How much do you hate immigrants and why?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
Tell me please your reasons why you hate immigrants (if you didnt hate them you wouldnt make those threads i see everyday) and why? Im not judging you maybe you have good reasons for it like that immigrants commit dangerous and capitol crimes or there is not enough housing for immigrants and americans, jobs, etc. and americans are disadvantaged. So tell me your reasons you hate immigrants, and all equally or mostly the ones from latin america? And why the ones with spanish names?

Tell me please your reasons why you hate immigrants (if you didnt hate them you wouldnt make those threads i see everyday) and why? Im not judging you maybe you have good reasons for it like that immigrants commit dangerous and capitol crimes or there is not enough housing for immigrants and americans, jobs, etc. and americans are disadvantaged. So tell me your reasons you hate immigrants, and all equally or mostly the ones from latin america? And why the ones with spanish names?
I dont hate legal immigrants

Just as I dont hate customers who pay for merchandise before walking out of the store with it

I hate cheaters and thieves

Why do you defend cheaters and thieves?

Last edited:
I hate countries losing their culture due to immigration. I don't mind legal immigration to meet Visa demand, I don't like illegal immigration.

The other thing I don't like in general (UK), the increase in GDP was 1/2% behind to population growth from immigration, so in effect, immigration didn't pay for itself.

I like immigrants. I have been in love with a few. I appreciate the cultural diversity they contribute.

Nevertheless, I realize that the high rate of immigration contributes to the growing income gap. By competing for jobs immigrants enable employers to hold the line on pay increases. By competing for places to live, immigrants enable landlords to raise rents.

Tell me please your reasons why you hate immigrants (if you didnt hate them you wouldnt make those threads i see everyday) and why? Im not judging you maybe you have good reasons for it like that immigrants commit dangerous and capitol crimes or there is not enough housing for immigrants and americans, jobs, etc. and americans are disadvantaged.So tell me your reasons you hate immigrants, and all equally or mostly the ones from latin america? And why the ones with spanish names?

We don't owe them any of that. Why do foreigners whine about Americans so much and never any other country? We never see threads on why Nigeria isn't falling over immigrants and catering to them, or Russia, or India, or Red China. The planet acts like the U.S. is somehow required to be flooded with the world's problem children and is supposed to instantly house tens of millions of them, give them all $300K a year jobs, free education, free food, and then powder their butts before bedtime every night.

Why do you think that, Mort? You do know the rest of the planet can have their own revolutions and change their own countries, right? Almost none of these fake 'refugees' come here for anything else but the money, period. They even demand everything to be in their languages so they don't have to strain themselves at all.

Immigrants are all fine, illegal immigrants that is who I don’t care for, they can come to our country legally or not at all, immigrants work hard to become a part of our nation, illegals not so much.

/----/ I don't. My daughter married a LEGAL immigrant. Nice, dedicated to her and their baby, hard-working, friendly, and a real good family man. He's on this 4th year of applying for citizenship.

So why do you love illegal immigrants who thumb their nose at our laws, drain our system of social services, and think they are entitled to more than US Citizens?

25218.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
/---/Looks like you've been shut up on this topic. SNICKER

My issues with todays immigrants is very simple…

1. Too many of them do not take a legal path to be here. They come illegally or they overstay legitimate visas. If you want to come, come legally.

2. Many of them misuse the Assylum process that was intended for a specific purpose. In my (albeit non-attorney) understanding of the statute, very few of these people meet the letter of the law.

3. Too few of these immigrants bring skills, knowledge or other marketable talents with them, thereby inevitably making them weights on the US Economy rather than additions to it.

4. Too few come here intending to become Americans, legally or culturally. They do not embrace the language, culture or society thst has been America for more than two centuries.

Do I really need any more reasons?

Do you know what a loaded question is?

It should be very obvious to everyone that our leaders are and have been allowing and encouraging unchecked illegal in all respects chain migration access to our economy and support systems for a long time. It is not a question of hate or if, it is a question of why. Failure to follow our own laws with "the system is broken"is so ludicrous it's almost silly and shows how gullible the public is. I love deer, but if there were 30 million of them in my front yard I might eventually develop a low tolerance for them.

Immigrants are people looking for a better life. No hate for them.

However, we have corrupt traitors in charge in America who have alternative motives for open borders. None of those motives are pro America.

Indeed, as the Co2 FRAUD misdiagnoses the fires, packing more immigrants inside America is making the problem worse.

I don't hate immigrants……as long as they are not Gypsies

We don't owe them any of that. Why do foreigners whine about Americans so much and never any other country? We never see threads on why Nigeria isn't falling over immigrants and catering to them, or Russia, or India, or Red China. The planet acts like the U.S. is somehow required to be flooded with the world's problem children and is supposed to instantly house tens of millions of them, give them all $300K a year jobs, free education, free food, and then powder their butts before bedtime every night.

Why do you think that, Mort? You do know the rest of the planet can have their own revolutions and change their own countries, right? Almost none of these fake 'refugees' come here for anything else but the money, period. They even demand everything to be in their languages so they don't have to strain themselves at all.
Mort is a very sad person

He seems harmless but annoying because of the strange things he posts here

I suspect he has a high failure rate with women that leaves him frustrated with his life

But he’s not hurting anyone so far as I know

So live and let live

Mort is a very sad person

He seems harmless but annoying because of the strange things he posts here

I suspect he has a high failure rate with women that leaves him frustrated with his life

But he’s not hurting anyone so far as I know

So live and let live
I actually enjoy his posts

Forum List

Back