How many times does the question need to be asked.......

Why did you leave out the fact that she chaired the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission from 2003 until she resigned in 2004?

And why did you leave off her degree in Communications from the University of Idaho?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm still wondering about that 4 years in the US Senate....?????????:confused::confused::confused:

Obama was Senator for Illinois in 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008

Really? and he was actually in the Senate how many days before he announced his candidacy for President?

I'm still wondering about that 4 years in the US Senate....?????????:confused::confused::confused:

Really? and he was actually in the Senate how many days before he announced his candidacy for President?

He was US Senator for four years

In our system of Government a candidate who currently holds elected office and is seeking a higher office is required to multitask. It has been done this way for 235 years. Strangely, it has only become an issue when Obama was elected.

Do we get to take two years off of John McCain too (or was it four years?)
Does a Congressman or Senator running for re-election stop being a Representative?

In our system of Government a candidate who currently holds elected office and is seeking a higher office is required to multitask. It has been done this way for 235 years. Strangely, it has only become an issue when Obama was elected.

Does a Congressman or Senator running for re-election stop being a Representative?

Please describe the legislation that Obama introduced into the Senate during this time?

Please describe the legislation that Obama introduced into the Senate during this time?

http://cdn.theladders.net/static/pdf/Senator_Obama_Resume.pdf

lol

lol

Asked and answered

How about answering it in the message board ?

The senate legislation he introduced?

wow sarg, but I bet you supported the blowhard deserter, list his accomplisments in the Senate , Oh wait he wasn't there, how about as the gov of Texass, oh it was a part time job at best, ask Perry, how about his time in the guard, oh another part time job till the leagacy program kicked in right ass wipe, even his daddy was weeping on TV after how badly he fucked up, Jebby was supposed to be there not Jr

wow sarg, but I bet you supported the blowhard deserter, list his accomplisments in the Senate , Oh wait he wasn't there, how about as the gov of Texass, oh it was a part time job at best, ask Perry, how about his time in the guard, oh another part time job till the leagacy program kicked in right ass wipe, even his daddy was weeping on TV after how badly he fucked up, Jebby was supposed to be there not Jr

What the fuck are you rambling about?

First off get a spell checker.

I voted against Gore and Kerry. I voted against Obama. I would love to have a candidate I could vote for.

Bush was never a deserter, this same false accusation has been tried since he first ran for Office as governor of Texas.

Bush made mistakes and i have commented on them.

Obama is simple one big mistake.

Makes ya' wonder sarge, how people can be THAT FUCKING STUPID!

potter's cool. He's just a miserable human being in general, and as we see from him all the time, not the brightest light on the ol' christmas tree!

I think that's great let's compare Obama's resume to Bush's resume.

Service To Country

Pres. Bush was a pilot and captain in the national guard

Obama hung around this guy and considered him his closest mentor

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYahF-ClGzw]YouTube - Go Obama. Hot full Speech Rev. Wright, Everything true[/ame]

Business Experience

Pres. George W Bush had an oil company

Pres. George Bush became part owner and managing partner of the Texas Rangers

Bush had to meet a payrol, something Obama never had to do.

Obama wrote a book whose title was based on America hater Rev. Wright's speech

Political accomplishments

Pres. Bush

a) Governor

Gave two of the largest tax reductions in Texas history

George W. Bush Biography - Biography.com

As governor, Bush increased state spending on elementary and secondary education and made the salaries and promotions of teachers and administrators contingent on their students' performance on standardized tests.

His administration increased the number of crimes for which juveniles could be sentenced to adult prisons following custody in juvenile detention and lowered to 14 the age at which children could be tried as adults.

Throughout his tenure Bush received international attention for the brisk use of capital punishment in Texas relative to other states.

Bush signed into law several measures aimed at tort reform, including one that imposed new limits on punitive damages and another that narrowed the legal definition of “gross negligence.”

Reelected in 1998 with nearly 70 percent of the vote, Bush became the first Texas governor to win consecutive four-year terms (in 1972 voters had approved a referendum that extended the governor's term from two years to four).

b) President

In his first year Pres. Bush reduced taxes by $1.35 billion for taxpayers

"Increaed the production of fossil fuels and nuclear power in the country by opening more federal lands to mining and oil and gas exploration, extending tax credits and other subsidies to energy companies, and easing environmental regulations"

After 911 kept the US free fo Al Qaida attacks for 7 years

Obama

a) State Senator

Voted "present" over 130 times

b) US Senate

Announced he was running for president

c) President

Promised "hope and change"

The US Constitution is pretty clear about the legal qualifications required to be POTUS.

No mention of having to have run something.

Fail

I just lightly danced through this thread. It seems there are some folks who never believed Obama stood a chance and had it in for him from the start. These are the folks who carried water for Bush for eight disastrous years and culminated with a collapse of the banking system and massive unemployment.

Now, these same folks who touted George W. Bush as a great president are singing the praises of Sarah Palin.

And, they are claiming Ms. Palin has a greater degree of experience necessary to lead this nation because she was a city councilman and mayor of a town whose population wouldn't fill our high school football stadium.

Are we to believe the spin, hype, lies and 'punditry' coming from the pro-Bush/Cheney/Palin crowd? Their track record endorsing effective leadership is worse than the track record of the leaders they seem to love!

I'm too smart to be fooled by the likes of them, aren't you?

On this board? There are definitely those who are smart enough but hate Obama more. There is definitely a hard core group who is not smart enough...I could name names.....:cool:
I live in Pittsburgh where you are naturally a Steeler fan. I went to school at The Ohio State University where i met and befriended many Clevelanders.

Now, Clevelanders and Pittsburghers do not naturally get along due to the intense rivalry between the two cities and their football teams.

Isn't the way politics is discussed, practiced and regarded seem a little too much like football rivalries? It may be fun, but it is not the way leadership is developed. It certainly isn't the way problems are solved.

I just lightly danced through this thread. It seems there are some folks who never believed Obama stood a chance and had it in for him from the start. These are the folks who carried water for Bush for eight disastrous years and culminated with a collapse of the banking system and massive unemployment.

Now, these same folks who touted George W. Bush as a great president are singing the praises of Sarah Palin.

And, they are claiming Ms. Palin has a greater degree of experience necessary to lead this nation because she was a city councilman and mayor of a town whose population wouldn't fill our high school football stadium.

Are we to believe the spin, hype, lies and 'punditry' coming from the pro-Bush/Cheney/Palin crowd? Their track record endorsing effective leadership is worse than the track record of the leaders they seem to love!

Okay, here isn't spin, here are the numbers.

Bush and Republican congress
Year Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
2000 4.0 4.1 4.0 3.8 4.0 4.0 4.0 4.1 3.9 3.9 3.9 3.9
2001 4.2 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.3 4.5 4.6 4.9 5.0 5.3 5.5 5.7
2002 5.7 5.7 5.7 5.9 5.8 5.8 5.8 5.7 5.7 5.7 5.9 6.0
2003 5.8 5.9 5.9 6.0 6.1 6.3 6.2 6.1 6.1 6.0 5.8 5.7
2004 5.7 5.6 5.8 5.6 5.6 5.6 5.5 5.4 5.4 5.5 5.4 5.4
2005 5.3 5.4 5.2 5.2 5.1 5.0 5.0 4.9 5.0 5.0 5.0 4.9
2006 4.7 4.8 4.7 4.7 4.6 4.6 4.7 4.7 4.5 4.4 4.5 4.4

Bush and Democrats Take Over Congress

2007 4.6 4.5 4.4 4.5 4.4 4.6 4.6 4.6 4.7 4.7 4.7 5.0
2008 5.0 4.8 5.1 5.0 5.4 5.5 5.8 6.1 6.2 6.6 6.9 7.4

Obama and Democrat Control Of Congress

2009 7.7 8.2 8.6 8.9 9.4 9.5 9.4 9.7 9.8 10.1 10.0 10.0
2010 9.7

Any questions?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl5gBJGnaXs[/ame]

Last edited:

Fact is that many on the right supported bush only because he was better than what the left had to offer. Governor Palin would have made a fair VP and with 4 years in Washington might have made a fair President. But again many on the right did not vote for McCain/Palin but against Obama.

And if you are so smart who controls the nations purse strings for the past 3 years?

On this board? There are definitely those who are smart enough but hate Obama more. There is definitely a hard core group who is not smart enough...I could name names.....:cool:
I live in Pittsburgh where you are naturally a Steeler fan. I went to school at The Ohio State University where i met and befriended many Clevelanders.

Now, Clevelanders and Pittsburghers do not naturally get along due to the intense rivalry between the two cities and their football teams.

Isn't the way politics is discussed, practiced and regarded seem a little too much like football rivalries? It may be fun, but it is not the way leadership is developed. It certainly isn't the way problems are solved.

Living almost exactly between those two fine cities (Mileage is almost identical, and almost exact opposite directions) I can appreciate your comparison; truth is there are very few on these boards who truly expect to solve anything.

Forum List

Back