How many heard of The SS Laptop Stolen

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
that had Trump Tower floor plans on it among other classified info ....no......may be a traitor
Secret Service SHOCKER! Here is what actually happened to the ‘stolen’ laptop
The New York Post reported that the laptop was taken Thursday morning from the driveway of agent Marie Argentieri’s Bath Beach home. A man was spotted on camera fleeing the scene while wearing a backpack.

Freedomdaily.com reports:

The thief drove up to Argentieri’s home around 8:40 a.m., walked right up to her Bajaj motorcycle and took the items. He was then caught on video fleeing the scene on foot, sources said. And if you did decide to wear a backpack in order to drive this to and from your already dangerous job, how do you forget the backpack when you go inside? I could understand this if it were a sedan or an SUV, but there isn’t exactly an expansive space where one can toss things and forget them.

The Secret Service is a highly trained group of agents, trained in plans, and backup plans, and fail safes, and redundancy plans for the fail safes. I know that we all want to believe this was a theft, and for the sake of the agent in question, I hope that it was. But to be perfectly honest, it sounds like a planned drop.

that had Trump Tower floor plans on it among other classified info ....no......may be a traitor
The New York Post reported that the laptop was taken Thursday morning from the driveway of agent Marie Argentieri’s Bath Beach home. A man was spotted on camera fleeing the scene while wearing a backpack.

The thief drove up to Argentieri’s home around 8:40 a.m., walked right up to her Bajaj motorcycle and took the items. He was then caught on video fleeing the scene on foot, sources said. And if you did decide to wear a backpack in order to drive this to and from your already dangerous job, how do you forget the backpack when you go inside? I could understand this if it were a sedan or an SUV, but there isn’t exactly an expansive space where one can toss things and forget them.

The Secret Service is a highly trained group of agents, trained in plans, and backup plans, and fail safes, and redundancy plans for the fail safes. I know that we all want to believe this was a theft, and for the sake of the agent in question, I hope that it was. But to be perfectly honest, it sounds like a planned drop.
Sounds to me like the agent is human and not a cyborg...........
Now if you wanted to start a conspiracy theory over it ya should have posted it in the appropriate forum......... Just sayin'........ :eusa_whistle:

Now if you wanted to start a conspiracy theory over it ya should have posted it in the appropriate forum......... Just sayin'........ :eusa_whistle:
Laptop was stolen......fact......and now appears to have left out on purpose according to .....vid.............

Yeah I think it was Bowie posted this a week ago or whenever it was. I went in there and served him with the apparently profound revelation that floor plans of buildings all over the world including Rump Tower are freely available on the internet. He was speechless.

I've got lots of 'em on this laptop right now. And nobody ever steals it. :(

Laptop was stolen......fact......and now appears to have left out on purpose according to .....vid.............
Your interpretation is duly noted......... Hence the correct forum reference......

Yeah I think it was Bowie posted this a week ago or whenever it was. I went in there and served him with the apparently profound revelation that floor plans of buildings all over the world including Rump Tower are freely available on the internet. He was speechless.

I've got lots of 'em on this laptop right now. And nobody ever steals it. :(
Wasnt only thing on it.........now connect to the performance SS has turned in lately at the WH......letting people roam at will

Your interpretation is duly noted.........
those are the facts.....

Your interpretation is duly noted.........
those are the facts.....
Your interpretation is a fact or you have absolute, irrefutable proof that it was a drop?

Notice the words may...and appear...get an education
You shouldn't talk to mirrors so often...... :thup:
Again, I'm assuming you have irrefutable proof it was a drop. :dunno:
Never claimed irrefutable proof ......dumbass again get an education
You appear to believe it was a drop, or so you implied in your OP........ What was that again dumbass?
thats not a claim of irrefutable is it....thanks for playing LLMMAOOOO still smarting from your driver ed whipping boy

Notice the words may...and appear...get an education
You shouldn't talk to mirrors so often...... :thup:
Again, I'm assuming you have irrefutable proof it was a drop. :dunno:
Never claimed irrefutable proof ......dumbass again get an education
You appear to believe it was a drop, or so you implied in your OP........ What was that again dumbass?
thats not a claim of irrefutable is it....thanks for playing LLMMAOOOO still smarting from your driver ed whipping boy
You should really read what you post.......... Dayam!!!!! And you call me dumbass........ :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Thanks for keeping it at the top of the page with your nonsense....serving some purpose anyway......now what else do want to make up

Thanks for keeping it at the top of the page with your nonsense....serving some purpose anyway......now what else do want to make up
I'm making nothing up, simply responding to what you post. Is English a second language for you or did you simply fail elementary school grammar?
Oh and why are you not "quoting" me? Afraid you might not get the last word in if you do? :dunno:

I'm making nothing up, simply responding to what you post. Is English a second language for you or did you simply fail elementary school grammar?
Oh and why are you not "quoting" me? Afraid you might not get the last word in if you do? :dunno:

By the way, since you obviously aren't smart enough to figure it out on your own this is what I was addressing........... Conspiracy theory material..........
But to be perfectly honest, it sounds like a planned drop.

Course you did ......or else you dont know the definition of may and appear........
Which is it your are ignorant or lying

Forum List

Back