How Many Americans Have to Die for there to be a Crisis?

How many Americans have to die from a single cause for that to be considered a crisis?

• More than a thousand

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than died on 9-11

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Building a wall will not stop the illegals from coming, nor will it stop the drug trade or the murders..But you all build that wall so you can tell us why it doesn't work, then demand billions more to throw at the problems.

It's only a crisis to the Media if it advances the Liberal/Progressive (Democrat) agenda. If not it is not promoted.
it's only a crisis to Republicons if it advances their agenda....

Las Vegas mass murders, Parkland mass murders, gay night club mass murders, Prayer meeting-church mass murders, Synagogue mass murders, Sandy Hook mass murders, etc etc etc.....

not a peep from the right wing..... :rolleyes:

Goddamn stupid August West says little brown kids in diapers are murdering Americans! Is he for fucking real?
I said no such thing liar. When it comes to mass murders committed by Americans, you just don`t give a shit and Body Counts Don`t Matter. Have a passing 3rd grader or anyone with a measurable IQ explain my post to you.

Building a wall will not stop the illegals from coming, nor will it stop the drug trade or the murders..But you all build that wall so you can tell us why it doesn't work, then demand billions more to throw at the problems.

Ewe watch too much CNN

San Diego TV station schools CNN on reality that border walls work

According to KUSI, CNN declined their report once they found out that the station’s past reports actually outlined the effectiveness of the border wall. Yes, you read that right.

KUSI tweeted: “Thursday morning, @CNN called the KUSI Newsroom asking if a reporter could give them a local view of the debate surrounding the border wall and government shutdown. After we informed them about our past reports, they declined to hear from us.”

Ewe watch too much CNN

According to KUSI, CNN declined their report once they found out that the station’s past reports actually outlined the effectiveness of the border wall. Yes, you read that right.

KUSI tweeted: “Thursday morning, @CNN called the KUSI Newsroom asking if a reporter could give them a local view of the debate surrounding the border wall and government shutdown. After we informed them about our past reports, they declined to hear from us.”
I don't watch any TV, I am not part of the echo chamber you redundantly reiterate.If the border wall works why is there still drugs, death and illegals?

Goddamn stupid August West says little brown kids in diapers are murdering Americans! Is he for fucking real?
I said no such thing liar. When it comes to mass murders committed by Americans, you just don`t give a shit and Body Counts Don`t Matter. Have a passing 3rd grader or anyone with a measurable IQ explain my post to you.
Let me put it to you this way you retarded cauliflower! America’s judicial system is to deal with American murderers! There is no fucking reason why we should allow illegal alien murderers to enter this country illegally and murder our citizens! Your fucking excuses and deflection are now officially shoved back up your ass from whence they came!

Ewe watch too much CNN

I don't watch any TV, I am not part of the echo chamber you redundantly reiterate.If the border wall works why is there still drugs, death and illegals?
Ewe quote them perfectly!

It's only a crisis to the Media if it advances the Liberal/Progressive (Democrat) agenda. If not it is not promoted.
it's only a crisis to Republicons if it advances their agenda....

Las Vegas mass murders, Parkland mass murders, gay night club mass murders, Prayer meeting-church mass murders, Synagogue mass murders, Sandy Hook mass murders, etc etc etc.....

not a peep from the right wing..... :rolleyes:
See my response to August West, you morons are parroting each other!

Ewe watch too much CNN

Do you enjoy being a fake christian?

Like Eagle said, it's in the eye of the beholder.

An idiot shoots up his old school and kills 10 kids with a scary looking rifle and the Dimz think it's a national crisis..... All, while they own the killing of 50 MILLION children by abortion but claim that's nobody's business.
What a cry baby.

Ewe watch too much CNN

Do you enjoy being a fake christian?
No! Because I am not a Christian. Fake or otherwise.

Pelosi is only worth $200 million.
She needs more Mexican Drug Cartel bribes.
Soooo not enough have died yet to satisfy her.

pelosistretchfacepos.jpg

Its supposedly a national emergency this year.

It wasn't a national emergency last year.

What changed in the last 2-3 months?

Well, for one thing, George Soros organized an invasion force from Central America as a political stunt in order to undermine the notion of national sovereignty.

The 3 tunnels discovered in Arizona in the last month ads to the total of over 200 found in the history of the Border Patrol. They have shovels in Mexico.
And they fill up the tunnels with concrete. It called border security infrastructure maintenance, jackass.
So they can`t build any more tunnels if we build a silly ass wall? What makes you think they`ve found ALL of the tunnels and more of them aren`t being built right now? How will the wall stop people from overstaying their visas?Visa overstays outnumber illegal border crossings; trend likely to continue

Why are tens of thousands of deaths due to gun homicides per year not a crisis, but this is?

Because it is a completely different issue and you are indulging in a tu quoque fallacy in order to distract away from the notion that we have the fucking right to be able to decide who comes into our country and who doesn't.

The 3 tunnels discovered in Arizona in the last month ads to the total of over 200 found in the history of the Border Patrol. They have shovels in Mexico.
And they fill up the tunnels with concrete. It called border security infrastructure maintenance, jackass.
So they can`t build any more tunnels if we build a silly ass wall? What makes you think they`ve found ALL of the tunnels and more of them aren`t being built right now? How will the wall stop people from overstaying their visas?
Look dumbass, nobody ever said that a wall would stop everyone, jackass. The vast majority of illegal border crossers simply do not have the resources to build a tunnel or buy access to a tunnel.

And the way to stop visa overstays is to make them post a bond. This would also create a lot of living wage jobs for American bounty hunters and skip tracers.

Last edited:
Why are tens of thousands of deaths due to gun homicides per year not a crisis, but this is?
Are drunk driving deaths a crisis? How about abortion deaths? That’s a fucking crisis.
However you are justifying calling the border security problem a "crisis," don't use deaths, because there are way too many other seriously fatal "problems" that could also be labeled a crisis, in that event.
Like what? What would you call a crisis? Dead Americans killed by illegals and their fentanayl and heroin isn’t one of them. Scratch that. Name what you think is a crisis?
We have a drug epidemic, yes. Have had for years. Almost all the heroin in this country comes from Mexico and almost all of it comes through customs. The Wall is not going to fix the drug problem.

Would you like a link to some actual facts about the border problems right now?
Well ewe damn smartass democrats think you have the answers but after all these years you ain’t done shit to fix it all you do is just sit back and laugh when some American is murdered by an illegal. I am still trying to figure out what makes ewe so damn evil that you accept this as not a crisis!
Answer my question:

So they can`t build any more tunnels if we build a silly ass wall? What makes you think they`ve found ALL of the tunnels and more of them aren`t being built right now? How will the wall stop people from overstaying their visas?Visa overstays outnumber illegal border crossings; trend likely to continue
So we will stop issuing visas! Deport the overstays immediately build a wall so they cannot return and fill,all the tunnels, shoot drug runners on sight! You good with that?

Forum List

Back