Curious: Why are Republicans so proud that Trump praises the assault of an American Journalist?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
So since Republicans are clearly very proud that a journalist in this country was assaulted, are they happy a journalist was murdered?

Where does it end?

Journalists: 'Americans Should Recoil' From Trump's Celebration Of Reporter Assault

What Donald Trump did Thursday night in Montana is really dangerous

"But Greg is smart. And by the way, never wrestle him. You understand that? Never.
Any guy that can do a body slam, he's my kind of ... He was my guy.

The answer is this: They were laughing at one person assaulting another. (Again, the assault is not up for debate; Gianforte pleaded guilty to doing it.) It is funny, theoretically, because the person on the wrong end of the assault is a reporter.
---------------------
Not only are Republicans happy a reporter died, they smear his name after his death. He can't even defend himself.

Fox News Spent the Past Week Smearing Jamal Khashoggi

-------------

Remember, Republicans called Democrats evil and a "mob". But look at Republicans. Assault, murder are "fun".

This is what Trump and the GOP have done to our nation.

So since Republicans are clearly very proud that a journalist in this country was assaulted, are they happy a journalist was murdered?

Where does it end?

Journalists: 'Americans Should Recoil' From Trump's Celebration Of Reporter Assault

"But Greg is smart. And by the way, never wrestle him. You understand that? Never.

The answer is this: They were laughing at one person assaulting another. (Again, the assault is not up for debate; Gianforte pleaded guilty to doing it.) It is funny, theoretically, because the person on the wrong end of the assault is a reporter.
---------------------
Not only are Republicans happy a reporter died, they smear his name after his death. He can't even defend himself.

-------------

Remember, Republicans called Democrats evil and a "mob". But look at Republicans. Assault, murder are "fun".

Well in Europe they rape and brutally murder you for exposing government and union corruption and in Saudi Arabia it apparently is not much better.

If you ask me, the US has it better than the other sh#thole countries around the world.

The Saudis have finally admitted that this reporter died.
Are Republicans using his death as a laugh line?
We know Republicans find assault to be hilarious.
So these are the values the Republicans are passing on to their kids.

Where does it end?

---------------------

-------------

Well in Europe they rape and brutally murder you for exposing government and union corruption and in Saudi Arabia it apparently is not much better.

If you ask me, the US has it better than the other sh#thole countries around the world.
If Republicans cheer violence and murder, then please explain how they are better?

I know right? Everyone knows sexual assault and assault and murder are all hilarious if done right. But they have to be done right
No but your unhinged reaction as usual is priceless....

Because all journalists are the pathologically lying, bloodsucking, sewer-inspired, drama-queen dregs of American society. They deserve whatever misery they get. I have zero empathy for compulsive liars.

Where does it end?

---------------------

-------------

It’s consistent with the fact that most conservatives have an unwarranted contempt for journalists and a free press.

We see proof of this every day when conservatives propagate their moronic lies about a ‘liberal’ media and ‘leftist’ journalists.

That journalists report facts and the truth which conflict with failed, wrongheaded conservative dogma, or accurately report that Republicans are wrong on a given issue, make journalists neither ‘leftist’ nor ‘liberal.’

Where does it end?

---------------------

-------------

I ask one question why would he applied for a Green Card in the U'S if he was a American?

Fascist hate free press. So does Trumpism. Trumpism is a form of fascism. Trumpism is an authoritarian ideology with a fascist foundation. This simple and plain academic explanation and definition are beyond the comprehension or emotional acceptance of most Trump followers.

Fascist hate free press. So does Trumpism. Trumpism is a form of fascism. Trumpism is an authoritarian ideology with a fascist foundation. This simple and plain academic explanation and definition are beyond the comprehension or emotional acceptance of most Trump followers.
Trumpicans most frequent response to negative posts is wordless smiley faces. Academia is not their strong point.

Trumpicans most frequent response to negative posts is wordless smiley faces. Academia is not their strong point.

The closest the Left gets to academia is a can of macadamia nuts.

Forum List

Back