CDZ How long before the next school shooting?

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
As sickening as it is, I just wonder how long? As many of you realize I do not call for more gun control because that will not fix it. Back when I grew up we had no school shootings. All a gun ban will do is make crime run rampant and start a war. So what do you think? I say within the next three weeks. :banghead:

That said, even if they don't arm some staff, for God sakes put some armed guards in there! Have local governments that actually want to stop this without trampling all the innocent peoples rights, call out the national guard! And stop drugging the kids!!

As sickening as it is, I just wonder how long? As many of you realize I do not call for more gun control because that will not fix it. Back when I grew up we had no school shootings. All a gun ban will do is make crime run rampant and start a war. So what do you think? I say within the next three weeks. :banghead:

That said, even if they don't arm some staff, for God sakes put some armed guards in there! Have local governments that actually want to stop this without trampling all the innocent peoples rights, call out the national guard! And stop drugging the kids!!

45 days into a new school year.

Am I correct in the statements:

Most mass school shootings happen with LEGALLY purchased guns.

Most black on black murders happen with ILLEGALLY purchased guns.

Assuming so I agree the latter would not be fixed for decades by outlawing firearms, which would take the conservatively grated powers of a new Constitutional Amendment. My reasoning is it will take awhile for illegal firearms to only be in the hands of the rich and criminal, or the "secret collector" types.

The mass shootings, I dunno. Personally I think it would be easier to just fortify our schools. Have the NRA/gun taxes pay for metal detectors and two armed cops at THE entrance to every school. Gasoline for my car is taxed more than bread because of the upkeep the use of gasoline requires and no one gives me a tax credit for mower fuel.

Guess it was about 5 days

Active shooter situation at Indiana middle school; suspect in custody

Forum List

Back