How Many Americans Have to Die for there to be a Crisis?

How many Americans have to die from a single cause for that to be considered a crisis?

• More than a thousand

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than died on 9-11

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Answer my question:
Why are tens of thousands of deaths due to gun homicides per year not a crisis, but this is?
1. Because the murder in which guns are used are not necessarily done in violation of law, so the government is legally off the hook.

2. The government is responsible for keeping illegal immigrants out, so it is at fault for ANY crimes they commit.

3. If the difference between points 1 and 2 are indecipherable to you, I cannot help your dysfunction.

Are drunk driving deaths a crisis? How about abortion deaths? That’s a fucking crisis.
However you are justifying calling the border security problem a "crisis," don't use deaths, because there are way too many other seriously fatal "problems" that could also be labeled a crisis, in that event.
Like what? What would you call a crisis? Dead Americans killed by illegals and their fentanayl and heroin isn’t one of them. Scratch that. Name what you think is a crisis?
We have a drug epidemic, yes. Have had for years. Almost all the heroin in this country comes from Mexico and almost all of it comes through customs. The Wall is not going to fix the drug problem.

Would you like a link to some actual facts about the border problems right now?
Well ewe damn smartass democrats think you have the answers but after all these years you ain’t done shit to fix it all you do is just sit back and laugh when some American is murdered by an illegal. I am still trying to figure out what makes ewe so damn evil that you accept this as not a crisis!
Answer my question:
Why are tens of thousands of deaths due to gun homicides per year not a crisis, but this is?
I did answer, you aren’t listening!

Because it is a completely different issue and you are indulging in a tu quoque fallacy in order to distract away from the notion that we have the fucking right to be able to decide who comes into our country and who doesn't.
Speaking Latin and cussing in the same sentence. Lordy.
My point is actually that it can't fairly be called a "crisis" when there are people in this country willfully killing each other every day with firearms. Every. Single. Day. And that is not considered a crisis. I am not seeing the big diff over who does the killing. If that is the criteria, American deaths, then we have another much larger group of perpetrators constituting a "crisis."
My point is, maybe we shouldn't be calling the border problem a crisis, particularly not over illegals murdering Americans.

Its supposedly a national emergency this year.

It wasn't a national emergency last year.

What changed in the last 2-3 months?
Nothing has changed for decades........and it has been a crisis for decades...........the new loop holes exposed and encouraged by the Dems in the past have caused unaccompanied children numbers coming to America to explode...............because after 20 days they are sent to family or relatives in the country and they are in..............Now they are flooding the border with families as the courts have done the same to ICE.........You can't separate them at the border.......with the back log of the courts at about 2 years..........the Immigration courts are overwelmed.......and the system is now forced to release the families from JUDICIAL ACTIVISM..............primarily the 9th Circuit Court of Liberal Hacks...................and Politicians who OPENLY SPIT ON THE LAWS OF THIS COUNTRY.

The immigrants are flooding the border now through LEGAL ENTRY PORTS OF ENTRY..........trying to get in via Catch and Release again. Another Caravan of the flood approaches now with about 15000 in it...............And Congress and the Senate refuse to do a damned thing about the loop holes.

The 3 tunnels discovered in Arizona in the last month ads to the total of over 200 found in the history of the Border Patrol. They have shovels in Mexico.

Drug-smuggling tunnel to Mexico found under abandoned KFC in Arizona
Military tech...........can sweep the area and find every dang tunnel along the whole border with mobile equipment.............New towers and tech systems can detect these tunnels............amazing they don't want much of this shit installed.........Wonder why............

The SPICE MUST FLOW..........

Well ewe damn smartass democrats think you have the answers but after all these years you ain’t done shit to fix it all you do is just sit back and laugh when some American is murdered by an illegal. I am still trying to figure out what makes ewe so damn evil that you accept this as not a crisis!
The Obama administration unilaterally decided to not build the 700 mile 2007 Secure Fence Act fence. Bush dragged his feet on it too.

They decided to build a virtual wall instead for less money, but then I think it was Napolitano decided that wouldnt work either and so she cancelled the whole damned thing.

No, build the wall first then we can go from there, and do it NOW.

I know. Not many here can pull that off. I appreciate the compliment.

The bottom line is that we are a sovereign nation with the right to decide who comes here. Oppose that right and you oppose our very sovereignty.

Because it is a completely different issue and you are indulging in a tu quoque fallacy in order to distract away from the notion that we have the fucking right to be able to decide who comes into our country and who doesn't.
My point is actually that it can't fairly be called a "crisis" when there are people in this country willfully killing each other every day with firearms. Every. Single. Day. And that is not considered a crisis. I am not seeing the big diff over who does the killing. If that is the criteria, American deaths, then we have another much larger group of perpetrators constituting a "crisis."
My point is, maybe we shouldn't be calling the border problem a crisis, particularly not over illegals murdering Americans.
So until every American stops killing you are fine with illegals sneaking in and killing Americans! Got it! What a dumbass!

I agree with you that we have the right to be able to decide who comes into our country. I have nothing against a Wall in places where it will be beneficial. I was arguing against calling the border problem a "crisis" based on illegals murdering Americans.

I was arguing against calling the border problem a "crisis" based on illegals murdering Americans.

So by definition you think the deaths of thousands of American by the same cause does not make that cause a crisis?

Do I understand you correctly?

Kate's Law was never given a chance at all in the Senate..........which would have given mandatory prison time for repeat offenders caught crossing the border. 3 times 5 year minimum..........more than 3 years a 10 year minimum.

I can't imagine why anyone declaring immigration a crisis would shoot this down, and whatever rationale i'm ringing up seems lame >>>Kate’s Law: A Waste of Federal Resources....

To me, it just paints the whole wall issue as the fascade it is, a feel good physical universe symbol hiding the fact that we'll still have our cheap labor legislatively sanctioned ......

~S~
Kate's law would had a 5 year prison sentence for the 3rd offense of crossing.........after the 3rd attempt a 10 year sentence..........Had teeth..........but those lobbying the Politicians don't want that.........they want the ILLEGALS HERE.

The loop holes must be closed...........and tougher sentencing for illegals and employers violating the laws...........the E-Verify system.......and a lot of this would end. But the Wall is still part of the debate and is a means to slow the migration across the Southern Border..........It is a tool that forces them to Legal Points of Entry where they can be stacked up in Mexico.........and put pressure on Mexico to stop allowing so many here. Given that the politicians will not change the law.........it is the only option at the moment.......

Unless WE THE PEOPLE TRY AN AMENDMENT to fix it.........Might be the only option that will force the fix..........tough to do but I think we have reached the point that we must do something about this.

Answer my question:
1. Because the murder in which guns are used are not necessarily done in violation of law, so the government is legally off the hook.

2. The government is responsible for keeping illegal immigrants out, so it is at fault for ANY crimes they commit.

3. If the difference between points 1 and 2 are indecipherable to you, I cannot help your dysfunction.
So the government is calling a national emergency based on its own failure to act?

I was arguing against calling the border problem a "crisis" based on illegals murdering Americans.

So by definition you think the deaths of thousands of American by the same cause does not make that cause a crisis?

Jim, if it is indeed a crisis, so are the tens of thousands of gun deaths per year of Americans by Americans.
Get it now?

So until every American stops killing you are fine with illegals sneaking in and killing Americans! Got it! What a dumbass!
Yeah, that's exactly what I said.
I'm done wasting my breath on you.

A crisis is in the eyes of the beholder.........If it were my child killed by an illegal alien who was repeatedly deported for crimes and just came back into the country...........then that would be a crisis.
Unless you're Mollies tard dad. Then her life was a noble sacrifice for the replacement of the white population. We have no right to be here, after all.

Jim, if it is indeed a crisis, so are the tens of thousands of gun deaths per year of Americans by Americans.
Get it now?
Why didnt you answer my question? Do you think that the deaths of thousands of Americans is by definition not a crisis?

And the difference between gun killings vrs killings by illegal immigrants are many, and I have answered you once already and you replied to my answer, so I dont know why you are asking again, but I will again answer.

Gun killings are not necessarily done with guns obtained illegally or otherwise.

Illegals who kill Americans ARE here illegally and NOT supposed to be here. If the government would do its job thousands of Americans would not be dead.

See the difference yet?

Answer my question:

So the government is calling a national emergency based on its own failure to act?
On it's inability to act.............One branch .......as the others REFUSE TO ACT..........they don't want to fix it........they like it broken......

So..........every LEGAL OPTION to build it is being used now..........having the military build it would make it Much cheaper to build. Labor is a major portion of the costs..........The military are already being paid.........Save the taxpayers money.

A crisis is in the eyes of the beholder.........If it were my child killed by an illegal alien who was repeatedly deported for crimes and just came back into the country...........then that would be a crisis.
Unless you're Mollies tard dad. Then her life was a noble sacrifice for the replacement of the white population. We have no right to be here, after all.
The Fact that they refused to pass this law which makes sense...........shows what the fuck we have in office now.

They have been there for decades.........They should not only be voted out.........but should be TARRED AND FEATHERED on the way out.

Forum List

Back