How many times does the question need to be asked.......

So, tell us of your vast experience at trying to do your job, all while defending yourself against 20 friggin' frivolous lawsuits. Not to mention the drain on your personal finances.

You guys seemed to think that Obama deserved to be #1 based on ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

And we're now seeing the disaster that has turned out to be.

One thing is for sure, she sure as hell couldn't have done any worse then that moron!

My basic point still stands and is irrefutable:

Palin couldn't hack Anchorage and you guys, somehow and someway, think she deserves the keys to the kingdom.

BTW, does anyone have any proof that these lawsuits personally cost the Palin family any money? As a state employee, Palin would have a degree of sovereign immunity and the state would be obligated to defend her in most circumstances.

I suppose we will never know how Sarah would have done. Her political career is over. You guys might give her the benefit of the doubt, but the rest of the country is going to wonder why they should vote for a quitter.

Sarah Palin Defending Many Lawsuits - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com

"You know, conditions have really changed in Alaska in the political arena since Aug. 29, since I was tapped to run for VP. When that opposition research -- those researchers really bombarded Alaska -- started digging for dirt and have not let up. They're not gonna find any dirt," she said. "We keep proving that every time we win an ethics violation lawsuit, and we've won every one of them. But it has been costing our state millions of dollars. It's cost Todd and me. You know the adversaries would love to see us put on the path of personal bankruptcy so that we can't afford to run."
Sarah Palin Speaks to ABC News - ABC News

Todd and I, we’re looking at more than half a million dollars in legal bills just in order to set the record straight. And what about the people who offer up these silly accusations? It doesn't cost them a dime. ... My staff and I spend most of our days, we're dealing with this stuff instead of progressing our state now.

Read more: FNC Highlights Baseless Lawsuits Hitting Palin | NewsBusters.org
FNC Highlights Baseless Lawsuits Hitting Palin | NewsBusters.org

How much do you want there are thousands of articles out there.

before even ONE Obama supporter can answer it HONESTLY, without their usual spin and deflection?

So, i'll ask again. Given that the Obama supporters are bashing Palin so fervently:

Please give us that LOOOOOONG list of Obama qualifications that might have aided him in effectively running this great country, instead of pissing it down the toilet as we are ALL now seeing him do?

Seriously, was he ever a mayor, governor. Did he actually have a viable record in his 100+ days in the senate. Has he EVER run anything in his life?

Whatever roon Obama enters, he is undoubtedly the least qualified person there. The man nevere even was a full-fledged proffessor!!!!

before even ONE Obama supporter can answer it HONESTLY, without their usual spin and deflection?

So, i'll ask again. Given that the Obama supporters are bashing Palin so fervently:

Please give us that LOOOOOONG list of Obama qualifications that might have aided him in effectively running this great country, instead of pissing it down the toilet as we are ALL now seeing him do?

Seriously, was he ever a mayor, governor. Did he actually have a viable record in his 100+ days in the senate. Has he EVER run anything in his life?

Whatever roon Obama enters, he is undoubtedly the least qualified person there. The man nevere even was a full-fledged proffessor!!!!

yea....yea

But the entire Republican Party is incapable of running anyone who can defeat him in an election.

Says alot for the GOP

yea....yea

But the entire Republican Party is incapable of running anyone who can defeat him in an election.

Says alot for the GOP

Really? You have a crystal ball?

So, tell us of your vast experience at trying to do your job, all while defending yourself against 20 friggin' frivolous lawsuits. Not to mention the drain on your personal finances.

You guys seemed to think that Obama deserved to be #1 based on ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

One thing is for sure, she sure as hell couldn't have done any worse then that moron!

Palin couldn't hack Anchorage and you guys, somehow and someway, think she deserves the keys to the kingdom.

BTW, does anyone have any proof that these lawsuits personally cost the Palin family any money? As a state employee, Palin would have a degree of sovereign immunity and the state would be obligated to defend her in most circumstances.

I suppose we will never know how Sarah would have done. Her political career is over. You guys might give her the benefit of the doubt, but the rest of the country is going to wonder why they should vote for a quitter.

Sarah Palin Defending Many Lawsuits - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com

"You know, conditions have really changed in Alaska in the political arena since Aug. 29, since I was tapped to run for VP. When that opposition research -- those researchers really bombarded Alaska -- started digging for dirt and have not let up. They're not gonna find any dirt," she said. "We keep proving that every time we win an ethics violation lawsuit, and we've won every one of them. But it has been costing our state millions of dollars. It's cost Todd and me. You know the adversaries would love to see us put on the path of personal bankruptcy so that we can't afford to run."

Todd and I, we’re looking at more than half a million dollars in legal bills just in order to set the record straight. And what about the people who offer up these silly accusations? It doesn't cost them a dime. ... My staff and I spend most of our days, we're dealing with this stuff instead of progressing our state now.

Just to add what to what you said.

Ethics complaints still dog Palin - CNN.com

"In all, state officials say they have spent $1,963,840 to answer records requests from the ethics filings and to respond in other ways to them. Records show that since January 1, 2008, the state has spent $296,043 on such investigations."

..."It doesn't cost the critics anything to file frivolous lawsuits or ethics violation charges. It costs our state such a great deal -- thousands of staff hours, millions of dollars in public resources that aren't going to things that it should be going to," Palin told CNN. "We haven't violated the ethics code."

..."The pressure and financial cost of such ethical investigations are a major reason cited by the governor in her decision not to finish her term. She said her family is facing more than $500,000 in legal fees and has set up a legal defense
fund to help defray the costs."

Do the left wingnuts give a shit that it cost Alaskans about $2 million and Sarah Palin over $500,000 in legal feels for their frivilous lawsuits? It costs them nothing to file these nuisance lawsuits.

No, because they are greedy maggots who care only about their political agenda. They are the piece of shit scum that went after her children. MAGGOTS!!!

I think Sarah Palin did the right thing for her state.

It shows that she cares more about her state than for her political power. Does anyone see Obama making this type of sacrifice?

I am still waiting for the 3 things Osama Obama has accomplished?

Answered thank you...do you want more posts on how the economy has improved in the last year?

He has also stepped up the war on terrorism in Afghanistan, added 60,000 troops, increased pressure on terrorist forces in Pakistan

I was under the impression that the state footed the bill for the cases that involved Palin's performance as a public servant and private donations took care of the rest.

Furthermore, if Palin was so certain they were all frivolous, why did she quit?

"In all, state officials say they have spent $1,963,840 to answer records requests from the ethics filings and to respond in other ways to them. Records show that since January 1, 2008, the state has spent $296,043 on such investigations."

..."It doesn't cost the critics anything to file frivolous lawsuits or ethics violation charges. It costs our state such a great deal -- thousands of staff hours, millions of dollars in public resources that aren't going to things that it should be going to," Palin told CNN. "We haven't violated the ethics code."

..."The pressure and financial cost of such ethical investigations are a major reason cited by the governor in her decision not to finish her term. She said her family is facing more than $500,000 in legal fees and has set up a legal defense

Do the left wingnuts give a shit that it cost Alaskans about $2 million and Sarah Palin over $500,000 in legal feels for their frivilous lawsuits? It costs them nothing to file these nuisance lawsuits.

No, because they are greedy maggots who care only about their political agenda. They are the piece of shit scum that went after her children. MAGGOTS!!!

It shows that she cares more about her state than for her political power. Does anyone see Obama making this type of sacrifice?

Again, these legal cases apparently cost Sarah nothing.

You can candy coat it all you want, but the bottom line is that Sarah wasn't tough enough for Anchorage, and she sure as hell isn't tough enough for Washington.

Obama Qualifications

Graduated Columbia University and Harvard Law School
Editor Harvard Law Review
Civil Rights Lawyer Chicago
Law Professor Chicago University
Six years Illinois State Senate
Four years US Senate
One year President of the United States

Palin Qualifications

PTA President
Wasilla City Council
Six years Wasilla Mayor (pop 9000)
1 1/2 years Governor Alaska (Pop 800,000)
Fox News correspondent

Interesting. Why did you leave out the fact that she chaired the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission from 2003 until she resigned in 2004?

And why did you leave off her degree in Communications from the University of Idaho?

Last edited:

Answered thank you...do you want more posts on how the economy has improved in the last year?

He has also stepped up the war on terrorism in Afghanistan, added 60,000 troops, increased pressure on terrorist forces in Pakistan
The economy improving, if improving it is (doubtful at this point) cannot be laid at the feet of Mr. Obama in any meaningful way. So, you go ahead and post more posts on how the economy has improved. I'll not be surprised when none of them have any real substance pointing to the Presidency.

Obama Qualifications

Four years US Senate

Palin Qualifications

PTA President
Wasilla City Council
Fox News correspondent

Interesting. Why did you leave out the fact that she chaired the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission from 2003 until she resigned in 2004?

And why did you leave off her degree in Communications from the University of Idaho?

Why did you leave out the fact that she chaired the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission from 2003 until she resigned in 2004?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Communications?

You had to bring up "she quit"? Too many ethics complaints? :disbelief:

Last edited:

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Year Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
2000 4.0 4.1 4.0 3.8 4.0 4.0 4.0 4.1 3.9 3.9 3.9 3.9
2001 4.2 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.3 4.5 4.6 4.9 5.0 5.3 5.5 5.7
2002 5.7 5.7 5.7 5.9 5.8 5.8 5.8 5.7 5.7 5.7 5.9 6.0
2003 5.8 5.9 5.9 6.0 6.1 6.3 6.2 6.1 6.1 6.0 5.8 5.7
2004 5.7 5.6 5.8 5.6 5.6 5.6 5.5 5.4 5.4 5.5 5.4 5.4
2005 5.3 5.4 5.2 5.2 5.1 5.0 5.0 4.9 5.0 5.0 5.0 4.9
2006 4.7 4.8 4.7 4.7 4.6 4.6 4.7 4.7 4.5 4.4 4.5 4.4

Democrats seize control of Congress

2007 4.6 4.5 4.4 4.5 4.4 4.6 4.6 4.6 4.7 4.7 4.7 5.0
2008 5.0 4.8 5.1 5.0 5.4 5.5 5.8 6.1 6.2 6.6 6.9 7.4

Democrats now control White House & Congress

2009 7.7 8.2 8.6 8.9 9.4 9.5 9.4 9.7 9.8 10.1 10.0 10.0
2010 9.7

Please explain Obama's economic accomplishments again?

Obama Qualifications

Four years US Senate

Palin Qualifications

PTA President
Wasilla City Council
Fox News correspondent

Why did you leave out the fact that she chaired the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission from 2003 until she resigned in 2004?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm still wondering about that 4 years in the US Senate....?????????:confused::confused::confused:

Again, these legal cases apparently cost Sarah nothing.

You can candy coat it all you want, but the bottom line is that Sarah wasn't tough enough for Anchorage, and she sure as hell isn't tough enough for Washington.

As I showed, the legal cases are costing Sarah Palin over $500,000, and have cost the Alaskan taxpayers over $2 million.

The cost to the people making the frivilous lawsuits is nothing. That's why they do it.

By being the target of the vicious left wingnuts who don't care who they hurt to further their political agenda they are dragging down the Alaskan taxpayers.

Sarah Palin resigned rather than keep putting the Alaska government through this.

I was under the impression that the state footed the bill for the cases that involved Palin's performance as a public servant and private donations took care of the rest.

Furthermore, if Palin was so certain they were all frivolous, why did she quit?

Your impression is wrong.

Because it has been costing the Alaskan taxpayers over $2 million and drags down the resources to combat the scum of the earth who have to pay nothing to make these nonsense lawsuits.

It has cost Sarah Palin personally over $500,000.

I'm still wondering about that 4 years in the US Senate....?????????:confused::confused::confused:

Obama was Senator for Illinois in 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008

Forum List

Back