How much does Trump weigh?

What does Trump weigh?

• Total voters
Hence why you aren't capable of judging him fairly. You'll give him a pass on all lies big and small.

And his lies have helped him pass bad policies that will negatively affect you. Like that tax break gift he gave the rich.

The Tax Bill Isn't for the Middle Class and Was Never Meant to Be

The GOP Tax Bill Isn't for the Middle Class. And It Was Never Meant to Be

How is the tax cut bill going to impact me negatively if my taxes don't go up, but in fact go down? IOW, it doesn't hurt me if somebody else gets to keep more of their own money. Only if I were consumed with wealth envy would that happen. Are you consumed with wealth envy that you feel harmed by the tax bill?

Inflation. Have you ever heard of inflation?

Your taxes go down $30 every 2 weeks but prices of everything end up costing you $60 more a month, you actually lost money.

And it also shifted the tax burden more onto you. If last year the rich owed X amount of the debt but then Trump gave them a huge tax break, that means he took the tax burden more off them. If that's true, and it is, then the tax burden has been shifted more onto you. They owe less so you have to make up for it.

Do you worship the rich? If you were a slave you would love your master. You would apologize and defend him.

It seems that you define "worship" to mean "I don't care if they get to keep more of their own money", because that's what I actually said. Do you see how absurd that is?

The only way I have to "make up for" a tax cut is if my taxes go up.
A long time ago the leaders of our nation knew what was fair and it created a middle class the world had never seen.

Since this new deal, the rich have been waging class warfare against us.

High paying union jobs gone. Now they pay Mexican wages and Chinese

Unfair taxes for them

Ceo wages skyrocket as labor wages flatten

They hired illegals to deluge the job market

Cuts to social programs

Increased college costs

All these things are what republicans and the rich have done on purpose because apparently they weren’t making enough and we had it too good.
You are aware that 4 of the last 6 administrations while the middle class dwindled were Democrats, Clinton/Obama, but sure...It was the Republicans.

As long as even one Republican is in office anywhere, the weak democrats are helpless against them. And if there are none in office, they are helpless against laws they passed decades ago. Democrats are weak, helpless creatures who cannot be held responsible for anything.

How is the tax cut bill going to impact me negatively if my taxes don't go up, but in fact go down? IOW, it doesn't hurt me if somebody else gets to keep more of their own money. Only if I were consumed with wealth envy would that happen. Are you consumed with wealth envy that you feel harmed by the tax bill?

Your taxes go down $30 every 2 weeks but prices of everything end up costing you $60 more a month, you actually lost money.

And it also shifted the tax burden more onto you. If last year the rich owed X amount of the debt but then Trump gave them a huge tax break, that means he took the tax burden more off them. If that's true, and it is, then the tax burden has been shifted more onto you. They owe less so you have to make up for it.

Do you worship the rich? If you were a slave you would love your master. You would apologize and defend him.

It seems that you define "worship" to mean "I don't care if they get to keep more of their own money", because that's what I actually said. Do you see how absurd that is?

A long time ago the leaders of our nation knew what was fair and it created a middle class the world had never seen.

Unfair taxes for them

Cuts to social programs

Increased college costs

All these things are what republicans and the rich have done on purpose because apparently they weren’t making enough and we had it too good.
You are aware that 4 of the last 6 administrations while the middle class dwindled were Democrats, Clinton/Obama, but sure...It was the Republicans.

Until Trump, it was always the Democrats advocating for labor and the middle class and the Republican policies that widened the gap between the rich and poor. Republican policies that made the rich richer and the rest of us poorer.

So for example yes, the unions were destroyed during the era where 4 of the last 6 POTUS' were Democrats. But does that mean Democrats were the anti union party? No it does not and you know it.

It just means that democrats are weak, helpless creatures.

Unfair taxes for them

Cuts to social programs

Increased college costs

Until Trump, it was always the Democrats advocating for labor and the middle class and the Republican policies that widened the gap between the rich and poor. Republican policies that made the rich richer and the rest of us poorer.

So for example yes, the unions were destroyed during the era where 4 of the last 6 POTUS' were Democrats. But does that mean Democrats were the anti union party? No it does not and you know it.

What has Trump done? Nothing. The middle class is still struggling

Scraping by on a $100,000+ income

but what a silly question , last i heard the Presidents Doctor said that TRUMP was very healthy RWinger .

You have to understand the mindset here. Anyone who does not robotically say negative things about the president when taking about ANY subject is lying. A doctor who examines the president and does not say he is on death's door is lying and failing to give the haters hope.

It's how they think, based on the posts out here.

So how many of your Doctor's medical reports have you "dictated"?

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? The president lies, his doctors lie. How much did America know about FDR's paralysis or JFK's Addison's before they died? Bottom line is, we can only hope the president remains healthy enough to provide 8 years of extreme liberal frustration and accomplish his agenda. Short of that, 4 years will do nicely. I mean, it's beyond obvious that, had we not been protected from disaster, you would be on here protesting vociferously that Hillary has no balance or seizure problems and her doctors would be saying she's healthy, all while we watched her head bobbing all around and her falling down the steps of Air Force One.

Trump's a 71 year old business man with a very demanding job. Demanding that he have the physique of a 25 year old fitness freak is not only unrealistic, it's stupid.

Three terms....

Mueller
Subpoena
Grand Jury

Meatloaf
Lasagna
Calzone

Makes as much sense.

but what a silly question , last i heard the Presidents Doctor said that TRUMP was very healthy RWinger .

You have to understand the mindset here. Anyone who does not robotically say negative things about the president when taking about ANY subject is lying. A doctor who examines the president and does not say he is on death's door is lying and failing to give the haters hope.

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? The president lies, his doctors lie. How much did America know about FDR's paralysis or JFK's Addison's before they died? Bottom line is, we can only hope the president remains healthy enough to provide 8 years of extreme liberal frustration and accomplish his agenda. Short of that, 4 years will do nicely. I mean, it's beyond obvious that, had we not been protected from disaster, you would be on here protesting vociferously that Hillary has no balance or seizure problems and her doctors would be saying she's healthy, all while we watched her head bobbing all around and her falling down the steps of Air Force One.

Trump's a 71 year old business man with a very demanding job. Demanding that he have the physique of a 25 year old fitness freak is not only unrealistic, it's stupid.

Oooohhhh? Are we being unfair to question Trump's health? Is that crossing a line?

Trump's New Ad Attacks Clinton's Health

Oh heck no, question away. Just understand how foolish, banal, and sophomoric it makes you appear. Do you think Trump was appropriate going after Hillary's health? If not, why are you holding him up as justification?

Unfair taxes for them

Cuts to social programs

Increased college costs

You know, you get a feel for people's intellect after reading their posts. While you are not quite as stupid as some, you are pretty vacuous for someone who claims white and indeed Greek heritage. It is not just a question of ignorance.

Oh stop calling people who disagree with you stupid. It makes you look stupid. Maybe voting Republican is the right thing for you. Are you rich? It really is the only reason you should be voting GOP. That is until they change. Like Trump faked being a man of the people and for workers? That was great if it was sincere. I don't believe it was and I would think YOU are the stupid one if you are buying into Trump's bullshit. You remind me of people who signed up for Trump University.

And if I'm not as rich as you, why are you telling me I should vote GOP?

Is Trump doing great for your state? Not mine. So maybe you live in coal country. Are you a coal miner?

So don't tell me who I should be voting for or that I'm stupid for voting for who I vote for. Clearly they are the bet choice for me otherwise I wouldn't be making that choice.

But you have been duped. Unless you are rich.

Are you even an American? Didn't we find out you're a European?
As I said, you get a feel for things. Simplistic and repeated platitudes are not the making of thoughtfulness. They are simply what they are and do literally nothing, zilch, tipota to further any case you might otherwise have had. Youth is fleeting, stupidity is forever.

Another malaka who doesn't seem to understand

The American middle class is absolutely better off now than it was decades ago - AEI

by James Pethokoukis

Oooohhhh? Are we being unfair to question Trump's health? Is that crossing a line?

Oh heck no, question away. Just understand how foolish, banal, and sophomoric it makes you appear. Do you think Trump was appropriate going after Hillary's health? If not, why are you holding him up as justification?

Hillary a 71 year old politician with a very demanding job. Demanding that she have the physique of a 25 year old fitness freak is not only unrealistic, it's stupid.

Unfair taxes for them

Cuts to social programs

Increased college costs

How does that address the democrats' inability to enact their agenda, even when they're in charge? You know, those things you blame Republicans for, even when they couldn't stop democrats from changing things.

Unfair taxes for them

Cuts to social programs

Increased college costs

How does that address the democrats' inability to enact their agenda, even when they're in charge? You know, those things you blame Republicans for, even when they couldn't stop democrats from changing things.

Compare how Trump only got his tax bill passed with how Obama only got the ACA passed. See any similarities?

Hillary a 71 year old politician with a very demanding job. Demanding that she have the physique of a 25 year old fitness freak is not only unrealistic, it's stupid.

Of course. Why would I say differently? I know you think you're being cute by replacing a name in a quote, but you've accomplished nothing by doing so.

Now, Hillary has exhibited some troubling symptoms that would seem to indicate she is better suited to retirement than the rigors of the presidency, but thank God we didn't have to find out how much of a struggle that would be to overcome.

Unfair taxes for them

Cuts to social programs

Increased college costs

If you are that dumb and stupid that you can't raise and educate a couple of kids on $100K a year, you should have aborted them and did the world a favor.

I didn't Trump collapsing during admittedly long-winded rallies in 80 degree heat. Hillary couldn't even waddle 200 feet to a waiting van.

Compare how Trump only got his tax bill passed with how Obama only got the ACA passed. See any similarities?

Of course. In both cases, it was all the party in power focused on. Instead of "fixing" what they complained about the other party doing, they put all their eggs in a new, massive legislation basket. That doesn't exist either from criticism when they run repeatedly on the same complaints that they do nothing about when they have power.

I didn't Trump collapsing during admittedly long-winded rallies in 80 degree heat. Hillary couldn't even waddle 200 feet to a waiting van.

Naturally, the same entities bitterly complaining that Trump is overweight would be equally strenuously insisting that Hillary is perfectly healthy at her weight and that the carpet is uneven on the steps of Air Force One.

Another of one of the great burning social issues I awoke to this morning worrying about.

The fact that his doctors lied to us? Why have a doctor give the president a yearly physical and release the results if they are just going to lie about it?
Since you're down to conspiracies on Trump's help, you've pretty much lost. All those other "scandals" are apparently forgotten and CNN and liberal dingbats like the OP and Sealy are reduced to grasping at straws.

Another of one of the great burning social issues I awoke to this morning worrying about.

The fact that his doctors lied to us? Why have a doctor give the president a yearly physical and release the results if they are just going to lie about it?
Since you're down to conspiracies on Trump's help, you've pretty much lost. All those other "scandals" are apparently forgotten and CNN and liberal dingbats like the OP and Sealy are reduced to grasping at straws.
Is that your plan? Have so many scandals that we grow used to them?

Is that your plan? Have so many scandals that we grow used to them?
You'd better ask the idiots and sore losers that started those "scandals". WTF is wrong with you...and them?

Forum List

Back