How many times does the question need to be asked.......

Bush isn't president anymore. But one thing can never be disputed. This country was far better off under him, right up until 2006 when the idiots took the majority, then it is under our current clown in chief!
After all, was it Bush who was out there telling everybody that Fannie and Freddie were just fine, just weeks before they completely collapsed?

Was it Bush who was out there telling everybody to go out and get those zero down, A.R.M. loans just weeks before Fannie and Freddie collapsed?

Was it Bush who gave Chris Dodd that dream mortgage rate, that no other american could have possibly obtained?

Why no, it wasn't!

Who held the majority when the economy tanked?

That blame Bush BS is getting beyond tiresome, it's getting to be downright ridiculous!

It's time you Obamabots start holding Obama accountable for HIS actions.

Last edited:
I am talking about Al Qaida attacks. That is who we are in a war with, which Obama finally acknowledged about two months ago.

And I thought we were at war against ALL terrorists

I am talking about Al Qaida attacks. That is who we are in a war with, which Obama finally acknowledged about two months ago.

And I thought we were at war against ALL terrorists

The war is against Al Qaida and their supporters.

In any case, I am talking about Al Qaida attacks.

Obama's accomplishments please?

Obama has completed his first year. He could have passed anything he wanted with no republican votes.

Please list his 3 greatest accomplishments?

1. Took over as President in an economic collapse nearing Depression. Passed stimulus legislation to prop up the banks and end the panic. Financial markets recovered as economy emerged from recession

2. Repaired damaged US image around the globe. Re-established US credibility damaged by the Bush years

3. Saved the US Auto industry
1. Banks still aren't lending money. Ask those who STILL can't find a job if they're panicking or not.
2. Got any evidence the he established "US credibilty"?....NK still telling him to stick it....Iran telling him to stick it.....France telling him what to do......China basically ORDERED him not to visit with the Dalai Lama.....Putin has owned him.....The terrorists still want to cut our fucking heads off.
3. Saved the US auto industry?........LMAO!

Fort Hood
Recruiting Station
NWA

Under Obama it went to over 10%, this month it went a little less, but he still went over 10% for two months.

Do you have proof that Ft Hood was AlQaeda? The Army would love to see it

How many people were killed on Christmas? Injured?

Bush kept us safe?
9-11
Anthrax attacks
Shoe Bomber
DC Sniper attacks
Abortion clinic bombings

We got to work on counting. I said the previous 7 years. The shoe bomber was about two months after 911 before Pres. Bush could put the safeguards into affect.

I love the magic sliding time frame you guys use to excuse all of Bush's failings while holding Obama to the highest of standards.

9-11 was really Clinton's fault too, right?

Obama Qualifications

Graduated Columbia University and Harvard Law School
Editor Harvard Law Review
Civil Rights Lawyer Chicago
Law Professor Chicago University
Six years Illinois State Senate
Four years US Senate
One year President of the United States

Palin Qualifications

PTA President
Wasilla City Council
Six years Wasilla Mayor (pop 9000)
1 1/2 years Governor Alaska (Pop 800,000)
Fox News correspondent

Time out.

Four years in the US Senate? Really? 4 years? Or was he campaigning after 140 some days?

Bush isn't president anymore. But one thing can never be disputed. This country was far better off under him, right up until 2006 when the idiots took the majority, then it is under our current clown in chief!

That's entirely disputable.

You don't get the power of fiat on this issue.

At any rate, regarding Palin. You guys can stack all of Palin's accomplishments on one side of the scale and I'll stack a single fact on the other side:

She quit 1/2 through her first term as governor in order to become a celebrity and sell a book. In doing so, she turned her back on all the voters and staff that had supported her in Alaska.

That's basically the trump card, in my opinion.

I don't like quitters.

If she had any sense of shame, she'd be hiding in a hole right now. However, we obviously know that introspection is not Palin's strong suit.

At any rate, regarding Palin. You guys can stack all of Palin's accomplishments on one side of the scale and I'll stack a single fact on the other side:

She quit 1/2 through her first term as governor in order to become a celebrity and sell a book. In doing so, she turned her back on all the voters and staff that had supported her in Alaska.

I don't like quitters.

If she had any sense of shame, she'd be hiding in a hole right now. However, we obviously know that introspection is not Palin's strong suit.

You know this quitter BS is getting almost as old as blaming Bush for everything. Governor palin quit for the good of the State. because over 20 different idiots or groups had her spending so much of her time and money defending herself against BS lawsuits that she couldn't take care of her job. So she did what was best for her state.

You know that is fact because you cannot be that stupid. So drop the quitter BS.

Do you have proof that Ft Hood was AlQaeda? The Army would love to see it

How many people were killed on Christmas? Injured?

Bush kept us safe?
9-11
Anthrax attacks
Shoe Bomber
DC Sniper attacks
Abortion clinic bombings

We got to work on counting. I said the previous 7 years. The shoe bomber was about two months after 911 before Pres. Bush could put the safeguards into affect.

I love the magic sliding time frame you guys use to excuse all of Bush's failings while holding Obama to the highest of standards.

9-11 was really Clinton's fault too, right?
It WAS partly Clinton's fault. He's even admitted it, end of story!

I love the fact that you guys abjectly refuse to hold Obama accountable for ANYTHING!

One thing I would love to here from the Obamabots and their beloved MSM, is the question as to WHY IN THE HELL IS CAP AND TRADE MONIES IN HIS CURRENT BUDGET?

Cap and trade is dead in the water. Where in the hell do they get off putting those monies in the budget?

This president and administration carry the stench of corruption wherever they go!

And not one liberal loon will hold them accountable.

It's fucking disgusting!

Last edited:

I don't like quitters.

You know this quitter BS is getting almost as old as blaming Bush for everything. Governor palin quit for the good of the State. because over 20 different idiots or groups had her spending so much of her time and money defending herself against BS lawsuits that she couldn't take care of her job. So she did what was best for her state.

You know that is fact because you cannot be that stupid. So drop the quitter BS.
She did the right thing!

I don't like quitters.

Hillary quit.

Obama quit.

Seems you really do like quitters!:razz:

Only Palin knows what the facts are. The rest of us are left to make our own judgments.

I fail to see how leaving the state in a lurch 1/2 way through her term was in the best interest of the state or her supporters. However, I have always been at a total loss to understand your side's cognitive dissonance on defending Palin.

Even if the facts are 100% as you maintain them, which I doubt, it simply demonstrates that Palin lacked the intestinal fortitude to whether the political climate in Anchorage.

And you guys want to send her to Washington?

At her core, Palin fundamentally lacks the mental toughness to be a leader. She fails to accept responsibility for any of her failings and chooses to whine about conspiracies.

That doesn't pass muster, and you know it.

Finally, I will certainly not stop pointing out the fact that Palin is a quitter, no matter how much you guys wish otherwise.

I don't like fucking quitters.

I don't like quitters.

Hillary quit.

Obama quit.

Seems you really do like quitters!:razz:

Getting promoted =/= quitting.

So. If I would have blamed my predecessor (who was completely jacked up) for a failing I had as a platoon leader nine months after taking over, do you think it would have flown?

You guys sound pathetically desperate in your attempts to shield Bush from being the man in charge.

I'll certainly accept that 9-11 was an event years in the making and Clinton has a degree of culpability. I am most certainly not going to accept that Bush has zero.

Thats the best you can do? He "attempted" to make contact

It remains unclear whether Mr. Muhammad really has ties to Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula,

Shows how shaky your standards are. Even your own links show you are a shill

U.S. intelligence agencies were aware months ago that Army Major Nidal Malik Hasan was attempting to make contact with an individual associated with al Qaeda, two American officials briefed on classified material in the case told ABC News.

Army knew suspected Fort Hood gunman had contact with al Qaeda recruiter.According to the officials, the Army was informed of Hasan's contact, but it is unclear what, if anything, the Army did in response.

The other Al Qaida terrorist said he was an Al Qaida terrorist.

Saving your state from having their governor reduced to lame duck status = A woman who truly cared about her state and its citizens.

Ya' can't argue with her approval ratings before and after the resignation!

Now, hopefully Obama will do what's right for this great country and its citizens, and resign forthwit!

So. If I would have blamed my predecessor (who was completely jacked up) for a failing I had as a platoon leader nine months after taking over, do you think it would have flown?

You guys sound pathetically desperate in your attempts to shield Bush from being the man in charge.

I'll certainly accept that 9-11 was an event years in the making and Clinton has a degree of culpability. I am most certainly not going to accept that Bush has zero.

Assuming you are correct, at least Pres. Bush learned from it, and put in safeguard that protected the country for 7 years.

All Obama had to do was keep those safeguards into place. But noooooooo that overgrown hippy was obsessed with protecting Al Qaida terrorist rights :cuckoo: and as a result we had 3 Al Qaida terrorist attacks in one year.

Nice going Obama:clap2:

Notice how I said it was "PARTLY" Clintons fault, Sparky!

Saving your state from having their governor reduced to lame duck status = A woman who truly cared about her state and its citizens.

Ya' can't argue with her approval ratings before and after the resignation!

Now, hopefully Obama will do what's right for this great country and its citizens, and resign forthwit!

Like I said: "cognitive dissonance".

You can make excuses for poor Sarah if you like. We both know the truth; she wasn't tough enough to hack it. It wasn't an altruistic act. She just was smart enough to cash in on her fame while it lasted (see, a complement).

I doubt Obama will resign. While you may despise him, he's not mentally weak like Sarah.

Notice how I said it was "PARTLY" Clintons fault, Sparky!

Actually, I didn't. I read right over it.

"We see what we want to see" I suppose.

Forum List

Back