• third party

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • independent

Votes: 12 27.3%

• Total voters

ld_avid

Rookie
Aug 11, 2004
hi, this is my first post in this forum..

i just wanted to know the ratio between the democrats and republicans in this forum, i don't know if this is has already been posted, if it has, i am sorry..

ld_avid said:
hi, this is my first post in this forum..

i just wanted to know the ratio between the democrats and republicans in this forum, i don't know if this is has already been posted, if it has, i am sorry..

Hello there Id_avid. Welcome. Mostly Conservatives, some democrats, and at least one very staunch Libertarian.

Welcome. I hope you will find that those of us that post often are actually pretty open minded no matter which party we belong. We have a few diehards on both sides, but usually, intellectual honesty prevails and it is always repsected.

Welcome... and I would call myself a conservative

I would and have voted for conservative Democrats over liberal Republicans

I am neither democrat nor republican. I vote according to my conscience...but I will admit to a tad conservative streak now and again.

Republican - and I tend to vote a straight ticket. I believe that, in the crunch, they'll all vote along party lines anyway. Might as well support the party whose fundamental principles most closely reflect my own.

That said, though, the Republican party had best get it's ass back to it's conservative roots, and soon!

Sir Evil said:
Republican!

OK, who voted democrat? why is it that there is always more votes than posts?

It's the dead voting again! What did you expect???

Independent....and I did not post, just voted. I didn't realize I had to vocalize my position, as well as vote.

I selected independent mainly because I do not agree with Republicans on every issue.

Other than that, I'm so conservative that I consider Atilla the Hun to be a liberal.

Merlin1047 said:
I selected independent mainly because I do not agree with Republicans on every issue.

Other than that, I'm so conservative that I consider Atilla the Hun to be a liberal.

:shocked: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :beer:

Used to be a democrat in college. Grew up and became a moderate republican. The older I get, the more conservative I become, and I'm only 25 so by the time I'm 30 I should be Amish or something!

Merlin1047 said:

He IS - the little pinko bastard!

Well, since we're posting....

I chose Independent, but I'll add that I'm 99% Republican this year because the Dems have pissed me off so much. There is one exception to this, and it's someone I wouldn't be able to vote for anyway. Martin Frost of Dallas, the U.S. Representative of the 24th District of Texas is the only Democrat that deserves re-election, in my opinion. I have some personal knowledge of some of the things he has done and the kind of person he his, and he is a good man.

Jimmyeatworld said:
Well, since we're posting....

I chose Independent, but I'll add that I'm 99% Republican this year because the Dems have pissed me off so much.
Same here!

Forum List

Back