How many here are on Medicare / Medicaid ? Say Bye Bye to your Coverage....

does anyone believe anything regarding obama care at this point? I dont know of anyone ever walking into a clinic, getting treated, then being told,,,hey,,all set,,no paper work, no charge,,its free.

Yep, I have been through cancer 2 times in the last 5 years and I have seen a lot Rex... it really opens your eyes .

I paid a lot for my insurance and had really good care...

my dad had to replace his {forgot what its called} it keeps the heart beating/electrons. he was one of the lucky ones, didnt have to pay the 6 digit figure for the operation.
Pace maker?
yes,,,pace maker,,,in 1998, my dad "Clinically Died" twice in a short period of time,,,,he was saved,,,,,then he wound with a pace maker,,,,the electrons from his brain to heart/heart to brain stopped
doctor told him that the culprit was ciggarettes
Mine was cocaine....on the train...I am surprised I am alive...Most of the party hardy crowd I knew is dead......Had I known I was gonna live this long I would have taken better care of myself....

upload_2016-11-29_21-19-22.jpeg

Yeah! Like reduced coverage doesn't happen under Obama's Obamacare. Just got told that my insurer now won't cover one of the prescription meds that I've been taking for the last couple of years and I'll have to pay for it.

Thanks a lot Democrats...

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

:)

does anyone believe anything regarding obama care at this point? I dont know of anyone ever walking into a clinic, getting treated, then being told,,,hey,,all set,,no paper work, no charge,,its free.

Yep, I have been through cancer 2 times in the last 5 years and I have seen a lot Rex... it really opens your eyes .

my dad had to replace his {forgot what its called} it keeps the heart beating/electrons. he was one of the lucky ones, didnt have to pay the 6 digit figure for the operation.
Pace maker?
yes,,,pace maker,,,in 1998, my dad "Clinically Died" twice in a short period of time,,,,he was saved,,,,,then he wound with a pace maker,,,,the electrons from his brain to heart/heart to brain stopped
That sucks, my Papa had one, it helped him live about 3 more years, then his kidneys failed...They didn't have a device for that...

Pace maker?
Mine was cocaine....on the train...I am surprised I am alive...Most of the party hardy crowd I knew is dead......Had I known I was gonna live this long I would have taken better care of myself....
i hope this isnt in the genes, my brain has already been ignoring all of my vital organs

what i was getting at was that, thats what many thought Obama care was going to be,,,,free/low cost health-care for all,,,,,,but that didnt happen.

Well they are talking about gutting it and not replacing it with something...I really can't see that happening , people would knock the white house down...

Pace maker?
i hope this isnt in the genes, my brain has already been ignoring all of my vital organs
My family likes to have little stokes for a nice long debilitating golden years or a mortally wounding massive heart attack...

what i was getting at was that, thats what many thought Obama care was going to be,,,,free/low cost health-care for all,,,,,,but that didnt happen.

Well they are talking about gutting it and not replacing it with something...I really can't see that happening , people would knock the white house down...
i remember back in the 90's when all was going well with health-care

Pace maker?

lol, because that's such an obscure term...

i remember back in the 90's when all was going well with health-care

Healthcare always seems fine when you're younger.

I actually posted it in another thread, by former Republican Governor of Arizona, Jan Brewer, who Trump actually listens to, says it would be a mistake for Trump to take away the expansion of Medicaid to the states.

Pace maker?

lol, because that's such an obscure term...
I'm giving away my age...

I think Pelosi's Brain stopped sending signals to her heart and brain cells 30 years ago
She don't need to think, she's stinking rich, and I get her husband's side of the bed when he kicks off...
i think what happend with Pelosi,,when she had cardiac arrest,,,she died, and 10 minutes later, was hit by lightning, and she came back to life,,,but 95% of her brain evaporated.....anyway,,,,its bedtime here in fla (well for me being I have to cover for someone on vacation!!!!}......u can be room comic for another 30 minutes,,,i get up around 6 for another week....i hate it !!!

Pace maker?

Back in the 90's healthcare was awesome.... Sometimes it takes someone to get really sick to see what is going on..I know I didn't have a clue.. I was shocked to see how many are lining up to get chemotherapy... It is like a conveyor belt of big money to the Big Pharma..it is serious, and corrupt .

On medicaid, many states tax at the state level to support part of it's funding, yet I can see certain folks that should not be on it...But as far as it covering kids, I'm all for the kid care programs through tobacco taxes...I have no problem paying when I get my coffin nails...

Pace maker?

Back in the 90's healthcare was awesome.... Sometimes it takes someone to get really sick to see what is going on..I know I didn't have a clue.. I was shocked to see how many are lining up to get chemotherapy... It is like a
conveyor belt of big money to the Big Pharma..it is serious, and corrupt .
i was in such awesome shape back then, never needed it, my most amazing feat i pulled off at my gym was taking a 300 pound barbell off a weight machine and just held it on my chest for a few seconds,,,,,,,that was my limit,,,,and just put it back on the rack.

Pace maker?
That sucks, my Papa had one, it helped him live about 3 more years, then his kidneys failed...They didn't have a device for that...
So sorry.

I think Pelosi's Brain stopped sending signals to her heart and brain cells 30 years ago
She don't need to think, she's stinking rich, and I get her husband's side of the bed when he kicks off...
i think what happend with Pelosi,,when she had cardiac arrest,,,she died, and 10 minutes later, was hit by lightning, and she came back to life,,,but 95% of her brain evaporated.....anyway,,,,its bedtime here in fla (well for me being I have to cover for someone on vacation!!!!}......u can be room comic for another 30 minutes,,,i get up around 6 for another week....i hate it !!!
I am lucky to get to sleep all night....Haven't for about a dozen years.. I have arthritic build up on my spine that is cutting off circulation of my spinal cord...So I get the old man muscle spasm from Hell....I have yet to find these so called strong drugs they have now to knock meself out......I miss the 1970's-1990's..I was hip to the trip, in the groove,,,,street hustling, wheeling and dealing....

Forum List

Back