How many Russian Troops are in Mexico, Canada, or Caribbean?

But NATO has troops on Russian border? Does not Putin have an obligation to fight for his nation...his people?
The map that shows how many Nato troops are deployed along Russia’s border

So, no nation should have troops in the nations around it?

The United States literally has battleships floating in the Black Sea as we speak. It's aggressive posturing and you're a fool if you're going to try to argue that point.

That wasn't my point at all.

My point was that the OP made a comment about having "troops on Russia's border", which means any country that neighbor's Russia. How close, exactly, is the US to any physical border of Russia's?

The Black Sea has one entry point, which is through a NATO COUNTRY. Which the US belongs to.

Parts of the Black Sea belong to Turkey, the Ukraine and other countries.

So, if Russia has a problem with the US having troops in countries neighboring Russia, do they have problems with troops of other countries in neighboring countries?

Russia has troops in the Ukraine, which borders four NATO countries, plus Syria which neighbor's one NATO country.

Same shit.
About 4 miles.

But NATO has troops on Russian border? Does not Putin have an obligation to fight for his nation...his people?

The United States literally has battleships floating in the Black Sea as we speak. It's aggressive posturing and you're a fool if you're going to try to argue that point.

My point was that the OP made a comment about having "troops on Russia's border", which means any country that neighbor's Russia. How close, exactly, is the US to any physical border of Russia's?

The Black Sea has one entry point, which is through a NATO COUNTRY. Which the US belongs to.

So, if Russia has a problem with the US having troops in countries neighboring Russia, do they have problems with troops of other countries in neighboring countries?

Russia has troops in the Ukraine, which borders four NATO countries, plus Syria which neighbor's one NATO country.

Same shit.
Right next door.
NATO Launches Massive Saber Strike Maneuvers In Poland, Baltics

One Year After Russia Annexed Crimea, Locals Prefer Moscow To Kiev

The U.S and European Union may want to save Crimeans from themselves. But the Crimeans are happy right where they are.

One year after the annexation of the Ukrainian peninsula in the Black Sea, poll after poll shows that the locals there -- be they Ukrainians, ethnic Russians or Tatars are mostly all in agreement: life with Russia is better than life with Ukraine.
why did Putin invade Crimea and use Military force if everybody in Crimea want to join Russia?

Because the people of Crimea and the government of Crimea were not in alignment. I explained that already.
so, you're implying the people of Crimea did not elect their government??????

They were part of Ukraine. Crimea is tiny and the people there wanted to be part of Russia instead. You clearly have a severe lack of understanding on this issue. That's like saying Alabama elected Obama because it's part of the United States.

Same shit.

I am a plain speaking no bullshit kind of person. Our military is in the Baltic and Black Seas to be a show of force to Russia. They find that annoying. I understand their position. If Russia had shit in oh, say, Cuba, or maybe Mexico in an attempt to intimidate us we'd probably be pretty sore about it. We'd possibly even start a war over it. ;)

Same shit.

I am a plain speaking no bullshit kind of person. Our military is in the Baltic and Black Seas to be a show of force to Russia. They find that annoying. I understand their position. If Russia had shit in oh, say, Cuba, or maybe Mexico in an attempt to intimidate us we'd probably be pretty sore about it. We'd possibly even start a war over it. ;)
Thank you. As a nation they might want to fuck with your nation, or other nations elections.

So Republicans went from anti soviet/russia/communism to sleeping in bed with them? LOL
I swear if trump decides to convert to islam.... we would have sharia law in no time and his minions would do pilgremeage in Mecca.

So Republicans went from anti soviet/russia/communism to sleeping in bed with them? LOL
I swear if trump decides to convert to islam.... we would have sharia law in no time and his minions would do pilgremeage in Mecca.

You haven't addressed the OP's argument.

Same shit.
About 4 miles.

So, does the US have troops within 4 miles of the Russian border?

Same shit.
Right next door.
NATO Launches Massive Saber Strike Maneuvers In Poland, Baltics

Next door being a neighboring country which isn't a part of Russia. Does Russia get to decide which troops are in neighboring countries?

The US and Russia are 2.4 miles apart. Does that mean the US can't have US troops in the US?

Same shit.

Yes, maybe so.

I'm not actually here telling everyone the US should be in those positions.

However Russia could go and try and get troops in Mexico, if it wanted to.

Mexico isn't the US.

The biggest problem here is that Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, the Ukraine etc are fearful of what Russia will do, so they joined NATO, which is their right to do so.

So if Russia has a problem with that, who the fuck cares?

One Year After Russia Annexed Crimea, Locals Prefer Moscow To Kiev

The U.S and European Union may want to save Crimeans from themselves. But the Crimeans are happy right where they are.

One year after the annexation of the Ukrainian peninsula in the Black Sea, poll after poll shows that the locals there -- be they Ukrainians, ethnic Russians or Tatars are mostly all in agreement: life with Russia is better than life with Ukraine.
Democrats don't like that. Force them back to the Ukraine.

Well Russia has attacked the Ukraine and Georgia. THAT'S why there are NATO troops on the Russian border.

What a silly ass question.

Ukraine and Georgia aren't part of NATO (and Russia didn't attack them), Putin could also say that the US attacked Libya so that's why there should be Russian forces on the murican border...

:popcorn:

Well Russia has attacked the Ukraine and Georgia. THAT'S why there are NATO troops on the Russian border.

Ukraine and Georgia aren't part of NATO (and Russia didn't attack them), Putin could also say that the US attacked Libya so that's why there should be Russian forces on the murican border...

:popcorn:

Yes, they did attack them and their sovereignty, and a country doesn't have to be a member of NATO in order for NATO to give them assistance.

Yes, they did attack them and their sovereignty..

Eh, it was the US that organized a coup in Ukraine and put a bunch of deranged neo nazis in power who went to war with the Russian speaking part in the east, makes perfect sense for Russia to support the pro democracy rebels in their fight against an illegitimate government

As for Georgia, it was the criminal Saakashvili that started it, the Russians simply shot back and taught him a lesson
...and a country doesn't have to be a member of NATO in order for NATO to give them assistance.

In that case maybe NATO should stop pretending it's simply a defensive alliance instead of a tool of the warmongering neocons to make the exceptional empire great again

:banana2:

However Russia could go and try and get troops in Mexico, if it wanted to.

Mexico isn't the US.

That would be unnecessary aggressive posturing and I would not fault the U.S for being pissed off about it.

The biggest problem here is that Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, the Ukraine etc are fearful of what Russia will do, so they joined NATO, which is their right to do so.

Russia annexed Crimea because it was the wish of the people that live there. Regardless of how butthurt everybody is, Russia had a lot more justification than we do for most of our military action, and they managed to pull it off with minimal violence.

So if Russia has a problem with that, who the fuck cares?

We should, because it's childish as fuck and a little bit of maturity could really improve relations with Russia. Our military can be anywhere in the world in very little time and Russia knows that. We don't need to rub their nose in the fact that we have the biggest dick of all.

Same shit.
About 4 miles.

So, does the US have troops within 4 miles of the Russian border?
Yes.

Why are you defending the Russians?

Has the U.S. invaded Mexico, Canada, or the Caribbean? No you say?

We have invaded all those nations during our history. I’m not defending Putin’s actions as a murderer and dictator...but I can understand where he’s coming from when you place yourself in his shoes.

Forum List

Back