How Many Americans Have to Die for there to be a Crisis?

How many Americans have to die from a single cause for that to be considered a crisis?

• More than a thousand

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than died on 9-11

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Suppose we have a bread maker and this manufacturer had employees poisoning their products with random binary poisons that only kill a person if they also use random commercial products, like certain brands of tooth paste, deoderant, or foods, and so forth.

The public is demanding they stop selling their product, but the company wont, saying it will drive them out of business, and each loaf has a buyer beware label on it speaking of the risk.

Their sales drop through the floor, so they instead start selling their bread to other stores as a store brand prodcut.

Public is again outraged and people start demanding that Congress pass a law, on top of all the others that would make this product illegal.

Congress refuses to act saying that buyers need to be careful of what they buy and it was not a crisis anyway. One Congressman is asked how many people have to die from this bread before it becomes a crisis?

He says well 9-11 was a crisis and that had 3,000 people die.

Is 3,000 the threshold for how many deaths it takes to have a crisis?

Are you talking about cigarettes? Booze? Cars?

Its supposedly a national emergency this year.

It wasn't a national emergency last year.

What changed in the last 2-3 months?
More murders and more drug deaths! How many more are you willing to tolerate is the goddamn question son!

Suppose we have a bread maker and this manufacturer had employees poisoning their products with random binary poisons that only kill a person if they also use random commercial products, like certain brands of tooth paste, deoderant, or foods, and so forth.

The public is demanding they stop selling their product, but the company wont, saying it will drive them out of business, and each loaf has a buyer beware label on it speaking of the risk.

Their sales drop through the floor, so they instead start selling their bread to other stores as a store brand prodcut.

Public is again outraged and people start demanding that Congress pass a law, on top of all the others that would make this product illegal.

Congress refuses to act saying that buyers need to be careful of what they buy and it was not a crisis anyway. One Congressman is asked how many people have to die from this bread before it becomes a crisis?

Why are tens of thousands of deaths due to gun homicides per year not a crisis, but this is?

Why are tens of thousands of deaths due to gun homicides per year not a crisis, but this is?
Would 30 million Americans going to Mexico illegally be a crisis? Would Americans murdering Mexican citizens and federales be a crisis? Yes or no?

Are drunk driving deaths a crisis? How about abortion deaths? That’s a fucking crisis.

Would 30 million Americans going to Mexico illegally be a crisis? Would Americans murdering Mexican citizens and federales be a crisis? Yes or no?
Why are you asking me a question that needs to be posed to Mexicans? I'm a New England Yankee.

Why are you asking me a question that needs to be posed to Mexicans? I'm a New England Yankee.
I am asking ewe what you regressive morons in America would think of that. What would ewe think of that?

Are drunk driving deaths a crisis? How about abortion deaths? That’s a fucking crisis.
However you are justifying calling the border security problem a "crisis," don't use deaths, because there are way too many other seriously fatal "problems" that could also be labeled a crisis, in that event.

I am asking ewe what you regressive morons in America would think of that. What would ewe think of that?
I posed my question first and you are not wiggling out of answering it by trying to insist I answer a stupid question by you instead. And learn how to fucking spell while you're at it. Your "ewe" is affected and stupid.

However you are justifying calling the border security problem a "crisis," don't use deaths, because there are way too many other seriously fatal "problems" that could also be labeled a crisis, in that event.
Like what? What would you call a crisis? Dead Americans killed by illegals and their fentanayl and heroin isn’t one of them. Scratch that. Name what you think is a crisis?

I posed my question first and you are not wiggling out of answering it by trying to insist I answer a stupid question by you instead. And learn how to fucking spell while you're at it. Your "ewe" is affected and stupid.
Hey dumbass. Ewe is a sheep. Part of a herd. Ewe are a ewe!

Like what? What would you call a crisis? Dead Americans killed by illegals and their fentanayl and heroin isn’t one of them. Scratch that. Name what you think is a crisis?
We have a drug epidemic, yes. Have had for years. Almost all the heroin in this country comes from Mexico and almost all of it comes through customs. The Wall is not going to fix the drug problem.

Would you like a link to some actual facts about the border problems right now?

Hey dumbass. Ewe is a sheep. Part of a herd. Ewe are a ewe!
Whatever, cutie pie.

Are the dead Americans a manufactured crisis?

No only the ones done by crazed US citizens are.
So illegals entering the country and killing Americans is fine with you? How about if they enter the country illegally and an American kills them? Would that be okay too?
A legal shooting up 400 people in LV is fine with you? How about the shootings in schools, churches, synagogues, malls, bowling alleys, etc.? All good? I think it`s truly a national emergency more so than little brown kids in diapers trying to gain legal asylum.

We have a drug epidemic, yes. Have had for years. Almost all the heroin in this country comes from Mexico and almost all of it comes through customs. The Wall is not going to fix the drug problem.

Would you like a link to some actual facts about the border problems right now?
Well ewe damn smartass democrats think you have the answers but after all these years you ain’t done shit to fix it all you do is just sit back and laugh when some American is murdered by an illegal. I am still trying to figure out what makes ewe so damn evil that you accept this as not a crisis!

Are the dead Americans a manufactured crisis?

No only the ones done by crazed US citizens are.
So illegals entering the country and killing Americans is fine with you? How about if they enter the country illegally and an American kills them? Would that be okay too?
A legal shooting up 400 people in LV is fine with you? How about the shootings in schools, churches, synagogues, malls, bowling alleys, etc.? All good? I think it`s truly a national emergency more so than little brown kids in diapers trying to gain legal asylum.
Stop deflecting you big dumbass! What the fuck are you going to do about illegal aliens sneaking into this country and murdering Americans? That is the goddamn question. You got an answer?

Goddamn stupid August West says little brown kids in diapers are murdering Americans! Is he for fucking real?

Forum List

Back