How many Russian Troops are in Mexico, Canada, or Caribbean?

But NATO has troops on Russian border? Does not Putin have an obligation to fight for his nation...his people?
The map that shows how many Nato troops are deployed along Russia’s border

So, no nation should have troops in the nations around it?

The United States literally has battleships floating in the Black Sea as we speak. It's aggressive posturing and you're a fool if you're going to try to argue that point.

That wasn't my point at all.

My point was that the OP made a comment about having "troops on Russia's border", which means any country that neighbor's Russia. How close, exactly, is the US to any physical border of Russia's?

The Black Sea has one entry point, which is through a NATO COUNTRY. Which the US belongs to.

Parts of the Black Sea belong to Turkey, the Ukraine and other countries.

So, if Russia has a problem with the US having troops in countries neighboring Russia, do they have problems with troops of other countries in neighboring countries?

Russia has troops in the Ukraine, which borders four NATO countries, plus Syria which neighbor's one NATO country.

Same shit.

I am a plain speaking no bullshit kind of person. Our military is in the Baltic and Black Seas to be a show of force to Russia. They find that annoying. I understand their position. If Russia had shit in oh, say, Cuba, or maybe Mexico in an attempt to intimidate us we'd probably be pretty sore about it. We'd possibly even start a war over it. ;)
USA has been there, done that.... with the Cuban Missile Crisis.....

But NATO has troops on Russian border? Does not Putin have an obligation to fight for his nation...his people?
The map that shows how many Nato troops are deployed along Russia’s border

So, no nation should have troops in the nations around it?

The United States literally has battleships floating in the Black Sea as we speak. It's aggressive posturing and you're a fool if you're going to try to argue that point.

That wasn't my point at all.

My point was that the OP made a comment about having "troops on Russia's border", which means any country that neighbor's Russia. How close, exactly, is the US to any physical border of Russia's?

The Black Sea has one entry point, which is through a NATO COUNTRY. Which the US belongs to.

Parts of the Black Sea belong to Turkey, the Ukraine and other countries.

So, if Russia has a problem with the US having troops in countries neighboring Russia, do they have problems with troops of other countries in neighboring countries?

Russia has troops in the Ukraine, which borders four NATO countries, plus Syria which neighbor's one NATO country.

Same shit.

I am a plain speaking no bullshit kind of person. Our military is in the Baltic and Black Seas to be a show of force to Russia. They find that annoying. I understand their position. If Russia had shit in oh, say, Cuba, or maybe Mexico in an attempt to intimidate us we'd probably be pretty sore about it. We'd possibly even start a war over it. ;)
USA has been there, done that.... with the Cuban Missile Crisis.....

Yeah, I think that parallel was drawn on purpose. ;) Oh how the tables have turned. We should not be trying to intimidate Russia, and when we do it we certainly shouldn't be surprised when it pisses them off.

Let's see, I can take the word of a proven dimwit like you on the internet, or the many Ukrainians I've asked about the issue since it all began, including 5 just this morning.

Take your word for it? That is asking a lot. Pass.

Have you talked to people from Crimea? .....

Yes, real people. While you Google and then shoot your mouth off as if you've lived there all your life. Clown.

You're ignorant and nothing I can say will help you deal with that ignorance. You'll just continue to stew in it and push more of your ignorance and stupidity onto the rest of us.

Last spoke with real humans from the real Ukraine about 3 hours ago. How about you?

You're the punk who was going on about how much he hates America, but it sure seems as if you've never been outside the country in your so-called life. Maybe you can wise up and reduce some of the douche bag in your character by learning something about the real world first-hand.

Your anecdotal evidence that's most likely bullshit does not change reality, dumb ass. The Crimean public supported the annexation and years later they are still happy with it.

I was right, wasn’t I? You’ve never been to any other country, have you?

Have you talked to people from Crimea? .....

Yes, real people. While you Google and then shoot your mouth off as if you've lived there all your life. Clown.

You're ignorant and nothing I can say will help you deal with that ignorance. You'll just continue to stew in it and push more of your ignorance and stupidity onto the rest of us.

Last spoke with real humans from the real Ukraine about 3 hours ago. How about you?

You're the punk who was going on about how much he hates America, but it sure seems as if you've never been outside the country in your so-called life. Maybe you can wise up and reduce some of the douche bag in your character by learning something about the real world first-hand.

Your anecdotal evidence that's most likely bullshit does not change reality, dumb ass. The Crimean public supported the annexation and years later they are still happy with it.

I've been to England and Sweden, but even if I hadn't you'd still be an idiot denying reality either out of stubbornness or stupidity.

I've been to England and Sweden, but even if I hadn't you'd still be an idiot denying reality either out of stubbornness or stupidity.

You lie. You would have said so sooner. Ignorant punk. Learn something about the world before making foolish, juvenile comparisons. In fact, grow up a little bit before shooting your mouth off at all.

You lie. You would have said so sooner. Ignorant punk. Learn something about the world before making foolish, juvenile comparisons. In fact, grow up a little bit before shooting your mouth off at all.

I literally said it to you when you were whining at me in another thread a few days ago. My fiance's family lives in Sweden, and I'll be moving there in about a year because this country is trash. I spent a whole month there, actually. I'd show you the stamps on my passport, or maybe some of the Swedish souvenirs I bought, but you're not worth that much effort. It's funny that you don't believe me. Let me guess, you can't afford travel? Does it burn you up that this punk is more successful than you? Either way you're an idiot for thinking whether or not I've traveled abroad plays a role in the validity of the fact that I stated. You are wrong.

...My fiance's family lives..

:lol:

Even less believable.

... I'll be moving there in about a year

No you won't. You aren't going anywhere. Everyone reading your infantile bullshit knows you are just talk.

.....I spent a whole month there, actually. ....

A whole month?! Wow, you're a regular Marco Polo!

:rolleyes:

Maybe if you start making more than $15 an hour you'll be able to afford to travel too. I know that's tough when you're not smart enough to get a real education.

...My fiance's family lives..

:lol:

Even less believable.

... I'll be moving there in about a year

No you won't. You aren't going anywhere. Everyone reading your infantile bullshit knows you are just talk.

.....I spent a whole month there, actually. ....

A whole month?! Wow, you're a regular Marco Polo!

:rolleyes:

Maybe if you start making more than $15 an hour you'll be able to afford to travel too. I know that's tough when you're not smart enough to get a real education.

Got anything else to say, punk? Care to make more of a fool of yourself? Still plenty of room for you to put that other foot in your mouth.

There may not be Russian troops on our borders (I think our intelligence would pick this up), but there certainly are Russian spies in the US, and a LOT of them.

After what Rand Paul said today, I'm starting to think he is one of them.

sigh....

please stop being so ignorant! pick up a history book if you truly do not understand this.... or please google it....

NATO was created to PREVENT Soviet/Russian aggression.... in to eastern europe.... we have never tried to take over Russia with our troops silly willy, its to prevent Russia from encroaching on Europe.
Pick-up a history book. Stalin already had Eastern Europe. It was created to prevent aggression into Western Europe by programs such as Marshall Plan. Why did we expand NATO after collapse of Soviet Union into Poland, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia? How should Russians feel about this?

I don't give a damn about how the Russians feel about it. They entered WWII on the side of Germany and had Hitler not gotten greedy, they would have divided Europe. Patton was right when he said we should have driven the Soviet Union out of eastern Europe.

sigh....

please stop being so ignorant! pick up a history book if you truly do not understand this.... or please google it....

NATO was created to PREVENT Soviet/Russian aggression.... in to eastern europe.... we have never tried to take over Russia with our troops silly willy, its to prevent Russia from encroaching on Europe.
That is our stated intent. If you were a Russian, and you saw all those troops still on your border, would you be uncomfortable?

It is a threat. Always has been. Why is that so hard to admit?

It is no threat. It is the Soviet Union and then Russia have been proven to be the aggressors. COMMIE.

sigh....

Pick-up a history book. Stalin already had Eastern Europe. It was created to prevent aggression into Western Europe by programs such as Marshall Plan. Why did we expand NATO after collapse of Soviet Union into Poland, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia? How should Russians feel about this?
when the soviet bloc countries got their freedom from the USSR, they became part of Europe and the new border to Russia... they are the ones that want protection and don't want to be taken over again by the Soviets/now Russians, is my understanding...
They became part of Europe? They were always European’s.

They were not allowed to be a part of Europe when the Soviet Union occupied them. They had no freedom of choice.

sigh....

Russia isn't stupid enough to invade west Europe. The world has changed. Most people don't want the world to end and cultures have become a lot more fused because of ease of travel and communication. It's probably kind of obnoxious to Russia that NATO has a bunch of military positioned right outside its asshole.
Sorry, that's simply the price they pay for invading Crimea.... Putin should have thought about that beforehand....

Most of the people in Crimea are Russian and supported what happened. Putin had a very good case for doing what he did, and he managed to do it with minimal violence. The people there are stronger now that they are part of Russia.

They didn't have much choice and the vote that was held was a typical Russian election. The Crimea is a part of Ukraine and was taken by force. Commie trash like you we don't need.

sigh....

Russia isn't stupid enough to invade west Europe. The world has changed. Most people don't want the world to end and cultures have become a lot more fused because of ease of travel and communication. It's probably kind of obnoxious to Russia that NATO has a bunch of military positioned right outside its asshole.
Sorry, that's simply the price they pay for invading Crimea.... Putin should have thought about that beforehand....

Most of the people in Crimea are Russian and supported what happened. Putin had a very good case for doing what he did, and he managed to do it with minimal violence. The people there are stronger now that they are part of Russia.
no he did not!

he used military force to do it.... that was against international law....and agreements russia signed on to....

he should have used diplomacy and elections, if Crimea wanted to join them....

The people overwhelmingly wanted to be part of Russia. The government wasn't cooperating. I have no issue with what happened.

So you say. Another Russian agent in the US.

One Year After Russia Annexed Crimea, Locals Prefer Moscow To Kiev

The U.S and European Union may want to save Crimeans from themselves. But the Crimeans are happy right where they are.

One year after the annexation of the Ukrainian peninsula in the Black Sea, poll after poll shows that the locals there -- be they Ukrainians, ethnic Russians or Tatars are mostly all in agreement: life with Russia is better than life with Ukraine.

Like they have the freedom to talk.

sigh....

Didn’t Germany do that too ?

Forum List

Back