How Many of You Guys Would Bang Dylan Mulvaney?

1691973864236.jpeg

He/ She is a tad cute
I am not going to lie. If he had some bigger titties, shapelier hips, and some junk in the trunk, and I had been drinking liquor, and it was late (and dark), then I may take a plunge in that pool.

Well... that is a resounding no.
I am attracted to females and femininity.
Not grossly over dramatized femininity by a skinny little weirdo runt.
The dude is an attention whore. That is all he is. He did all of this to get attention.
And it worked super-super well for him.
Why? - Because there are millions of leftist and liberals who just LOVE to virtue signal about trans.
If not for virtue signalers - Mulvaney would still be an unknown weirdo, instead of a nationally known weirdo.

Well... that is a resounding no.
I am attracted to females and femininity.
Not grossly over dramatized femininity by a skinny little weirdo runt.
The dude is an attention whore. That is all he is. He did all of this to get attention.
And it worked super-super well for him.
Why? - Because there are millions of leftist and liberals who just LOVE to virtue signal about trans.
If not for virtue signalers - Mulvaney would still be an unknown weirdo, instead of a nationally known weirdo.
I agree. In my opinion, if you are attracted to twink dudes like him, then you are most likely a pedo.

I am not going to lie. If he had some bigger titties, shapelier hips, and some junk in the strunk, and I had been drinking liquor, and it was late (and dark), then I may take a plunge in that pool.
Oh, the junk is tucked up into the strunk alright.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back