How many of you are unhappy the way things are going politically?

We are ALL accountable! But, did you vote? We can moan, groan, and whine, but did WE do our best to insure this did not happen?

What it really boils down to is----------->the people who voted to keep the status quo, are now invested in that status quo. If/when it heads South, they WILL pay attention, and try and rectify the situation as best they can.

But what about you!

If you voted, then you did your part, and are invested. If you did NOT and complain, YOU are part of the problem.

The absolute reason the Left is so giddy is-----------> things are terrible, they were in control of everything, and yet, they won.

If that is NOT a wake up call, then I do not know what is.

When they are winning by 1%, then if you did not vote, it is on you! Either accept your fate, or vote, and if you do not vote, quit complaining about what they do. They rely on you to fall asleep at the wheel. Are you going to wake up or not!

Actually. I think those who didn’t vote, are in fact voting. They are voting for None Of The Above. They are saying that none of the candidates excited them. They found none of the people desiring the power of the position worthy.

Turnout goes up and down for some elections. Reagan got a lot more votes than HW Bush got. More people turned out.

The people essentially voting NOTA by not showing up are sending a message.

Actually. I think those who didn’t vote, are in fact voting. They are voting for None Of The Above. They are saying that none of the candidates excited them. They found none of the people desiring the power of the position worthy.

Turnout goes up and down for some elections. Reagan got a lot more votes than HW Bush got. More people turned out.

The people essentially voting NOTA by not showing up are sending a message.
Two semi organised groups of theives, scoundrels, liars, and murderous knaves.

We are ALL accountable! But, did you vote? We can moan, groan, and whine, but did WE do our best to insure this did not happen?

What it really boils down to is----------->the people who voted to keep the status quo, are now invested in that status quo. If/when it heads South, they WILL pay attention, and try and rectify the situation as best they can.

But what about you!

If you voted, then you did your part, and are invested. If you did NOT and complain, YOU are part of the problem.

The absolute reason the Left is so giddy is-----------> things are terrible, they were in control of everything, and yet, they won.

When they are winning by 1%, then if you did not vote, it is on you! Either accept your fate, or vote, and if you do not vote, quit complaining about what they do. They rely on you to fall asleep at the wheel. Are you going to wake up or not!

Everyone is unhappy with the way things are going politically. Liberal and Conservative administrations both have had low approval numbers for decades. This is why I play and study chess instead of watching the evening news (and am happier because of it!)

titanic-se-fue.gif

~S~

But what about you!

Republicans failed to gain back the senate and the dems expanded their majority. Granted the troll Sinema through a wrench in that but still a win. Not since Kennedy have the democrats held onto the senate in a midterm election so I give it all a thumbs up.

Forum List

Back