How Much of the "It Ain't My America Anymore"

ray-boy-usmc... hmmm... let's see, his name might be ray, I don't believe he was ever in the Marines, but he damn sure the **BOY** part right... and he's nothing more than a liberal partisan hack, talking head.

Just like you are a conservative partisan hack, my friend. As to you believing I was in the Corps, that really doesn't matter does it? As to talking heads, your side is the master of these. Just watch Fox any day and you will get the latest version of the RNC sound bite du jour.:lol:

No white guilt here, but if you believe that there are no Americans out there who are upset just because a black man is president you are:

Naive

A republican

A liar

Living on a fucking island

To answer your question, since Obama won in a fair election, these boards have become the whining wall for righties who seem to have a problem with the left winning. But I get board and come back occasionally.

There is no real dialogue between right and left, just attacks.

what did you do for the Marines, lick toliet stools???? we want any shit outta you we'll squeeze your fuckin head

Remember this from earlier this year?

porksticker2.jpg

They didn't stick with that very long. Wonder why....

:lol:

erikthered.gif

evolution???? which half is you ?????:lol::lol:

2v115s2.jpg

what did you do for the Marines, lick toliet stools???? we want any shit outta you we'll squeeze your fuckin head

Conservatives like you just prove my point. So sound and reasoned a reply.:cuckoo:

As to licking toilets, is this personal experience you speak from?:lol:

Notice, I just asked a question about whether there was any racism in attacking Obama. I never said everyone or a lot. As to this not being the 50s or 60s, then why did I hear so many so called jokes about the "Blackhouse" and see pictures of watermelons in the front yard of the whitehouse or all the Obama's dressed in African garb? Why do I get emails from my brother in law in Alabama with a bunch or really low racial bullshit? I know he didn't make up these pictures etc, he's just passing them on. Must be one really busy racist bastard making up all the crap that we see on the internet.:lol:

Why don't you hear race discussed seriously on TV or the media?

There are a number of white folks who can't see a black man as president. If you really don't believe that, then it's just more shit from the right screaming about the playing the race card whenever some one on the left brings ups any kind of discussion about race.

Sorry, but today the leadership of the Republican Party is primarily a bunch of frustrated old white men who have no plan but to obstruct whatever the left tries to do.

Some day we will have healthcare for all Americans and people will look back and marvel that it took so long for the greatest nation in the world reach this level of concern for its citizens.

dialogue I hear from the pissed off righties at the so called grass roots townhalls meetings is based on the fact that a black man is president?

Just wondering?:eusa_whistle:

The people at FoxNews keep saying, "This isn't the America I grew up in."

You mean the racist segregated America?

The racist segregated America that the Democrats ruled. George Wallace, Robert Byrd, etc etc etc. Lester Maddox

Last edited:
ray-boy-usmc... hmmm... let's see, his name might be ray, I don't believe he was ever in the Marines, but he damn sure the **BOY** part right... and he's nothing more than a liberal partisan hack, talking head.

Just like you are a conservative partisan hack, my friend. As to you believing I was in the Corps, that really doesn't matter does it? As to talking heads, your side is the master of these. Just watch Fox any day and you will get the latest version of the RNC sound bite du jour.:lol:

No white guilt here, but if you believe that there are no Americans out there who are upset just because a black man is president you are:

Naive

A republican

A liar

Living on a fucking island

To answer your question, since Obama won in a fair election, these boards have become the whining wall for righties who seem to have a problem with the left winning. But I get board and come back occasionally.

There is no real dialogue between right and left, just attacks.

You watch too much Mr. Ed.:lol:

Conservatives like you just prove my point. So sound and reasoned a reply.:cuckoo:

As to licking toilets, is this personal experience you speak from?:lol:

Notice, I just asked a question about whether there was any racism in attacking Obama. I never said everyone or a lot. As to this not being the 50s or 60s, then why did I hear so many so called jokes about the "Blackhouse" and see pictures of watermelons in the front yard of the whitehouse or all the Obama's dressed in African garb? Why do I get emails from my brother in law in Alabama with a bunch or really low racial bullshit? I know he didn't make up these pictures etc, he's just passing them on. Must be one really busy racist bastard making up all the crap that we see on the internet.:lol:

There are a number of white folks who can't see a black man as president. If you really don't believe that, then it's just more shit from the right screaming about the playing the race card whenever some one on the left brings ups any kind of discussion about race.

Sorry, but today the leadership of the Republican Party is primarily a bunch of frustrated old white men who have no plan but to obstruct whatever the left tries to do.

Some day we will have healthcare for all Americans and people will look back and marvel that it took so long for the greatest nation in the world reach this level of concern for its citizens.

[youtube]9hPR5jnjtLo[/youtube]

Some day we will have healthcare for all Americans and people will look back and marvel that it took so long for the greatest nation in the world reach this level of concern for its citizens

cemeteries006.JPG

First you state "I never said everyone or a lot, then proceed with "then why do I hear so many jokes". Ummmmm.... The web and the media tend to have a magnifying effect, i.e. everything tends to look worse then it actually is. It is obvious that racism still exists in this country but if this were the 50s/60s what kind of reaction do you think you'd see then? This whole country would be in flames, literally.
Race, seriously discussed in the media? Most are afraid to touch the subject for fear of the response. Seriously look at your statement concerning the GOP being comprised of "frustrated old white men who have no plan but to obstruct whatever the left tries to do".
The first part is a patently racist statement and the second is willful ignorance. Both are emotive and are designed to eliminate any further dialog.

Last edited:
lol! Poor Hopey Changeys. All they have left is miserably stale Race-Baiting and "Blame Bush" rhetoric. Didn't take em long to reach rock-bottom huh? Three more years of this misery? Yikes! :(

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
dialogue I hear from the pissed off righties at the so called grass roots townhalls meetings is based on the fact that a black man is president?

Why does someone always have to bring this up, it's a non-sensical argument and only shows biased ignorance and true racist tendancies. It's no longer the 50s / 60s and that is not what the majority of these people mean. Jeeze!!!!!!!

No, racism is the reason FoxNews is so popular with people over 65.

The racist generation.

What a shocker!!! One of the k00ks pulling the race card!!!

who cares s0n............black, white or purple, his policies are making his ass tank..............

Check out the new Disapproval # folks:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

poar01_obama0803-7.jpg

and the k00ks are having mental metdowns.......................

Am i fcukking giddy??

Oh yes..............I am indeed!!!!:lol::lol::lol::funnyface:

Last edited:

What a shocker!!! One of the k00ks pulling the race card!!!

who cares s0n............black, white or purple, his policies are making his ass tank..............

Check out the new Disapproval # folks:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

poar01_obama0803-7.jpg

and the k00ks are having mental metdowns.......................

Am i fcukking giddy??

Oh yes..............I am indeed!!!!:lol::lol::lol::funnyface:

Speaking of racist....

Why does someone always have to bring this up, it's a non-sensical argument and only shows biased ignorance and true racist tendancies. It's no longer the 50s / 60s and that is not what the majority of these people mean. Jeeze!!!!!!!

The racist generation.

Riiiiigggghhhhht........

The racist generation.

Riiiiigggghhhhht........

It is pretty obvious in the older generation.

My Dad hates Tiger Woods, Hank Aaron, Obama, etc....

Let me see, the number of people give a tinker's damn what the hell color would include the Black Caucus, the Democratic party, the Klan a long time subsidiary of the Democratic party, The Aryan Nation which is apolitical. The rest of us don't give a tinker's damn about the color of his skin the distance his ears stick out from his head or any other thing about his appearance the shape of his ideas however scares the crap out us.

Chris your ignorance is showing. Looking at things through the lens of your own parentage and projecting that on the rest of the over 60 crowd is as absurd as it can get.

Last edited:
Let me see, the number of people give a tinker's damn what the hell color would include the Black Caucus, the Democratic party, the Klan a long time subsidiary of the Democratic party, The Aryan Nation which is apolitical. The rest of us don't give a tinker's damn about the color of his skin the distance his ears stick out from his head or any other thing about his appearance the shape of his ideas however scares the crap out us.

Chris your ignorance is showing. Looking at things through the lens of your own parentage and projecting that on the rest of the over 60 crowd is as absurd as it can get.

Sorry, bud, but all the people screaming at the townhall meetings are old white people.

And all their commentators, OReilly, Beck, Hannity, etc... are white.

It's pretty obvious where all this bogus vitriol is coming from.

You're speaking from what I can only guess is limited personal experience. I don't find that to be the case everywhere.

You must be joking.

The vitriol that is coming at Obama from the old white people that watch FoxNews is pure racism.

No I'm not joking, it's simply your perception, fed by an overly micro focused media which in general plays to minuscule aspects of controversy while ignoring the vast majority of opinion and norms. It's what people want so that is what the sell them.

the blacks living next door to me said Osama does not represent them. their in their 20's. and watch fox news. halarious

You're speaking from what I can only guess is limited personal experience. I don't find that to be the case everywhere.

You must be joking.

The vitriol that is coming at Obama from the old white people that watch FoxNews is pure racism.

Are you really this dumb, Chris?

Forum List

Back