How Much of the "It Ain't My America Anymore"

You're speaking from what I can only guess is limited personal experience. I don't find that to be the case everywhere.

You must be joking.

The vitriol that is coming at Obama from the old white people that watch FoxNews is pure racism.

No I'm not joking, it's simply your perception, fed by an overly micro focused media which in general plays to minuscule aspects of controversy while ignoring the vast majority of opinion and norms. It's what people want so that is what the sell them.

Chris does his research through the extreme left's talking points.

No meister it CAN'T because that doesn't explain where they were while Bush doubled the national debt.......For some reason they come out of the wood work now!!?? I find that odd don't you?

It is, and don't give the Bush excuse any longer. People on the right were complaining about Bush's spending...don't try and deny that! The rest is pure poltics as usual. I get real tired of the left trying to bring up race all the time...it's a lame excuse...real lame. This is called politics. Remember all the signs on Bush and him being hung in effigy? How many people cried racism like you? sheesh....

Let me see, the number of people give a tinker's damn what the hell color would include the Black Caucus, the Democratic party, the Klan a long time subsidiary of the Democratic party, The Aryan Nation which is apolitical. The rest of us don't give a tinker's damn about the color of his skin the distance his ears stick out from his head or any other thing about his appearance the shape of his ideas however scares the crap out us.

Chris your ignorance is showing. Looking at things through the lens of your own parentage and projecting that on the rest of the over 60 crowd is as absurd as it can get.

Sorry, bud, but all the people screaming at the townhall meetings are old white people.

And all their commentators, OReilly, Beck, Hannity, etc... are white.

It's pretty obvious where all this bogus vitriol is coming from.

that's the ticket. You've nailed the problem. Is that why obamalama wants to do away with all the old white racist seniors?? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

what planet are you living on????

Right and I see just how open munded YOU are with the Obama demon thing.......Just admit it.

like that ??? i have one of him fuckin' a white bitch to :lol:

WOW, if it has NOTHING to do with race then what purpose does a doctored picture of obama with a white woman serve other than to try and draw out racists??

You basically just showed that, at least for you, it is about race.

All of it? No. A significant portion (I'm looking at you, birthers)? Absolutely.

Let me see, the number of people give a tinker's damn what the hell color would include the Black Caucus, the Democratic party, the Klan a long time subsidiary of the Democratic party, The Aryan Nation which is apolitical. The rest of us don't give a tinker's damn about the color of his skin the distance his ears stick out from his head or any other thing about his appearance the shape of his ideas however scares the crap out us.

Chris your ignorance is showing. Looking at things through the lens of your own parentage and projecting that on the rest of the over 60 crowd is as absurd as it can get.

Sorry, bud, but all the people screaming at the townhall meetings are old white people.

And all their commentators, OReilly, Beck, Hannity, etc... are white.

It's pretty obvious where all this bogus vitriol is coming from.

that's the ticket. You've nailed the problem. Is that why obamalama wants to do away with all the old white racist seniors?? :lol::lol::lol::lol:
You! on the next train to the FEMA retirement camp

No meister it CAN'T because that doesn't explain where they were while Bush doubled the national debt.......For some reason they come out of the wood work now!!?? I find that odd don't you?

It is, and don't give the Bush excuse any longer.

How is pointing out hypocrisy on the right an excuse?? The fact is that a majority of the right had one standard when bush and the republcians were in power and now they have a different standard now that the dems are in charge and the republicans are in the minorty. A perfect example was how the right said that if you cirticized a president during a time of war then you were a traitorous un-American, unpatriotic surrender monkey. However, now all you seem to here from the right is how dissent is patriotic.

People on the right were complaining about Bush's spending...don't try and deny that!

Just as there are people on the right who are against obama based on race, don't try and deny that. However, when bush was running up the debt there were only a FEW people on the right complaining, tea parties weren't even a blip on the radar and only AFTER obama won and the republicans fell into the minority did a large portion of the right start whining and complaining like a bunch of spoiled children who had their favorite toy taken away.

The rest is pure poltics as usual.

Which is the majority of what all of these hypocrital righties, who are now attacking obama when they turned a blind eye to bush's policies, are doing.

I get real tired of the left trying to bring up race all the time...it's a lame excuse...real lame.

So are you actually going to deny that there are some who are against obama based on race??

This is called politics.

I call it hypocrisy.

Remember all the signs on Bush and him being hung in effigy? How many people cried racism like you? sheesh....

WOW are you really this ignorant? Or is this just more of your biased and dishonest "politics" where you make any lame excuse for the right to include ignoring the past as you spin anything and everything against the left?

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back