronger than him will replace him....so you rats pray he won't quit

Yeah....That's two-day old news....The part about Barr considering resigning is the part that reads like a creative writing class assignment.

I've said it before. Trump couldn't run Barr off with a mop and a bucket of shit.

I don't believe he will quit.

I think that's fake news.

WAPO BS. I'll believe it when I see it.

Maybe Rudy will get the job it it's true.

Forum List

Back