How much do you hate immigrants and why?

We have to suffer bad Americsns

But bad illegal aliens?

we dont have to
That is quite racist to call me a ilegal alien. How Im a ilegal alien? And on this forum im longer then you, 10 years longer then you. Im a well established member. You are the ilegal alien on this forum. Also this forum is not a country, this forum is a online space and has its own rules, and im not the only non-american here.

That is quite racist to call me a ilegal alien. How Im a ilegal alien? And on this forum im longer then you, 10 years longer then you. Im a well established member. You are the ilegal alien on this forum. Also this forum is not a country, this forum is a online space and has its own rules, and im not the only non-american here.
You are an attention suck

That means you post crazy ideas hoping to lure Americans into a conversation with you

As a foreigner your opinion of America is completely worthless

You dont pay taxes here and you cant vote

Which makes you an internet troll on this forum

As for actual illegal aliens assaulting our borders, like you they dont belong here

You only suck up bandwidth, which is relatively harmless

But physical illegal aliens are an actual burden on my country and they have to be stopped

You are an attention suck

That means you post crazy ideas hoping to lure Americans into a conversation with you

As a foreigner your opinion of America is completely worthless

You dont pay taxes here and you cant vote

Which makes you an internet troll on this forum

As for actual illegal aliens assaulting our borders, like you they dont belong here

You only suck up bandwidth, which is relatively harmless

But physical illegal aliens are an actual burden on my country and they have to be stopped
I donated money to this forum I create traffic im more then 10 years here

I donated money to this forum I create traffic im more then 10 years here
Ok mort

I’m am on record saying at worst you are annoying but harmless

Hopefully you will get your life straightened out someday

Forum List

Back