How much new taxes will I pay under the Patient Affordable Care Act?

It only affects people making over 200k/250k a year.

even if they have insurance? Does that mean jillian is wrong?

Only if they are already above the cap of 2500k.

Wrong.

Only applies to people with exceptionally high out of pocket medical expenses - which won't apply to many people at all since everyone will be required to have health insurance.

It applies to everyone who itemizes their medical expanses. I will admit that most people don't, but medical expenses include all sorts of things that Obamacare doesn't cover.

Yet. My guess is it will end up covering them if we don't put a stop to the stupidity now.

Would you mind showing me the tax that I will have to pay?

I already told you I need to know all your numbers to do that.

BTW - I like how when the right wing eliminates a tax loophole its "fiscal responsibility" but when the left does it, its a 'tax hike on the middle class'.

By the way, you are an idiot. The left wing are the ones insisting that taxes are not taxes, and that deductions are subsidies.

Last edited:
The right claims I will pay more taxes under the the Patient Affordable Care Act. So far they've failed to show me one I'd actually have to pay.

My wife and I file joint income of just over 100k. We have health insurance. We don't use tanning beds.

So which new taxes will I pay?

The cost of health insurance (HI) premiums increased by 9% last year, primarily because of implementation of a small part of Obamacare. If you paid attention to the new taxes being levied on the health care industry over the next several years, and the need for those with HI chip in and pay for an additional 30 million HI policies, you would understand that the tax you pay will be in your HI premium.

Forum List

Back