How much new taxes will I pay under the Patient Affordable Care Act?

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
The right claims I will pay more taxes under the the Patient Affordable Care Act. So far they've failed to show me one I'd actually have to pay.

My wife and I file joint income of just over 100k. We have health insurance. We don't use tanning beds.

So which new taxes will I pay?

health3_s640x727.jpg

The right claims I will pay more taxes under the the Patient Affordable Care Act. So far they've failed to show me one I'd actually have to pay.

My wife and I file joint income of just over 100k. We have health insurance. We don't use tanning beds.

Figured mine, $0.00! I guess the righties are up in arms because they've been freeloading so far. They'll try to tell you it's the principle of the thing, but we know what that's code for. :cool:

Figured mine, $0.00!

How will your State raise revenue for the added Medicaid burden?

well la de da

All taxes on businesses are passed on in costs to the consumer. So you will be paying them even if you aren't paying any directly.

You will pay nothing. Adding tens of millions of new insureds, mandating the coverage of pre existing conditions, covering lifestyle choices under the label of reproductive health, and all the other wonderful benefits of the ACA will actually save you money. :clap2:

It depends on what state you live in, and whether or not your state opts out of ObamaCare.

ObamaCare lures the states into increasing their Medicaid roles astronomically by subsidizing the astronomical cost for a few years.

Then, once everyone is lulled into a false sense of security and fat, dumb, and happy with all the new millions of people on Medicaid, the federal government will drop the state subsidies like a slumlord dropping his projects girlfriend at an abortion clinic.

Suddenly, the states will have their health care costs skyrocket to a rate they cannot possibly afford.

But Obama will have long since retired to private life and will be making millions on the mashed potato circuit, laughing his ass off at labor union conventions.

Obama also gifted his labor union masters with a HUGE tax write-off in ObamaCare. He personally put it in there so they would have a big tax cut, but then he has the incredible balls to tell us that giving rich people tax breaks costs the rest of us money.

So you will certainly see your taxes go up. Oh, yes. But it has a long fuse on it. Obama does want to get re-elected first, you know. If those extra costs hit you right now, he wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell of re-election.

He is treating you like a rube, and there you are, drinking his piss.

Last edited:

If you read my last post, you will understand the answer to this question is that you will be paying higher state income and property taxes.

The amount will be dependent on the number of Medicaid patients your state is lured into adding to its rolls.

See, when Obama said "not one dime", he wasn't talking about the extra costs to your state. He carefully parsed the "not one dime" to mean the federal budget. It was a massive lie of omission.

That's the beauty of the ACA. It's free.

Where my Obama money at?

There's a check in the mail if you actually have insurance now.
I had a thread on it yesterday asking if the GOP shitheads were going to do their patriotic duty to send their Obamachecks back, I don't think any said they would. What a bunch of of dumbfucks the GOP are.

When does that check arrive?

Where my Obama money at?

All taxes on businesses are passed on in costs to the consumer. So you will be paying them even if you aren't paying any directly.

You might want to double check that. Yesterday "conservatives" here on this board (like Willow) were saying that the costs would NOT be passed to the consumers.

That's the beauty of the ACA. It's free.

Where my Obama money at?

There's a check in the mail if you actually have insurance now.
I had a thread on it yesterday asking if the GOP shitheads were going to do their patriotic duty to send their Obamachecks back, I don't think any said they would. What a bunch of of dumbfucks the GOP are.

Anyone that does not believe that their obamabucks are in the mail is a dumbphuck. We are actually gonna make money with the ACA! We should have more massive moneymaking entitlements!

Forum List

Back