How many Russian Troops are in Mexico, Canada, or Caribbean?

Russia isn't stupid enough to invade west Europe. The world has changed. Most people don't want the world to end and cultures have become a lot more fused because of ease of travel and communication. It's probably kind of obnoxious to Russia that NATO has a bunch of military positioned right outside its asshole.
Sorry, that's simply the price they pay for invading Crimea.... Putin should have thought about that beforehand....
This stuff happened before Crimea. These are 1990’s maneuvers. Clinton gave them hundreds of millions of dollars to stop deteriorating nuclear warheads.
the build up, happened recently, after Crimea
I’m sorry...it happened 13 years ago in 2004.
Expansion of NATO: Russia's Dilemma on JSTOR
well, we built up the troops and armed these countries MORE since the Crimea invasion
Really? I think Obama wimped out.

sigh....

please stop being so ignorant! pick up a history book if you truly do not understand this.... or please google it....

NATO was created to PREVENT Soviet/Russian aggression.... in to eastern europe.... we have never tried to take over Russia with our troops silly willy, its to prevent Russia from encroaching on Europe.

Russia isn't stupid enough to invade west Europe. The world has changed. Most people don't want the world to end and cultures have become a lot more fused because of ease of travel and communication. It's probably kind of obnoxious to Russia that NATO has a bunch of military positioned right outside its asshole.
Sorry, that's simply the price they pay for invading Crimea.... Putin should have thought about that beforehand....

Most of the people in Crimea are Russian and supported what happened. Putin had a very good case for doing what he did, and he managed to do it with minimal violence. The people there are stronger now that they are part of Russia.
no he did not!

he used military force to do it.... that was against international law....and agreements russia signed on to....

he should have used diplomacy and elections, if Crimea wanted to join them....
What did Obama do about it? On his watch?
who cares? His watch is over....

Most of the people in Crimea are Russian and supported what happened. Putin had a very good case for doing what he did, and he managed to do it with minimal violence. The people there are stronger now that they are part of Russia.
no he did not!

he used military force to do it.... that was against international law....and agreements russia signed on to....

he should have used diplomacy and elections, if Crimea wanted to join them....
What did Obama do about it? On his watch?
who cares? His watch is over....
Then why give Trump a ration of shit over it?
Barack Obama: no cold war over Crimea

The entire Russian army can come here as refugees and claim asylum. We could not stop them.

One Year After Russia Annexed Crimea, Locals Prefer Moscow To Kiev

The U.S and European Union may want to save Crimeans from themselves. But the Crimeans are happy right where they are.

One year after the annexation of the Ukrainian peninsula in the Black Sea, poll after poll shows that the locals there -- be they Ukrainians, ethnic Russians or Tatars are mostly all in agreement: life with Russia is better than life with Ukraine.

This stuff happened before Crimea. These are 1990’s maneuvers. Clinton gave them hundreds of millions of dollars to stop deteriorating nuclear warheads.
well, we built up the troops and armed these countries MORE since the Crimea invasion
also, obama didn't want a Nuclear War over it....

by building up the troops on their border, prevents another invasion by the Russians from happening.... without having to go to war with them over it... by putting sanctions on them, has hurt them where it counts, in the pocketbook, without one man killed over it....

by building up the troops on their border, prevents another invasion by the Russians from happening.... without having to go to war with them over it... by putting sanctions on them, has hurt them where it counts, in the pocketbook, without one man killed over it....
When have we been on brink of nuclear war since...I dunno...Reagan? Really?

But NATO has troops on Russian border? Does not Putin have an obligation to fight for his nation...his people?
The map that shows how many Nato troops are deployed along Russia’s border

So, no nation should have troops in the nations around it?

The United States literally has battleships floating in the Baltic and Black Seas as we speak. It's aggressive posturing and you're a fool if you're going to try to argue that point.

Last edited:

The U.S and European Union may want to save Crimeans from themselves. But the Crimeans are happy right where they are.

One year after the annexation of the Ukrainian peninsula in the Black Sea, poll after poll shows that the locals there -- be they Ukrainians, ethnic Russians or Tatars are mostly all in agreement: life with Russia is better than life with Ukraine.
why did Putin invade Crimea and use Military force if everybody in Crimea want to join Russia?

so what did you want Obama to do? Bomb them? hand to hand combat? what?

why did Putin invade Crimea and use Military force if everybody in Crimea want to join Russia?
Why did we invade Panama, Honduras, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Costa Rica, ... explain please? Was it not in our national interest?

so what did you want Obama to do? Bomb them? hand to hand combat? what?
What do you want Trump to do? Nuclear war because Hillary lost? Your Russian delusions?

Because the people of Crimea and the government of Crimea were not in alignment. I explained that already.

Speak softly, but carry a big stick....

that's what troops at the border is.... the big stick....

and EVERYONE knows, it is not to invade Russia....

But NATO has troops on Russian border? Does not Putin have an obligation to fight for his nation...his people?
The map that shows how many Nato troops are deployed along Russia’s border

So, no nation should have troops in the nations around it?

The United States literally has battleships floating in the Black Sea as we speak. It's aggressive posturing and you're a fool if you're going to try to argue that point.

That wasn't my point at all.

My point was that the OP made a comment about having "troops on Russia's border", which means any country that neighbor's Russia. How close, exactly, is the US to any physical border of Russia's?

The Black Sea has one entry point, which is through a NATO COUNTRY. Which the US belongs to.

Parts of the Black Sea belong to Turkey, the Ukraine and other countries.

So, if Russia has a problem with the US having troops in countries neighboring Russia, do they have problems with troops of other countries in neighboring countries?

Russia has troops in the Ukraine, which borders four NATO countries, plus Syria which neighbor's one NATO country.

Same shit.

Because the people of Crimea and the government of Crimea were not in alignment. I explained that already.
so, you're implying the people of Crimea did not elect their government??????

Speak softly, but carry a big stick....

that's what troops at the border is.... the big stick....

and EVERYONE knows, it is not to invade Russia....
So now back to the point...Russian big stick is where in our hemisphere?

Forum List

Back