How much new taxes will I pay under the Patient Affordable Care Act?

find where I said that dipshit and post it.

Yesterday you claimed that the Law would make businesses not hire more people because of the costs involved. Do you deny this?

I can get the quote for you if your memory is going.

no I do not deny that. that's a fact, not only will business cease to hire, they will dump the employees they have off this moronic health care plan. wait for it. but that's not the same as saying the "costs will not be passed on to consumers" not even close. asswipe.

Actually it is. The costs are either absorbed by the company resulting in lay offs, or they are passed to consumers in the form of higher prices. If you now think the costs will be passed along, then they won't penalize hiring, like you thought yesterday.

So, in short, which opinion do you have today? Will there be firing? Or will there be higher costs?

The right claims I will pay more taxes under the the Patient Affordable Care Act. So far they've failed to show me one I'd actually have to pay.

My wife and I file joint income of just over 100k. We have health insurance. We don't use tanning beds.

So which new taxes will I pay?

None as long as you maintain insurance through your employer or by private means. If not, you may be taxed in 2014. So for the next 2 years; you won't pay a dime and there is great chance you won't pay a dime in taxes after that.

Some posters here are simply liars.

The right claims I will pay more taxes under the the Patient Affordable Care Act. So far they've failed to show me one I'd actually have to pay.

My wife and I file joint income of just over 100k. We have health insurance. We don't use tanning beds.

Great question. The right wing goons keep saying "its alot" but don't have a clue how much that is. They just parrot their hate and stupidity like to obedient sheep they are.

Where do you think this money will come from, Obama's magical ass?

Americans for Tax Reform : Comprehensive List of Obama Tax Increases

Christ you kkkons are stupid. By adding tens of millions to the insurance rolls, and covering those poor folks you kkkons hate with pre existing conditions, premiums, prices, and costs are gonna go down. It's the whole supply and demand thing you idiots cannot grasp. On top of that, by adding a massive beauracracy the untold billions lost to waste fraud and abuse will be virtually eliminated. Clear your mind of hate, and the "magical ass" you speak of so irreverently will actually be exposed as simple logic.

None as long as you maintain insurance through your employer or by private means. If not, you may be taxed in 2014. So for the next 2 years; you won't pay a dime and there is great chance you won't pay a dime in taxes after that.

How will your state fund their share of 17+ million new Medicaid recipients?

Sometime in 2020:

AIDE: Congratulations on your election, Governor!

GOVERNOR: Thank you. So...this is Day One. Whattya got for me?

AIDE: Er...bad news, sir. Six years ago, our great state enrolled an additional three million people in Medicaid. The extra cost was subsidized by the federal government under Obama. Remember him?

GOVERNOR: And?

AIDE: Well, that subsidy has gone away, but the three million people have not.

GOVERNOR: So all that cost is now ours?

AIDE: Yes. And we don't have it. This is an extinction event. We have a state constitution which requires a balanced budget.

GOVERNOR: FUCK!!!!

AIDE: You have two choices, sir. Disenroll those three million people and face an occupation of the capital, or raise income and property taxes considerably.

GOVERNOR: No, I have three choices.

AIDE: What's the third choice?

GOVERNOR: Resign.

Thank god someone is able to replace faith with logic.

Christ you kkkons are stupid. By adding tens of millions to the insurance rolls, and covering those poor folks you kkkons hate with pre existing conditions, premiums, prices, and costs are gonna go down. It's the whole supply and demand thing you idiots cannot grasp. On top of that, by adding a massive beauracracy the untold billions lost to waste fraud and abuse will be virtually eliminated. Clear your mind of hate, and the "magical ass" you speak of so irreverently will actually be exposed as simple logic.

Hey, dumbass. If ObamaCare lowers costs, how come Obama had to come up with $900 billion to pay for it at the federal level for four years?

How come the states have to have their increased Medicaid patients subsidized?

How come every state has found that their costs are going to skyrocket?

Hey, dumbass. If ObamaCare lowers costs, how come Obama had to come up with $900 billion to pay for it at the federal level for four years?

How come the states have to have their increased Medicaid patients subsidized?

How come every state has found that their costs are going to skyrocket?

Do you even know what ACA stands for? The goddamn savings are right there in the name. You phucking kkkons are so blinded by hatred for blacks, Mexicans, and women that the obvious eludes you.

One other giant lie of omission from Obama:

ObamaCare is actually at least three acts of legislation. The ACA was just one part of several moving parts. And Obama was only speaking of the ACA when he said "not one dime".

He left out that the other moving parts are going to cost you.

Do you even know what ACA stands for? The goddamn savings are right there in the name.

Holy shit. I've seen gullible before, but this one takes the cake. You think just naming something as Affordable makes it so?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!

I have read beyond the title and read the actual bill, dumbass.

It is going to be very costly to the states. And every one of them has been publishing how much the "Affordable" Care Act is going to add to their costs.

Guess what? Not one state budget office has said it will make things cheaper. Not one.

Do you even know what ACA stands for? The goddamn savings are right there in the name.

Holy shit. I've seen gullible before, but this one takes the cake. You think just naming something as Affordable makes it so?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!

I have read beyond the title and read the actual bill, dumbass.

It is going to be very costly to the states. And every one of them has been publishing how much the "Affordable" Care Act is going to add to their costs.

Guess what? Not one state budget office has said it will make things cheaper. Not one.

Don't laugh at me, Ruprecht. Im not the one with the reading comprehension problem. I believe you have now gone full-retard. Everybody knows you never go full-retard. Check it out. Dustin Hoffman. Rain man. Look retarded, act retarded. Not retarded. Counted toothpicks, cheated cards. Autistic? Sure. But not retarded. You know Tom Hanks? Forrest Gump? Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping-pong competition. That ain't retarded. Peter Sellers, Being There. Infantile, yes. Retarded, no. You went full retard, man. Never go full-retard. Don't buy that? Ask Sean Penn. I Am Sam, 2001. Remember? Went full-retard and went home empty-handed.

Yesterday you claimed that the Law would make businesses not hire more people because of the costs involved. Do you deny this?

I can get the quote for you if your memory is going.

no I do not deny that. that's a fact, not only will business cease to hire, they will dump the employees they have off this moronic health care plan. wait for it. but that's not the same as saying the "costs will not be passed on to consumers" not even close. asswipe.

Actually it is. The costs are either absorbed by the company resulting in lay offs, or they are passed to consumers in the form of higher prices. If you now think the costs will be passed along, then they won't penalize hiring, like you thought yesterday.

So, in short, which opinion do you have today? Will there be firing? Or will there be higher costs?

Willow, your silence on the subject says it all.

You clearly don't understand this issue.

Willow, your silence on the subject says it all.

You clearly don't understand this issue.

Every thing you need to know about obamatax

Americans for Tax Reform : Comprehensive List of Tax Hikes in Obamacare

Sometime in 2020:

AIDE: Congratulations on your election, Governor!

GOVERNOR: Thank you. So...this is Day One. Whattya got for me?

AIDE: Er...bad news, sir. Six years ago, our great state enrolled an additional three million people in Medicaid. The extra cost was subsidized by the federal government under Obama. Remember him?

GOVERNOR: And?

AIDE: Well, that subsidy has gone away, but the three million people have not.

GOVERNOR: So all that cost is now ours?

AIDE: Yes. And we don't have it. This is an extinction event. We have a state constitution which requires a balanced budget.

GOVERNOR: FUCK!!!!

AIDE: You have two choices, sir. Disenroll those three million people and face an occupation of the capital, or raise income and property taxes considerably.

GOVERNOR: No, I have three choices.

AIDE: What's the third choice?

GOVERNOR: Resign.

You do realize Romney signed into law what his state wanted? Romney knows a large portion of America does not want anything to do with obamacare, unlike his state.

New Topics

Forum List

Back