How much new taxes will I pay under the Patient Affordable Care Act?

That's the beauty of the ACA. It's free.

That's how profoundly retarded the people who believe Obama are. They think adding 30 million people to the government dole would not cost a cent!

Yet another miracle by the Messiah!

Where my Obama money at?

There's a check in the mail if you actually have insurance now.
I had a thread on it yesterday asking if the GOP shitheads were going to do their patriotic duty to send their Obamachecks back, I don't think any said they would. What a bunch of of dumbfucks the GOP are.

Anyone that does not believe that their obamabucks are in the mail is a dumbphuck. We are actually gonna make money with the ACA! We should have more massive moneymaking entitlements!

Moneymaking entitlements!?

Give me some Obama money!!!!

The right claims I will pay more taxes under the the Patient Affordable Care Act. So far they've failed to show me one I'd actually have to pay.

My wife and I file joint income of just over 100k. We have health insurance. We don't use tanning beds.

So which new taxes will I pay?

do you purchase over the counter medications?

There's a check in the mail if you actually have insurance now.
I had a thread on it yesterday asking if the GOP shitheads were going to do their patriotic duty to send their Obamachecks back, I don't think any said they would. What a bunch of of dumbfucks the GOP are.

Anyone that does not believe that their obamabucks are in the mail is a dumbphuck. We are actually gonna make money with the ACA! We should have more massive moneymaking entitlements!

Moneymaking entitlements!?

Give me some Obama money!!!!

That's the spirit!

How much new taxes will I pay under the Patient Affordable Care Act??

Just use the NEW simplified 1040 Tax Form

1040.bmp

The right claims I will pay more taxes under the the Patient Affordable Care Act. So far they've failed to show me one I'd actually have to pay.

My wife and I file joint income of just over 100k. We have health insurance. We don't use tanning beds.

Great question. The right wing goons keep saying "its alot" but don't have a clue how much that is. They just parrot their hate and stupidity like to obedient sheep they are.

Oh snap! Looks like the dumbphuck kkkons that have insisted that massive federal programs come with massive bills have been proven wrong again! That's what happens when you direct your faith away from our elected messiahs. Grab your bibles and pray, you miserable phucks!

All taxes on businesses are passed on in costs to the consumer. So you will be paying them even if you aren't paying any directly.

You might want to double check that. Yesterday "conservatives" here on this board (like Willow) were saying that the costs would NOT be passed to the consumers.

find where I said that dipshit and post it.

Yesterday you claimed that the Law would make businesses not hire more people because of the costs involved. Do you deny this?

I can get the quote for you if your memory is going.

There are 21 new taxes in the health care bill.

Companies don't pay taxes, they pass those taxes on to the consumer and YOU pay the taxes.

Great question. The right wing goons keep saying "its alot" but don't have a clue how much that is. They just parrot their hate and stupidity like to obedient sheep they are.

Exactly! In their haze of hate and stupidity they are actually convinced that the ACA has a hefty price tag! That in spite of the CBO estimates! This shit is free!

There are 21 new taxes in the health care bill.

Companies don't pay taxes, they pass those taxes on to the consumer and YOU pay the taxes.

How much am I going to pay? How much will the average citizens taxes go up?

You might want to double check that. Yesterday "conservatives" here on this board (like Willow) were saying that the costs would NOT be passed to the consumers.

find where I said that dipshit and post it.

Yesterday you claimed that the Law would make businesses not hire more people because of the costs involved. Do you deny this?

I can get the quote for you if your memory is going.

no I do not deny that. that's a fact, not only will business cease to hire, they will dump the employees they have off this moronic health care plan. wait for it. but that's not the same as saying the "costs will not be passed on to consumers" not even close. asswipe.

Where do you think this money will come from, Obama's magical ass?

Americans for Tax Reform : Comprehensive List of Obama Tax Increases

Last edited:

Forum List

Back