How many of you are unhappy the way things are going politically?

imawhosure

Platinum Member
Apr 25, 2015
We are ALL accountable! But, did you vote? We can moan, groan, and whine, but did WE do our best to insure this did not happen?

What it really boils down to is----------->the people who voted to keep the status quo, are now invested in that status quo. If/when it heads South, they WILL pay attention, and try and rectify the situation as best they can.

But what about you!

If you voted, then you did your part, and are invested. If you did NOT and complain, YOU are part of the problem.

The absolute reason the Left is so giddy is-----------> things are terrible, they were in control of everything, and yet, they won.

If that is NOT a wake up call, then I do not know what is.

When they are winning by 1%, then if you did not vote, it is on you! Either accept your fate, or vote, and if you do not vote, quit complaining about what they do. They rely on you to fall asleep at the wheel. Are you going to wake up or not!

We are ALL accountable! But, did you vote? We can moan, groan, and whine, but did WE do our best to insure this did not happen?

What it really boils down to is----------->the people who voted to keep the status quo, are now invested in that status quo. If/when it heads South, they WILL pay attention, and try and rectify the situation as best they can.

But what about you!

If you voted, then you did your part, and are invested. If you did NOT and complain, YOU are part of the problem.

The absolute reason the Left is so giddy is-----------> things are terrible, they were in control of everything, and yet, they won.

When they are winning by 1%, then if you did not vote, it is on you! Either accept your fate, or vote, and if you do not vote, quit complaining about what they do. They rely on you to fall asleep at the wheel. Are you going to wake up or not!
if I voted for someone or a party that has never won and therefor never responsible for the bad things that have happened how can it be my fault??

I don't really care any more. Not really. lol.

There's just more fulfilling things in life worth pursuing.

I'm old enough to remember Ronald Regan.

I can honestly say the Biden administration is the worst president and worst presidential administration in my life time. I have never seen a more cluster fuck of a presidency in my life.

I'd rather have Obama or George bush jr back as president in a heartbeat and those guys were world class screw ups.

What makes matters worse is I know Biden is just doing the bidding of other outside interests like china and the world economic forum. He has done more in 2 years than most presidents could accomplish in 4 years. He has ruined so much of this country in such a short period of time there is no way he could do it on his own.

And to make matters worse almost all of his party plays right a long with his make America shittier agenda.

So yes, I am unhappy with 90% of the politics in our country. We are headed in the wrong direction in almost every facet. For the first time in my life I ashamed of my country.

But what about you!

I am upset that MAGA is an early stage equivalent of a Taliban/Al Qaeda style terrorist organization, and people still think it can't happen here.

How many of you are unhappy the way things are going politically?​

tumblr_inline_o4959eY1HP1thuvs5_500.gif

jarry-hello.gif

raise-hands.gif

200w.gif

raise-hand.gif

But what about you!

Riddle me this, voters have had an approval rating of Congress below 15% for decades, yet the same people keep getting elected anyway.

This is the democracy you are proud of.

LOL.

Biden is concerned about how fast boats are going on the ocean. Meanwhile, people can't get their mail. Seniors aren't getting medications. Something terribly wrong in this country.

But what about you!

Be happy, you participated in your own oppression and your team came in second, but hey even though generic vanilla ice cream isn’t particularly interesting or inspiring and you’ve been promising Rocky Road for six decades and not delivering we all know it’s every body else’s fault.

I'm pretty happy that republicans gained the majority in the House and hopeful this Holiday season that the current mentally impaired president doesn't get us involved in a nuclear confrontation before he bows out or is defeated in '24

I'm pretty happy that republicans gained the majority in the House and hopeful this Holiday season that the current mentally impaired president doesn't get us involved in a nuclear confrontation before he bows out or is defeated in '24
except as usual they stabbed us in the back with the spending bill,,

Riddle me this, voters have had an approval rating of Congress below 15% for decades, yet the same people keep getting elected anyway.

This is the democracy you are proud of.

LOL.

The truth is there. You can almost touch it. Will you make the connection?

But what about you!

Not sure what you are trying to say. Are you trying to say we should have elected more Republicans?

Forum List

Back