How many DEM votes will be cast out of emotional hatred for Donald Trump?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
If the Democrats manage to regain the House or the Senate it will not be due to a better alternative they are offering America. It will be due to the relentless attack on Donald Trump from TV and internet Media and the FBI. There has never been an American President who has had to endure this level of disinformation and character bashing. Not even close.

It is sad that such a large percentage of Americans fall for the emotional manipulation and pandering and can't analyze objectively. Because that is what voting should be about, not about how angry Donald Trump's tweets make you feel or how successfully late night news smears him.

I could do without the Tweets and his penchant for counter punching everyone that comes at him. But that is who he is, he is a native New Yorker and what you see is what you get. He is also a true American and wants only what benefits America. So I will take the rough edges because I know who he is. By contrast our previous President was a fraud whose sole purpose was to charm his way into the White House and undermine America.

Forum List

Back