How Much of the "It Ain't My America Anymore"

No meister it CAN'T because that doesn't explain where they were while Bush doubled the national debt.......For some reason they come out of the wood work now!!?? I find that odd don't you?

It is, and don't give the Bush excuse any longer.

How is pointing out hypocrisy on the right an excuse?? The fact is that a majority of the right had one standard when bush and the republcians were in power and now they have a different standard now that the dems are in charge and the republicans are in the minorty. A perfect example was how the right said that if you cirticized a president during a time of war then you were a traitorous un-American, unpatriotic surrender monkey. However, now all you seem to here from the right is how dissent is patriotic.

Just as there are people on the right who are against obama based on race, don't try and deny that. However, when bush was running up the debt there were only a FEW people on the right complaining, tea parties weren't even a blip on the radar and only AFTER obama won and the republicans fell into the minority did a large portion of the right start whining and complaining like a bunch of spoiled children who had their favorite toy taken away.

Which is the majority of what all of these hypocrital righties, who are now attacking obama when they turned a blind eye to bush's policies, are doing.

So are you actually going to deny that there are some who are against obama based on race??
This is called politics.

I call it hypocrisy.

Remember all the signs on Bush and him being hung in effigy? How many people cried racism like you? sheesh....

WOW are you really this ignorant? Or is this just more of your biased and dishonest "politics" where you make any lame excuse for the right to include ignoring the past as you spin anything and everything against the left?

You are full of bullshit and you know it.
Few republicans stated that about the unpatriotic remark. You know that and I know that. This is where I inject that this is politics, you get this from both sides when in power.

There were plenty of people complainging about Bush running up the debt...not only that but, they were complaining about him not using his veto power. However, I don't see squat from the likes of you with Obama and his massive spending . So this is why I say don't do the Bush excuse...you are just as bad but on a deeper scale when it comes to accumulating government debt. The Tea parties were about debt, and the direction that this country is going...don't like it, tuff shit.

We were complaining about his spending policies....but you weren't listening.

When it comes to race.....there will always be some that are racists..you could be for all I know, but the vast....vast majority are not, and this thing your so focused on is not about race, and you know it...it's just your intent to deflect using it. It's what YOU do, I'm not a racist but I am against everything Obama stands for in his politics. Don't call me another one of your deflection word as hypocrit. You are the hypocrit for bashing Bush and praying to your messiah Obama for doing the same thing. :cuckoo:

Ignorant, you are the ignorant one...I might be insulting all ignorant people for stating that. I was making a point that it's OK for your Left to call out racism when none is there, and yet when you did the same for Bush the right stated nothing of racism against the left. Again your a hypocrit

Seriously,i thought it would take the Hopey Changeys awhile longer to reach rock-bottom but they really have proven me wrong at this point. They have already hit rock-bottom with their tired Race-Baiting and "Blame Bush" rhetoric. They really have over-played their hand with that repetitive stuff. More & more people are just sick of that rhetoric. Too much too early. They used up all of their ammunition way too early in the battle. They simply have nothing left at this point. Do we already have a Lame Duck President on our hands?

It is, and don't give the Bush excuse any longer.

How is pointing out hypocrisy on the right an excuse?? The fact is that a majority of the right had one standard when bush and the republcians were in power and now they have a different standard now that the dems are in charge and the republicans are in the minorty. A perfect example was how the right said that if you cirticized a president during a time of war then you were a traitorous un-American, unpatriotic surrender monkey. However, now all you seem to here from the right is how dissent is patriotic.

Just as there are people on the right who are against obama based on race, don't try and deny that. However, when bush was running up the debt there were only a FEW people on the right complaining, tea parties weren't even a blip on the radar and only AFTER obama won and the republicans fell into the minority did a large portion of the right start whining and complaining like a bunch of spoiled children who had their favorite toy taken away.

Which is the majority of what all of these hypocrital righties, who are now attacking obama when they turned a blind eye to bush's policies, are doing.

So are you actually going to deny that there are some who are against obama based on race??

I call it hypocrisy.

Remember all the signs on Bush and him being hung in effigy? How many people cried racism like you? sheesh....

WOW are you really this ignorant? Or is this just more of your biased and dishonest "politics" where you make any lame excuse for the right to include ignoring the past as you spin anything and everything against the left?

You are full of bullshit and you know it.

Nice comeback however it is about the best that the right has to offer LOL

Few republicans stated that about the unpatriotic remark. You know that and I know that.

And yet heroes like Max Cleland of GA had there patriotism questioned before an election and those dishonest smears of the right did exactly what they wanted them to. So don't give me your bullshit about how only a few did it because based on what I heard and what I was called and what others like Cleland had done to them by hypocritical dishonest righties such as yourself it's pretty obvious that it was more than just a few.

This is where I inject that this is politics, you get this from both sides when in power.

Yeah it was pure dishonest and hypocritical politics on the side of the right as they condemned, attacked and questioned the patriotism of any and all who dared to question W in his rush to invade iraq. However, now that it is politically expedient for the righties they are now doing exactly what they once claimed to be against.

There were plenty of people complainging about Bush running up the debt

Hardly. The only time righties started complaning about bush was when he became a hindrance to them and they started trying to distance themselves from him before the election. Maybe if they had started BEFORE he was a lame duck it would have given their cut and run away from him a little more credibility.

.not only that but, they were complaining about him not using his veto power.

veto power?? What was there to veto? for most of his administration he was given exactly what he wanted by the republican controlled congress. Even then he got pretty much what he wanted most of the time. What are you saying that he should ahve vetoed?

However, I don't see squat from the likes of you with Obama and his massive spending .

LOL, So you are attempting to attack me for pointing out how hypocritical righties held their collective tongue when W was engaging in his massive spending and only AFTER they fell into the minority did the majority of the righties flip flop and start attacking obama over his spending??

So this is why I say don't do the Bush excuse..

Hey, if you held a different standard now than you had then, then attention should be paid to it and it's not an excuse. It is merely shining a spot light on the right's hypocrisy and exposing their complete lack of credibility. LOL

.you are just as bad but on a deeper scale when it comes to accumulating government debt.

"I" am?? Me personally?? Because I believe that I am merely pointing out republican hypocrisy on this issue and haven't stated my own opinion. So how did you come to your conclusion about what you BELIEVE that I believe when I never stated how I believed abotu it??

The Tea parties were about debt, and the direction that this country is going...don't like it, tuff shit.

That IS what they started about way back when they began but then AFTER the republicans found themselves in the minority AFTER the last election, they whined and cried and then coopted the tea parties and changed them into a huge anti obama rally.

We were complaining about his spending policies....but you weren't listening.

LOL the sad thing is that is the same thing the democrats said when they were the minority and uyou want to know what I heard from teh right?? "tough shit" and now that they are in the minority they whine and complain about lack of representation and other bs attempts to justify them doing what they once called unpatriotic. LOL

When it comes to race.....there will always be some that are racists

So you agree with me that there are some?? LOL Thanks for proving my point.

..you could be for all I know,

Nice LOL I have said NOTHING to even remotely show a hint of racism, unlike your fellow righties who posted earlier, so you try to attack me and presume that I am with no justification. Imagine that. Oh well after all that is how the republcian party works these days.

but the vast....vast majority are not,

Did I say a majority?? NO I did not I clearly saiud SOME which you agreed with, so stop being a dishohjnest little hack as you try to put words into my mouth and attack me for something I NEVER SAID.

and this thing your so focused on is not about race, and you know it..

what am I focused on?? I am pretty sure that you don't have a clue or are just willing to be dishonest so you can try to attack me. Hmm seems to me that I was focused on how I believe that the reason behond a m,ajority of this is that republicans are acting like spoiled children who got their favorite toy taken away since they were VOTED ino the minority by a majority of Americans that voted in the last election.

.it's just your intent to deflect using it.

tsk tsk, more of your dishonestly trying to put words into my mouth. Typical and expected.

It's what YOU do,

What do I do?? After I am not the one being dishoenst and trying to make shite up to attack another poster over, that is what YOU are doing. LOL

I'm not a racist but I am against everything Obama stands for in his politics.

LOL ok if you say so HAHA

Don't call me another one of your deflection word as hypocrit.

Why not, if the shoe fits?? BTW I do find it funny that you have no qualms with attacking others but start to cry when you get the same medicine. LOL

You are the hypocrit for bashing Bush and praying to your messiah Obama for doing the same thing. :cuckoo:

LOL more dishonesty from you imagine that. In what way did i attack bush for something that I gave obama a pass for?? Please cite the post. If not my guess is that you won;'t have the integrity to admit that you were wrong BTW I just love the fact that moronic righties like you rty to claim that the left views obama as a messiah when it's righties like you who expect him to perform miracles. LOL

Ignorant, you are the ignorant one...I might be insulting all ignorant people for stating that.

WOW if that's the best that you've got you best just give up and turn off your computer. LOL

I was making a point that it's OK for your Left to call out racism when none is there, and yet when you did the same for Bush the right stated nothing of racism against the left.

Is that supposed to make sense?? You admit that racists still exist and will always exist however, NOW you are trying to claim that it doesn't. LOL nice contradiction moron. LOL

The funny thing is you are trying to inject racism where it DEFINITELY didn't exist and compare it a situation where it does exist. People like namvet and his admission to having doctored pics of obama with a "white bitch" as well as pics of the white house lawn being littered with water melons and not to mention the fact that the white house has been referred to the black house by some on the right show that racism exists there. you just refuse to see it.

Again your a hypocrit

Aw did I hurt your wittle feewings for calling you out on your blatant dishonesty and hypocrisy? Is that why you decided to LIE and put words into my mouth so you could TRY to attack me something I NEVER said?? Do you need a tissue? Fact is that what I said is based in FACT your accusations are NOT. LOL Run along loser you and your spin are TOAST.

Seriously,i thought it would take the Hopey Changeys awhile longer to reach rock-bottom but they really have proven me wrong at this point. They have already hit rock-bottom with their tired Race-Baiting and "Blame Bush" rhetoric. They really have over-played their hand with that repetitive stuff. More & more people are just sick of that rhetoric. Too much too early. They used up all of their ammunition way too early in the battle. They simply have nothing left at this point. Do we already have a Lame Duck President on our hands?

If repetition is such a bad thing then why don't you use a different tactic?? Parroting the same thing over and over again is about all you ever do. LOL

In fact, aren't you still posting about that poll where only 21% considered themselves liberals and yet despite that those polled said they sided with democrats more and that only 39% agreed with republicans?? LOL

dialogue I hear from the pissed off righties at the so called grass roots townhalls meetings is based on the fact that a black man is president?

Just wondering?:eusa_whistle:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpjuD5Rwt7U]YouTube - Star Parker on Cavoto taking about the DC racism[/ame]

dialogue I hear from the pissed off righties at the so called grass roots townhalls meetings is based on the fact that a black man is president?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpjuD5Rwt7U]YouTube - Star Parker on Cavoto taking about the DC racism[/ame]

LOL, that's hilarious. you actually listen to and TRUST foxnews enough to bring on a clip of cavuto who is so dishonest that he tried to misrepresent the number iof people at the tea party that he was at all so he could try to make it bigger than it actually was?? LOL

You really show how gullible and naive you are when you put your trust into someone so blatantly dishonest.

LOL, that's hilarious. you actually listen to and TRUST foxnews enough to bring on a clip of cavuto who is so dishonest that he tried to misrepresent the number iof people at the tea party that he was at all so he could try to make it bigger than it actually was?? LOL

You really show how gullible and naive you are when you put your trust into someone so blatantly dishonest.
I'll just echo Willow , Wow.

Oh look another parrot. LOL fitnah want a cracker??

FACT is that she is all on her own presenting an OPINION that tells morons like you exactly what you want to hear and instead of taking this opinion for what it's worth you wish to pretend that it is something more than what it actually is becuase you wish it to be true. That's just sad but it is about what i have come to expect from the righties since they have been in the minority. LOL

Oh look another parrot. LOL fitnah want a cracker??

FACT is that she is all on her own presenting an OPINION that tells morons like you exactly what you want to hear and instead of taking this opinion for what it's worth you wish to pretend that it is something more than what it actually is becuase you wish it to be true. That's just sad but it is about what i have come to expect from the righties since they have been in the minority. LOL
Anything else?

Meister said:
There were plenty of people complainging about Bush running up the debt...not only that but, they were complaining about him not using his veto power. However, I don't see squat from the likes of you with Obama and his massive spending . So this is why I say don't do the Bush excuse...you are just as bad but on a deeper scale when it comes to accumulating government debt. The Tea parties were about debt, and the direction that this country is going...don't like it, tuff shit.

Boy, I don't know which message boards or blogs you were looking at during the Bush Administration, but I posted on several (although not as extensively because I still worked), and my recollection is that NONE of the Bush supporters (at least online) would admit to mistakes that were being made--the billions per month the Iraq war was costing, Republican ramrods in Congress, etc. They were pretty much mum if anyone posted real facts, real time, that could NOT be disputed. It was only when the 08 campaign heated up and the Republicans had a mix of candidates who were ALSO bringing up the foibles of the Bush Administration that I saw Republicans coming out and expressing their honest feelings. People simply hate to admit they are wrong.

No, we have a lame post.

Much of the vitriol toward Obama is being fueled by the racism of the right wing press. Hannity, Savage, Rush, OReilly, Beck, "Fox and Friends", etc... all white. Most of their viewers are old white racists.

Providing national health insurance for everyone is the right thing to do. There is no reason to oppose it.

Forum List

Back