CDZ How many net senate seats will the Ds lose in 2018?

This last election gave birth to a new wing of the GOP. I fully expect the Trump wing to garner many more seats.

Unfortunately whatever that wing is can't be defined and therefore can't be built.

You can't build a party, a wing, or a movement on Bigly Fake News, dementedly butthurt tweets, outright denials of reality and blatant ignorance of what the Constitution is. There ain't no direction in that. What exactly does Rump stand for that can be quantifiably articulated, other than "dig me"? No one knows.

Rump followed his own playbook -- "you don't sell solutions, you sell feelings". Whelp, he did that, shot his load and now he's just lost in the woods, wandering aimlessly. Good way to watch the competition whiz by, whether it's from the left, from the right, or more realistically ---- both.

Last edited:
Nothing succeeds like success. As soon as there is a crisis that hits (actually or figuratively) those who are called middle American (middle income America, main street America, Joe Six Pack, whatever you want to call it), Trump is in huge trouble since he has zero convictions and even fewer workable plans to address any issues.

Nothing succeeds like success. As soon as there is a crisis that hits (actually or figuratively) those who are called middle American (middle income America, main street America, Joe Six Pack, whatever you want to call it), Trump is in huge trouble since he has zero convictions and even fewer workable plans to address any issues.
Oh and you have been right how many times in the last two years? Oh gee zero!
He like Ronald Reagan has the staff to get the job done.

Unlike Reagan, he doesn't have the luxury of almost $0 national debt so increasing spending is not an option without offsets which are never popular.

Unlike Reagan, he doesn't have the luxury of almost $0 national debt so increasing spending is not an option without offsets which are never popular.
How nice of you to admit the post Obama economy is far worse then the post Carter economy.

How nice of you to admit the post Obama economy is far worse then the post Carter economy.

Did no such admission. Simply pointed out Carter refused to do deficit spending and reminded those, like you who are obviously ignorant, of that fact.

Did no such admission. Simply pointed out Carter refused to do deficit spending and reminded those, like you who are obviously ignorant, of that fact.
And the post Carter economy was crap. Record setting even but in fact beat by Obama!
So yes you did admit!

The 2018 Senate map just keeps getting better for Republicans
imrs.php
9 Dem seats where Trump won. 1 red for the Beast.

And the post Carter economy was crap. Record setting even but in fact beat by Obama!
So yes you did admit!

And by the same virtue...that is your admission you cannot read.

Being illiterate is considered a "virtue" by liberals these days I guess.

Proud of your inner-city schools are you?
That he has zero reading comprehension skills is probably painful enough; I like being kind to dumb animals like you and he.
Since we're talking about schools now, are you in favor of tax money paying for kids to go to private schools that are affiliated with religion?

Since we're talking about schools now, are you in favor of tax money paying for kids to go to private schools that are affiliated with religion?
As long as they offer a better education alternative, I don't care if they're religiously affiliated or not. And when I mean religiously affiliated, I don't mean where they spend all day studying the Bible or the Koran.

Parents definitely need alternatives to education in shitholes.

Being illiterate is considered a "virtue" by liberals these days I guess.

Proud of your inner-city schools are you?
That he has zero reading comprehension skills is probably painful enough; I like being kind to dumb animals like you and he.
It's called school choice. You are in favor of choice when it comes to homo or hetero right? But you would deny them theirs?

As long as they offer a better education alternative, I don't care if they're religiously affiliated or not. And when I mean religiously affiliated, I don't mean where they spend all day studying the Bible or the Koran.

Parents definitely need alternatives to education in shitholes.

So you'd be okay funding kids to go to and Islamic academy????

Forum List

Back