How many here are on Medicare / Medicaid ? Say Bye Bye to your Coverage....

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
Trump said he didn't want to touch medicare...but he fucking lied...

As chairman of the House Budget Committee, Price emerged as a top advocate of Speaker Paul Ryan’s plan to transform Medicare from a program that supplies a defined set of benefits into a “premium support” model that would, similar to a key part of Obamacare, offer subsidies for participants to purchase health care directly from insurance companies. Price also wants to raise the eligibility age of Medicare from 65 to 67.

Trump has said he opposes GOP plans to provide vouchers for future Medicare beneficiaries and GOP support for the idea has never been tested beyond its inclusion in some budget blueprints. Price’s plan would require people who are now in their late 50s to accept the Medicare subsidies, which critics say would fail to keep pace with inflation and force higher out-of-pocket costs like deductibles and co-payments.

Price also backs, as does Trump, a plan by House Republicans to sharply cut the costs of Medicaid (called Medi-Cal in California) by turning it over to the states to run through block grants.

Nominating Congressman Price to be the HHS secretary is akin to asking the fox to guard the hen house.”

Trump's pick of Tom Price rattles California health care advocates

Haha! Marching orders have been received! ! Fall in line, comrades, the new war must be the right vs seniors since the war on women didn't pan out and bring us our win! Remember they will rob you and let you die on the streets! Vote for us, the left, to let us save your lives!

lol, it was just reported this was the new strategy of the left.

I wouldn't bother old folks so much had they not payed into they sytem for Medicare for so many years, just to have it pulled out from under them later on.. I doubt you see the end of medicare or Social security.. The politicians could stand the Ben Gay(He's really just bi), heat from the old timers....

I wouldn't bother old folks so much had they not payed into they sytem for Medicare for so many years, just to have it pulled out from under them later on.. I doubt you see the end of medicare or Social security.. The politicians could stand the Ben Gay(He's really just bi), heat from the old timers....
does anyone believe anything regarding obama care at this point? I dont know of anyone ever walking into a clinic, getting treated, then being told,,,hey,,all set,,no paper work, no charge,,its free.

Trump said he didn't want to touch medicare...but he fucking lied...

As chairman of the House Budget Committee, Price emerged as a top advocate of Speaker Paul Ryan’s plan to transform Medicare from a program that supplies a defined set of benefits into a “premium support” model that would, similar to a key part of Obamacare, offer subsidies for participants to purchase health care directly from insurance companies. Price also wants to raise the eligibility age of Medicare from 65 to 67.

Trump has said he opposes GOP plans to provide vouchers for future Medicare beneficiaries and GOP support for the idea has never been tested beyond its inclusion in some budget blueprints. Price’s plan would require people who are now in their late 50s to accept the Medicare subsidies, which critics say would fail to keep pace with inflation and force higher out-of-pocket costs like deductibles and co-payments.

Price also backs, as does Trump, a plan by House Republicans to sharply cut the costs of Medicaid (called Medi-Cal in California) by turning it over to the states to run through block grants.

Nominating Congressman Price to be the HHS secretary is akin to asking the fox to guard the hen house.”

Trump's pick of Tom Price rattles California health care advocates
Eh I will just run up medical bills and not pay them. :)

It is the left that has been robbing both for years. Recent example-

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/03/u...-many-medicare-recipients-would-pay-more.html
http://nypost.com/2016/06/21/obama-is-gutting-medicare/

does anyone believe anything regarding obama care at this point? I dont know of anyone ever walking into a clinic, getting treated, then being told,,,hey,,all set,,no paper work, no charge,,its free.
Well after the deductible it's free..My wife's is $2,500 deductible...and she sells sea shells by the sea shore, no she doesn't. I know but it just rolled off my tongue...How the hell does it roll of your tongue? That was drool...oh fuck you..She sells for Sisco in Rogers, Arkanass...She is the only one in der family that has the ACA...Everyone else is covered by other health coverage...

Yep, I have been through cancer 2 times in the last 5 years and I have seen a lot Rex... it really opens your eyes .

I paid a lot for my insurance and had really good care...

Well after the deductible it's free..My wife's is $2,500 deductible...and she sells sea shells by the sea shore, no she doesn't. I know but it just rolled off my tongue...How the hell does it roll of your tongue? That was drool...oh fuck you..She sells for Sisco in Rogers, Arkanass...She is the only one in der family that has the ACA...Everyone else is covered by other health coverage...

MoonGlow...lol

giphy.gif

Yep, I have been through cancer 2 times in the last 5 years and I have seen a lot Rex... it really opens your eyes .

my dad had to replace his {forgot what its called} it keeps the heart beating/electrons. he was one of the lucky ones, didnt have to pay the 6 digit figure for the operation.

what i was getting at was that, thats what many thought Obama care was going to be,,,,free/low cost health-care for all,,,,,,but that didnt happen.

It is the left that has been robbing both for years. Recent example-

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/03/u...-many-medicare-recipients-would-pay-more.html
http://nypost.com/2016/06/21/obama-is-gutting-medicare/

b8e.jpg

29745663.jpg

my dad had to replace his {forgot what its called} it keeps the heart beating/electrons. he was one of the lucky ones, didnt have to pay the 6 digit figure for the operation.
Pace maker?

MoonGlow...lol

giphy.gif
I don't have that much body hair...

Pace maker?
yes,,,pace maker,,,in 1998, my dad "Clinically Died" twice in a short period of time,,,,he was saved,,,,,then he wound with a pace maker,,,,the electrons from his brain to heart/heart to brain stopped

Pace maker?
yes,,,pace maker,,,in 1998, my dad "Clinically Died" twice in a short period of time,,,,he was saved,,,,,then he wound with a pace maker,,,,the electrons from his brain to heart/heart to brain stopped
doctor told him that the culprit was ciggarettes

Forum List

Back