How much do you hate immigrants and why?

Japan is struggling massively

"Why money will not be enough to address Japan’s baby crisis"

"
Japan is facing one of the world’s major demographic crises, with the number of annual births dipping below 800,000 for the first time in 2022.

The current birth rate of 1.34 is well below the 2.07 necessary to keep the population stable, meaning Japan’s population could drop from 125 million to 88 million by 2065."

True. Thanks for sharing.

That is a personal attack, and out of the blue, unrelated to what I said. I also never said Im going to move to the USA.
You ARE defending lawbreakers.

People who enter a foreign country illegally are LAWBREAKERS.

Your thread is intended to SHAME Americans for opposing criminal acts.

YOU are part of the problem. Every foreigner thinks they have a RIGHT to my country. You don't

With no mexicans I would not pay much more for food than I pay now

And other costs such as taxes to support lazy Biden voters on welfare would go down since they would be working instead of loafing

Actually. You would have to pay much more. Everyone would. An increase in a single step of the production process would result in an increase in every step. That is how inflation works. Let me explain.

The pickers demand more money, the farmer has to have the product to sell, he has loans to pay. So he agrees. When he turns to the broker he tells the broker he must have more money. The broker finds all the producers have to have more money, and the price goes up. This is initially a small increase at the store. Then the truck drivers who carry the produce see their paychecks aren’t going as far, they demand more money, or go to companies who are willing to pay more, so that the companies they currently work for now pays more, and thus charges more. This is another increase at the market. The dispatchers see their paychecks aren’t going as far, and demand more money, and the inflation cycle continues.

Everyone involved wants more money within a year at the most. And those who are skilled labor, are able to take their skills to another employer to get more money, so employers have to pony up more cash to get the workers they need.

All of this is passed on to the final consumer. The person at the market who is looking at Oranges and complaining how expensive they are. Or standing in front of the meat counter outraged that a lousy tube of cheap ground meat is way more expensive than it was.

Add to that the capitalist system and the profit of charging what the market will bear. And you have the ingredients of inflation.

Everyone ends up making more, and everyone needs to make more just to stay about where they are before it begins.

Now of course when faced with the reality of the economic situation, like all Extremists on the Right you immediately begin throwing whataboutisms, like Welfare. In your fantasy complaint you imagine that the lazy folks will just leave the cities and head to the towns to work as migrant farm hands.

I would say you can’t be that stupid, but of course, you are.

In the 1970’s, my Godparents were involved in Education. I’ll call them Mike and Roberta. Mike worked for the Michigan State Department of Education. At that time, he had teachers who followed the Migrant laborers from farm to farm to insure the children got school. Roberta worked for a local school district as a teacher.

Because as usual, you don’t consider the logistics of anything you want. Let’s say all those welfare folks leave Chicago, and head to Florida to pick oranges. The orange season doesn’t last forever. And they’ll move on. So will Florida suddenly hire a bunch of teachers to meet their requirements to teach the young as they must by law? Or will Florida bitch and moan about all those Northerners coming down and bringing their families and stretching social services to the breaking point. I can see you posting some stupid comment about this proving that Chicago Schools are awful.

One thing I wish you all on the Right would learn. There is never a simple fix. It’s never one thing. The world is a tapestry, and if you pull out one thread you don’t like, you cause additional strain and stress on other threads. But for the RW it’s simple Change everything we don’t like, and we’ll still be miserable and hate filled loons.

Actually. You would have to pay much more. Everyone would. An increase in a single step of the production process would result in an increase in every step. That is how inflation works. Let me explain.

The pickers demand more money, the farmer has to have the product to sell, he has loans to pay. So he agrees. When he turns to the broker he tells the broker he must have more money. The broker finds all the producers have to have more money, and the price goes up. This is initially a small increase at the store. Then the truck drivers who carry the produce see their paychecks aren’t going as far, they demand more money, or go to companies who are willing to pay more, so that the companies they currently work for now pays more, and thus charges more. This is another increase at the market. The dispatchers see their paychecks aren’t going as far, and demand more money, and the inflation cycle continues.

Everyone involved wants more money within a year at the most. And those who are skilled labor, are able to take their skills to another employer to get more money, so employers have to pony up more cash to get the workers they need.

All of this is passed on to the final consumer. The person at the market who is looking at Oranges and complaining how expensive they are. Or standing in front of the meat counter outraged that a lousy tube of cheap ground meat is way more expensive than it was.

Add to that the capitalist system and the profit of charging what the market will bear. And you have the ingredients of inflation.

Everyone ends up making more, and everyone needs to make more just to stay about where they are before it begins.

Now of course when faced with the reality of the economic situation, like all Extremists on the Right you immediately begin throwing whataboutisms, like Welfare. In your fantasy complaint you imagine that the lazy folks will just leave the cities and head to the towns to work as migrant farm hands.

In the 1970’s, my Godparents were involved in Education. I’ll call them Mike and Roberta. Mike worked for the Michigan State Department of Education. At that time, he had teachers who followed the Migrant laborers from farm to farm to insure the children got school. Roberta worked for a local school district as a teacher.

Because as usual, you don’t consider the logistics of anything you want. Let’s say all those welfare folks leave Chicago, and head to Florida to pick oranges. The orange season doesn’t last forever. And they’ll move on. So will Florida suddenly hire a bunch of teachers to meet their requirements to teach the young as they must by law? Or will Florida bitch and moan about all those Northerners coming down and bringing their families and stretching social services to the breaking point. I can see you posting some stupid comment about this proving that Chicago Schools are awful.

One thing I wish you all on the Right would learn. There is never a simple fix. It’s never one thing. The world is a tapestry, and if you pull out one thread you don’t like, you cause additional strain and stress on other threads. But for the RW it’s simple Change everything we don’t like, and we’ll still be miserable and hate filled loons.
Labor to pick vegetables is only a tiny percentage of the cost to consumers compared to the added expense of illegal aliens in general

You ARE defending lawbreakers.

People who enter a foreign country illegally are LAWBREAKERS.

Your thread is intended to SHAME Americans for opposing criminal acts.

YOU are part of the problem. Every foreigner thinks they have a RIGHT to my country. You don't

When my Ancestors came, they passed through Ellis Island, with little or no documentation on identities. No birth certificates, or biometric identification. Just the word of their mouths, and perhaps something in a foreign language the clerk couldn’t read.

They were checked to insure they didn’t have any obvious signs of disease, and shipped to New York to begin their lives as Americans. Those Ancestors came from England, Norway, and other nations.

People of the era didn’t like all these people coming and screwing up the America they knew. They didn’t want the Irish who were drunks. They didn’t want the people from a number of locations. And the nation took them in, and these were the families who sent sons off to fight in World War One and Two. Kids who grew up speaking English at School, and the old languages at home.

In a few generations those people would be called the Greatest Generation.

Now, the next generation of immigrants seeking a better life, just as my ancestors did, are denounced much as my own ancestors were. The circle continues to revolve.

Labor to pick vegetables is only a tiny percentage of the cost to consumers compared to the added expense of illegal aliens in general
Illegal aliens provide more to the society than they receive

I married into a family of immigrants, from Italy. Due to a quirk in the immigration laws, one common ancestor has facilitated the immigration of at least a hundred people, most of whom enjoy(ed) "natural born citizenship," even though born abroad.

And these have been sterling citizens, working hard, creating small businesses, paying a ton in taxes and raising successful children and grandchildren.

But if the U.S. ever went to war with Italy, they would be rooting for the other side.

Just sayin'.

They were checked to insure they didn’t have any obvious signs of disease
Something modern globalist fail to do

Instead of shipping diseased immigrants back to europe as we used to biden turns them loose to infect more Americans

I married into a family of immigrants, from Italy. Due to a quirk in the immigration laws, one common ancestor has facilitated the immigration of at least a hundred people, most of whom enjoy(ed) "natural born citizenship," even though born abroad.

And these have been sterling citizens, working hard, creating small businesses, paying a ton in taxes and raising successful children and grandchildren.

But if the U.S. ever went to war with Italy, they would be rooting for the other side.

Just sayin'.

Zimmerman made this claim while speaking to the American Ambassador in Berlin. Zimmerman who was not yet the Foreign Minister said that there were three million Americans of German Descent who would rise up if America declared war. After the telegram showed how the Germans were plotting against our nation, the Germans retreated across the hyphen. Forgetting their German and shouting they were American.

Americans of Italian descent fought Italy in World War II.

We need to Force the lazy half to get out and WORK

Something modern globalist fail to do

Instead of shipping diseased immigrants back to europe as we used to biden turns them loose to infect more Americans

We rarely shipped them back. We treated them and welcomed them in. Mainly because the steamship companies had to pay the return voyage and those folks were well connected. Teddy Roosevelt was appalled at how the people were treated and demanded higher standards and better care.

Less than one percent were flagged for various issues, and of those less than half were sent back.

Half of Ellis Island was treatment for various communicable diseases. I don’t know where you learned history. But I’d see about getting my money back.

We need to Force the lazy half to get out and WORK

Rush Limbaugh called it the drive by media. I wonder what he would call the current RW tendency to respond by throwing bombs and running away when the discussion shows they are ignorant or just wrong on the issue?

Thats bullshit

Diseased immigrants were put on the same boat they arrived on and sent back

My Great Great Grandfather told my Grandfather and my Dad the story of coming through the island more than once.

My family has always been fiercely patriotic. Defending and serving the nation that welcomed peasants in from all over the world. Every generation has served. Every one.

An old Family Friend had stories. About how Jews were treated in the old country. Family stories. His family emigrated before Hitler was in power. They made it out. He told me that America was the best nation in the world to be a Jew in.

My ancestors were untrained labor. Peasants. His were successful businessmen who faced resentment because of their success and religion.

The stories are passed down. My Nephew did a tour in the Army. Like his Uncle, his great uncle. His grandfather. His great grandfather.

My Dad did a tour in the Air Force. Every generation signs a check. Payable on demand. Our lives. Our limbs. As needed to defend the nation that accepted us without question.

The old family friend had a son. He was my age. He joined the Navy while I went Army.

The current immigrants could be the same. The foundation of future dedicated service. You don’t want that because they aren’t white. Think about that.

My Great Great Grandfather told my Grandfather and my Dad the story of coming through the island more than once.

My family has always been fiercely patriotic. Defending and serving the nation that welcomed peasants in from all over the world. Every generation has served. Every one.

An old Family Friend had stories. About how Jews were treated in the old country. Family stories. His family emigrated before Hitler was in power. They made it out. He told me that America was the best nation in the world to be a Jew in.

My ancestors were untrained labor. Peasants. His were successful businessmen who faced resentment because of their success and religion.

The stories are passed down. My Nephew did a tour in the Army. Like his Uncle, his great uncle. His grandfather. His great grandfather.

My Dad did a tour in the Air Force. Every generation signs a check. Payable on demand. Our lives. Our limbs. As needed to defend the nation that accepted us without question.

The old family friend had a son. He was my age. He joined the Navy while I went Army.

The current immigrants could be the same. The foundation of future dedicated service. You don’t want that because they aren’t white. Think about that.
Your great-grandfather arrived when America needed all the unskilled labor we could get

That was the nature if the economy in 1900

But things are far different today

Forum List

Back