How many here are on Medicare / Medicaid ? Say Bye Bye to your Coverage....

yes,,,pace maker,,,in 1998, my dad "Clinically Died" twice in a short period of time,,,,he was saved,,,,,then he wound with a pace maker,,,,the electrons from his brain to heart/heart to brain stopped
doctor told him that the culprit was ciggarettes
Mine was cocaine....on the train...I am surprised I am alive...Most of the party hardy crowd I knew is dead......Had I known I was gonna live this long I would have taken better care of myself....
i hope this isnt in the genes, my brain has already been ignoring all of my vital organs

Back in the 90's healthcare was awesome.... Sometimes it takes someone to get really sick to see what is going on..I know I didn't have a clue.. I was shocked to see how many are lining up to get chemotherapy... It is like a
conveyor belt of big money to the Big Pharma..it is serious, and corrupt .
i was in such awesome shape back then, never needed it, my most amazing feat i pulled off at my gym was taking a 300 pound barbell off a weight machine and just held it on my chest for a few seconds,,,,,,,that was my limit,,,,and just put it back on the rack.
A freestyle barbell?

I think Pelosi's Brain stopped sending signals to her heart and brain cells 30 years ago
She don't need to think, she's stinking rich, and I get her husband's side of the bed when he kicks off...
i think what happend with Pelosi,,when she had cardiac arrest,,,she died, and 10 minutes later, was hit by lightning, and she came back to life,,,but 95% of her brain evaporated.....anyway,,,,its bedtime here in fla (well for me being I have to cover for someone on vacation!!!!}......u can be room comic for another 30 minutes,,,i get up around 6 for another week....i hate it !!!
I am lucky to get to sleep all night....Haven't for about a dozen years.. I have arthritic build up on my spine that is cutting off circulation of my spinal cord...So I get the old man muscle spasm from Hell....I have yet to find these so called strong drugs they have now to knock meself out......I miss the 1970's-1990's..I was hip to the trip, in the groove,,,,street hustling, wheeling and dealing....

Oh damn that sounds awful and painful... Can they do surgery or is this permanent? Have you tried ambien?

My husband was in politics so we had children late..I was 40 years old..lol...yep I was in good shape too..

I think Pelosi's Brain stopped sending signals to her heart and brain cells 30 years ago
She don't need to think, she's stinking rich, and I get her husband's side of the bed when he kicks off...
i think what happend with Pelosi,,when she had cardiac arrest,,,she died, and 10 minutes later, was hit by lightning, and she came back to life,,,but 95% of her brain evaporated.....anyway,,,,its bedtime here in fla (well for me being I have to cover for someone on vacation!!!!}......u can be room comic for another 30 minutes,,,i get up around 6 for another week....i hate it !!!
I am lucky to get to sleep all night....Haven't for about a dozen years.. I have arthritic build up on my spine that is cutting off circulation of my spinal cord...So I get the old man muscle spasm from Hell....I have yet to find these so called strong drugs they have now to knock meself out......I miss the 1970's-1990's..I was hip to the trip, in the groove,,,,street hustling, wheeling and dealing....

Oh damn that sounds awful and painful... Can they do surgery or is this permanent? Have you tried ambien?

My husband was in politics so we had children late..I was 40 years old..lol...yep I was in good shape too..
I am on schedule to get the operation this winter.Fortunately there is no need of rebuilding..I did get scoliosis from it....See what you get for living...I have 4 kids and stared at 23 and the last was at 41...

How many here are on Medicare / Medicaid ? Say Bye Bye to your Coverage....

images

I am on schedule to get the operation this winter.Fortunately there is no need of rebuilding..I did get scoliosis from it....See what you get for living...I have 4 kids and stared at 23 and the last was at 41...

Is it a hard surgery?

Is it a hard surgery?
If the computer screws up it will be...It's just a little shaving..They fixed my neck where I had two crush disks from a car wreck in 1991..It fixed where it was hurting and cramping, and moved it to another spot...

Trump said he didn't want to touch medicare...but he fucking lied...

As chairman of the House Budget Committee, Price emerged as a top advocate of Speaker Paul Ryan’s plan to transform Medicare from a program that supplies a defined set of benefits into a “premium support” model that would, similar to a key part of Obamacare, offer subsidies for participants to purchase health care directly from insurance companies. Price also wants to raise the eligibility age of Medicare from 65 to 67.

Trump has said he opposes GOP plans to provide vouchers for future Medicare beneficiaries and GOP support for the idea has never been tested beyond its inclusion in some budget blueprints. Price’s plan would require people who are now in their late 50s to accept the Medicare subsidies, which critics say would fail to keep pace with inflation and force higher out-of-pocket costs like deductibles and co-payments.

Price also backs, as does Trump, a plan by House Republicans to sharply cut the costs of Medicaid (called Medi-Cal in California) by turning it over to the states to run through block grants.

Nominating Congressman Price to be the HHS secretary is akin to asking the fox to guard the hen house.”

Trump's pick of Tom Price rattles California health care advocates
Eh I will just run up medical bills and not pay them. :)

I hope you're kidding. Most bankruptcies in this country are due to unpaid medical bills. Don't take my word for it, just look it up

As chairman of the House Budget Committee, Price emerged as a top advocate of Speaker Paul Ryan’s plan to transform Medicare from a program that supplies a defined set of benefits into a “premium support” model that would, similar to a key part of Obamacare, offer subsidies for participants to purchase health care directly from insurance companies. Price also wants to raise the eligibility age of Medicare from 65 to 67.

Trump has said he opposes GOP plans to provide vouchers for future Medicare beneficiaries and GOP support for the idea has never been tested beyond its inclusion in some budget blueprints. Price’s plan would require people who are now in their late 50s to accept the Medicare subsidies, which critics say would fail to keep pace with inflation and force higher out-of-pocket costs like deductibles and co-payments.

Price also backs, as does Trump, a plan by House Republicans to sharply cut the costs of Medicaid (called Medi-Cal in California) by turning it over to the states to run through block grants.

Nominating Congressman Price to be the HHS secretary is akin to asking the fox to guard the hen house.”

Medicare right now covers diddly-squat.

Smart individuals would wait to see action over rhetoric

Is it a hard surgery?
If the computer screws up it will be...It's just a little shaving..They fixed my neck where I had two crush disks from a car wreck in 1991..It fixed where it was hurting and cramping, and moved it to another spot...

My husband has the same problem, please keep me updated with how you are doing...

It still sounds painful...

I have had 6 major surgeries in the last 5 years.... the drugs are good otherwise it sucks...

Is it a hard surgery?

Good luck to you with this, Moonglow. I always enjoy your posts and your humor.

I hope you're kidding. Most bankruptcies in this country are due to unpaid medical bills. Don't take my word for it, just look it up
Which is stupid since medical providers are no where near as aggressive as typical Debtors, not to mention all the medical aid programs

Really? I am not on it yet .... I was standing behind a man in the drug store who was on it and couldn't afford his medication..

Wrong. I suggest you do a little research before you make a stupid comment like that. I know many people who have Medicare and they absolutely love it and they are also Republicans. In fact every single one of them that I know on Medicare are Republicans

You continue to amaze me with your absolute stupidity

Really? I am not on it yet .... I was standing behind a man in the drug store who was on it and couldn't afford his medication..

He needs to go back and ask his physician for a substitute. Most doctors cannot keep up with the formularies.

Which is stupid since medical providers are no where near as aggressive as typical Debtors, not to mention all the medical aid programs

My brothers total medical bill sent to his insurance was $1.3 million. This was before Obamacare. Could you pay 20% of that and keep up with the rest of your bills and obligations?

He needs to go back and ask his physician for a substitute. Most doctors cannot keep up with the formularies.

I actually dealt with this, and was told that pharmaceutical companies and insurance companies don't share with doctors of pharmacists what is covered until it is run through the system.

My brother didn't have insurance last year and his appendix burst , he was in the hospital for a couple weeks... I can't imagine what the bill is.. He does't want to talk about it.

Wrong. I suggest you do a little research before you make a stupid comment like that. I know many people who have Medicare and they absolutely love it and they are also Republicans. In fact every single one of them that I know on Medicare are Republicans

You continue to amaze me with your absolute stupidity

Actually Mudwhistle is quit a nice guy... I have no idea about what it covers. I do find it upsetting that these jerks what to raise the age to 67 years old.

.Why are we paying the congress insurance bills for their cushy personal healthcare, I mean what the hell...

Forum List

Back