How many here are on Medicare / Medicaid ? Say Bye Bye to your Coverage....

Why I voted straight line democrat! Fucking evil mother fuckers the republican party is.

You got that right. The GOP will not be happy until every last man, woman, and child are dead as a door nail

You heard it here first.

Trump said he didn't want to touch medicare...but he fucking lied...

As chairman of the House Budget Committee, Price emerged as a top advocate of Speaker Paul Ryan’s plan to transform Medicare from a program that supplies a defined set of benefits into a “premium support” model that would, similar to a key part of Obamacare, offer subsidies for participants to purchase health care directly from insurance companies. Price also wants to raise the eligibility age of Medicare from 65 to 67.

Trump has said he opposes GOP plans to provide vouchers for future Medicare beneficiaries and GOP support for the idea has never been tested beyond its inclusion in some budget blueprints. Price’s plan would require people who are now in their late 50s to accept the Medicare subsidies, which critics say would fail to keep pace with inflation and force higher out-of-pocket costs like deductibles and co-payments.

Price also backs, as does Trump, a plan by House Republicans to sharply cut the costs of Medicaid (called Medi-Cal in California) by turning it over to the states to run through block grants.

Nominating Congressman Price to be the HHS secretary is akin to asking the fox to guard the hen house.”

Trump's pick of Tom Price rattles California health care advocates
Eh I will just run up medical bills and not pay them. :)

I hope you're kidding. Most bankruptcies in this country are due to unpaid medical bills. Don't take my word for it, just look it up
Which is stupid since medical providers are no where near as aggressive as typical Debtors, not to mention all the medical aid programs

My brothers total medical bill sent to his insurance was $1.3 million. This was before Obamacare. Could you pay 20% of that and keep up with the rest of your bills and obligations?
Life is life. Nobody owes me anything & I owe them nothing. If I have bad luck or draw the short straw so be it.

Why I voted straight line democrat! Fucking evil mother fuckers the republican party is.

You got that right. The GOP will not be happy until every last man, woman, and child are dead as a door nail

You heard it here first.

On a serious note, will the Republicans create suicide clinics?

Nope, too expensive.

Limited government means a limited population dingleberry.

The GOP is probably coming for you next!

You could go to Canada.

Really Dims, I say this out of concern for your safety. Leave the US NOW or face the GOP extermination camps.

You heard it here first.

Nope, too expensive.

You could go to Canada.

Really Dims, I say this out of concern for your safety. Leave the US NOW or face the GOP extermination camps.

Too expensive? They'll get it covered by insurance.

You heard it here first.

Nope, too expensive.

You could go to Canada.

Too expensive? They'll get it covered by insurance.

The only insurance the GOP cares about is the death benefit.

You heard it here first.

Nope, too expensive.

You could go to Canada.

I thought that you already reside there Votto after Obama got into office..:alcoholic::biggrin:

You heard it here first.

Now that is a good solution to replacing Obamacare..

Without Obamacare, we would all be flung over a cliff.

We can thank our very existence for Obamacare. We would be lost without it.

You heard it here first.

Nope, too expensive.

I would die without it.

You could go to Canada.

I thought that you already reside there Votto after Obama got into office..:alcoholic::biggrin:

Are you kidding me? How could I leave the fabulous Obamacare plan?

You heard it here first.

Now that is a good solution to replacing Obamacare..

Without Obamacare, we would all be flung over a cliff.

We can thank our very existence for Obamacare. We would be lost without it.

Well 1 good thing is pre-excisting will stay in place.. hopefully..

I still don't understand why AARP wasn't more forceful in trying to protect Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid. Did they simply take Trump at his word that he would protect them?

I dont get it, obamacare was supposed to take care of all our medical needs from conception to death at a ripe old age. everyone would be covered, the birds would sing, a breeze would blow, it would be the end of all illness around the entire galaxey..
and yet, for some reason, as perfect and all inclusive as this wonderful liberal clusterfuck is, the liberals are crying about planned parent hood losing funding, obamacare is covering everything that PP used to cover so whats the problem? Medicare and medicaid functions are now going to be covered by obama care, so if they go away, whats the problem. Why should we spend tax dollars on redundant health care programs? just let the all wonderful ACA do what the liberals promised it would do.
Unless,, Unless the ACA is actually a failure and a waste of money, another failed government plan to take over peoples lives. Could the liberals be lying? is it possible that obamacare is not going to do what they claimed it would? by crying about the possibility of losing funding for medicare and PP, are the liberals admitting that their plan is a failure and can never work? I think thats exactly what they are saying, they fucked up, the pushed through another redistribution program, it will never do what they claimed it would and now they want to try and blame the republicans for the loss of health care because of it.
Look, for once would you all admit you were wrong? that you fucked up, that you should have listened to those that are evidently smarter than you?

I dont get it, obamacare was supposed to take care of all our medical needs from conception to death at a ripe old age. everyone would be covered, the birds would sing, a breeze would blow, it would be the end of all illness around the entire galaxey..
and yet, for some reason, as perfect and all inclusive as this wonderful liberal clusterfuck is, the liberals are crying about planned parent hood losing funding, obamacare is covering everything that PP used to cover so whats the problem? Medicare and medicaid functions are now going to be covered by obama care, so if they go away, whats the problem. Why should we spend tax dollars on redundant health care programs? just let the all wonderful ACA do what the liberals promised it would do.
Unless,, Unless the ACA is actually a failure and a waste of money, another failed government plan to take over peoples lives. Could the liberals be lying? is it possible that obamacare is not going to do what they claimed it would? by crying about the possibility of losing funding for medicare and PP, are the liberals admitting that their plan is a failure and can never work? I think thats exactly what they are saying, they fucked up, the pushed through another redistribution program, it will never do what they claimed it would and now they want to try and blame the republicans for the loss of health care because of it.
Look, for once would you all admit you were wrong? that you fucked up, that you should have listened to those that are evidently smarter than you?

Careful when you step off of that pink little cloud your living on.......

17wk7n.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I still don't understand why AARP wasn't more forceful in trying to protect Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid. Did they simply take Trump at his word that he would protect them?

I believed him until he got Pence the Prick....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

But your right.

I forgive you - but you should have known better. Trump already had a long history of lies and deception before the General Election. Now, he's also draining the so-called swamp - and bringing all the elitist insider swamp monsters into his cabinet. How does his base feel about all that?

Well Trump has picked his person to run Medicare and Medicaid...

Trump Picks Seema Verma To Run Medicare And Medicaid

Wow we are screwed....She was on Mike Pences Team..

here are a few comments about Pences insurance plan..

The approval of the Healthy Indiana Plan will leave thousands of Hoosiers effectively without the medical care that they need. This is simply an attempt by Indiana Republicans to circumvent the Affordable Health Care Act which they loathe. The State of Indiana is sending the message that its citizens do not deserve universal health coverage. At the same time HIP will cost the Hoosier state much of the federal government subsidy that our neighboring states are already reaping. This is our governor's attempt to put his personal agenda above the health and well being of the Hoosier electorate. The poorest among us, the most vulnerable, the unhealthiest will be forced to contribute $2500 of their own money first before the HIP plan pays out. That is unconscionable! Worse yet, if these enrollees are unable for whatever reason to continue contributing toward their Health Savings Plan their benefits will be reduced or even lost. Where is compassion? Do not allow this plan to go forward!

Medicaid - Public Comments - The Healthy Indiana Plan (HIP) 2.0

Forum List

Back